Status: Finished

I'll Be There

Goodnight

“So you like Nikki?” Dj asked nonchalantly. She looked over to him solemnly. “Yeah.” Dj slowed the car even more, now doing about 30. “It sounds like there’s a story behind that answer, would you like to tell me?” He tried to sound as friendly as possible. Raven glanced down at her hands, then back out the window. She was quiet for a minute. “You can trust me, I won’t tell anyone, even Nikki.” “Well…it involves you too. Sixx:A.M. actually.” “I’m listening.” She took a breath and started to recite her story. “My life was never easy. I grew up on the East Coast with horrible parents. They treated me like dirt. So when I was 18 I left. Came here, to L.A., hoping to make it somewhere with my guitar. But whenever I felt down, or felt the need to hurt myself, I always listened to Life Is Beautiful. No matter what happened that song always seemed to calm me down for some reason. Plus I had the Heroin Diaries. That book changed how I viewed life.” She got quiet then and didn’t speak any more.Dj was quiet as well. A few minutes later he pulled onto the curb and stopped at her apartment. They looked at each other. He could see the regret in her eyes. He smiled at her reassuringly. “I want my hat back tomorrow okay?” Her eyes got wide. “You mean it?” Dj nodded. The hat was a special gift to him, so he sincerely hoped she wouldn’t ruin it. “One more thing…tonight didn’t happen alright?” She nodded and opened the car door. “Goodnight Dj!” She said as she smiled at him. “Goodnight.” He replied, watching her return safely inside before driving away.
♠ ♠ ♠
Don't worry,I've written a lot more than this I'm just keeping you suspended :P