I'd Never Thought I'd Fall In love Again

being human sucks in the darkest ways.( PART TWO )

My eyes wondered away from Christian to one of my close friends dancing with some chick, the bleached hair, slutty clothes, yep. sounds like Ashley's style of girl.
i focused on him, his hair almost floating in the air as he danced. i completely Zoned out and didn't even notice him looking at me. but as soon as i did notice, i got up and walked to the bar pretending i wasn't even sitting down in the first place.
i turned to see if he was still dancing with that lucky son of a bitch, instead i found myself staring right at his face in front of me.

"fuck" i said in surprise to him being there, that fucking ghost.
"hi" he said with a slight laugh at my sudden faction.
"um.. what do you want?" i asked hoping it wasn't because i was admiring him.
"are you okay Andy, your acting kinda weird" the concern in his voice my me uncomfortable to speak a response.
"um.. yeah, why wouldn't i be. besides I'm gonna head back to the hotel." he gave me a look that said in it's own ways. your lying.
"well okay, just be carful, there's a lot of creeps around this area, okay " he said with his parent voice, i can't believe he thinks that works on me. stupid Ashley.
"okay" i said with frustration.

before he could add anymore i walked off the the entrance escaping the hell hole called a random club a random person chose, who did decided to go here?.
FUCK, doing it again, getting lost in my thought's.
as i walked i saw someone pop out of the corner of the alley, of course i started to get worried no thanks to Ashley freaking my out about shit like this. I sped up my walking to get as far as possible from him. I quickly turned the corner, not far from the hotel now, i looked behind me to see if he was still following me. the shadowy figure was still there. watching me.
By now i could see the hotel from a distance, I started to run feeling myself lose it with fear.
i made it to the hotel, grabbing my key pass i ran into the room straight away running into the bathroom.

I heard the door open, i froze. HOW THE FUCK, you need a key pass to get into the room. I slowly got up walking into the main part of the small hotel room, Ashley stood there giving me the weirdest fucking look i've ever seen. wait. tell me it wasn't, the hole time. great..

"why?" he asked confused.
"you scared me so when i saw someone walking behind me i freaked, sorry" i blurted out on one breath.
"Andy, you don't need to be OCD about it, just be carful is all i said, i didn't say to freak when someone's taking the same rut as you." he advised me, sometimes i think Ashley does the job of being a good friend a little to much in one shot.
"your right i over reacted, sorry" i said admitting defeat.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

we both laid in are separate beds, i didn't know if Ashley was asleep or not.
i though about him, us, maybe having something between us, how it would feel him on me touching my pale skin, making me feel loved, I've always loved Ashley, since the first time i saw him i loved him, and now i can never get him out of my head, sharing a hotel, tour bus, and band with someone you care about, but being abel to tell them.

such is life......
♠ ♠ ♠
hope you like pls comment <3 also i need ideas for the next chapter so comment some ideas so i can think up something you guys will all like :)