I'd Never Thought I'd Fall In love Again

These Thoughts I've Yet To Act On Scratch My Mind Till I Do So.

I stood there in the middle of that field staring at him. he smiled walking closer to me, every step he took made me want to run, but i didn't i stayed there waiting for him to be right in front of me.
He stopped where i stood, he took me in his arms with a smile witch soon turned to a frown as i felt the pain in my chest, i pulled myself away from him looking at my chest seeing the knife stick out from it. I fell to my knees in shock of what he'd done, I looked up at him for answers, He just stood there with no emotion.
"I'm sorry Andy but it had to be done" he said walking off into the cold air.

I suddenly woke from my dream in a sweat, it had been two days since i had sex with Ashley. And ever since then we shared a room not telling the others what we had done. we kept it are little secret.

"Ashley" i whispered shaking him a little. He groaned and rolled over.
"what-t" he asked tired and annoyed i woke him up.
" i had a bad dream... about you... again" i said, He sat up pulling me into his arm, holding me tight.
"Andy, I'd never hurt you, i couldn't" he whispered in my ear. "what's the time" he said looking at the clock.

"8:00am" i quoted. he let go of me getting up and walking into the bathroom.

I don't know what to think, i have these dreams telling me to be careful of Ashley, but my heart say different... WHAT THE FUCK DO I DO??. i asked myself.

I picked up my iPod plugging it into to dock station and blast KISS!.
grabbing my bag i pulled out a motley crue T-shirt and ripped up black skinny's to wear today. I heard Cc and jake walk past are hotel door, then i heard Cc run up to it knocking on it like a maniac. I quickly chucked on the clothes opening the door to Cc's crazy face lash out at me with a smile.

"hey" i said out into the hall.
"hey, why are you awake" he asked being nosey.
"because i woke up at this time"
"is Ashley up" he asked peeking through the crack in the door.
I stood in front of the crack. " yeah but no need to pry" I heard the door open, so i turned to see Ashley behind me.

"hey Ash" Cc said but i don't think he heard because within a second he went to kiss me but then i slapped his leg before he did.
"say hi back to CC, Ash" i said looking him in the eye.
"oh-h, hi C" he said completely snapping out of it.
"um... what were you... never mind" Cc said, he shook his head then walked off not even saying goodbye.

I gave Ashley a look and walked back inside the room closing the door after he walked in.
"Fuck Ashley, we could of been... look don't do it again, please" i said walking up to him.
I twirled my finger in his hair.
"and now you need to be punished" i said pushing him on the bed...
♠ ♠ ♠
soz but i'll write a sex scene next time :D