The Tokio Bizarre Mafia

15

FALLEN

I sunk the 8-ball into the left corner pocket, winning the game, and gasped, "Wow. Talk about random. I've never won before!"

The guys I played were drunk as hell, practically drowning a new shot everytime I sank another ball. They were too drunk to comprehend what I had just done.

"...Hey, betcha double or nothing I can't do it again playing your top player one on one." I slurred, pretending to be as drunk as them.

I mean, I did match them shot for shot, but mine were secretly shots of iced tea.

The guys didn't seem too keen on my offer so I downed another shot and drunkenly stumbled before I set down the glass and I giggled. "Haha woah. Was there just an earthquake or something?" I questioned.

They grinned at each other and the fedora wearing man stepped forward. "I'll play you. Double or nothing." he said as he slapped another $100 dollar bill on the table.

I smiled and said, "Awesomeness." before I took a crumpled $100 out from the top of my corset, from between my breasts, and set it down on the table.

The guy I was about to play smirked as he racked up the balls. He turned to me and asked, "Would you like to break?"

"Sure! I've never broken balls before!" I said as I grinned like an idiot.

The guys chuckled at my drunken behaviour, not knowing I was faking all of it.

I broke the triangle of balls and sunk four of them. I smiled from ear to ear and squealed, "Wow! That was so cool! I've never done that before.....Is it still my turn?"

Fedora man quietly groaned as he muttered, "Yeah, it's still your turn."

I made quick work of sinking the rest of the balls and to top it off I made an impressivly impossible 8-ball shot.

I giggled as I picked up the money. I turned to the guy I had just whooped ass of and smiled as I said, "Good game!"

The buff guy stepped up to me and said, "You just hustled us."

I looked up at the towering muscle man, "I don't know how to hustle...but I can try." I said before I broke out in in the dance style that swept the nation in the '70s known as the hustle.

"Not the stupid dance." he said through gritted teeth, "You conned us."

I gasped, "I would never do that!"

"Then give us our money back." he said.

"Oh no, I earned this!" I said and to prove my point I shoved the money down into my corset.

The guy seemed to hesitate for a few seconds before he reached out for my chest to take back their money.

I shrank back, screaming, and almost instantly Carl was standing in between us, protecting me.

Is there a problem here?" Carl asked the group of guys.

The shortest guy in the group shot up from his chair, "Yeah there is! This chick is trying to hustle us!" he shouted.

Carl raised an eyebrow, "Really? Because from where I was standing it looked like four men were trying to take advantage of a drunk girl."

"Then you weren't standing close enough." the fedora wearing man said.

"Alright, alright. We'll get to the bottom of this." Carl said, trying to calm the situation, "I'll escort her to the back office and get her side of the story."

Carl put a hand on my shoulder and started to guide me to the back of the bar.

The guy with the awesome mohawk called out, "Hey, what about us?!"

"I'll be back for your side of the story." Carl called over his shoulder.

Carl took me to the back of the bar and out of sight of the pool players. He opened the back exit door for me and said, "Not one of your best hustles."

I shrugged my shoulders, "They weren't as drunk as I thought they were." I said as I laughed and Carl couldn't help but chuckle.

I walked outside and turned back to Carl and said, "See you in a week." before I started to walk down the long and barely lit alleyway like I had done many times before. It was still light outside, like 3pm, but this alley was always darker than night for some reason.

"Alright, see you then." Carl said as he walked back into the bar and closed the door.

I paused in the middle of the alley and glanced around. It seemed too quiet and given my past I knew when things get quiet it usually means something is about to happen.

I decided to ignore the silent warnings and continued on through the alley. When I made it out to the street where witnesses were, whoever was watching me would be beyond stupid to make a move of any kind. If I stayed where I was I was a sitting duck.

Once I reached the mouth of the alleyway, I heaved a sigh of relief and then someone grabbed me from behind and clamped a hand over my mouth so I couldn't scream as they dragged me back into the dark alley.

The person roughly threw me into a brick wall and nearly knocked the wind out of me.

I looked up at the man before me, but his features were covered by black clothes. A hoodie pulled over his head, tinted lense motercycle goggles covered his eyes, and a black bandana over his face.

He slowly chuckled as he stared me down and he said, "We've been looking for you for a while now."

I caught my breath and asked, "Who are you?"

He pushed back the hoodie, pulled up the goggles, and pulled the bandana down to reveal his face. Almost instantly I recognized his long black hair, trademarked red eye contacts, and creepy smile. He was Christopher Crisis, one of Delson's head henchmen.

"How did you find me?" I asked.

Crisis smirked, "It wasn't easy actually. You three haven't been easy to find."

My eyes slightly widened before going back to normal, "You haven't found them yet, have you?" I quietly questioned.

"No. That's why we need you." Crisis replied.

I shook my head, "I don't know where they are."

"I figured as much." Crisis siad, "But if we have you, they'll come running."

I smirked at him, "I wouldn't bet on it. They're smarter than that."

"I guess we're just going to have to find out who is right." Crisis said darkly before he latched onto my arm and began to drag me down to the other end of they alley where a windowless black van was parked.

Not liking where this was going, I started to struggle and shouted, "No! Stop! Let me go!"

Crisis was about to throw me into the van when Andy appeared out of nowhere and punched him in the face.

"Run!" Andy told me as Crisis let me go and Andy punched him again.

I ran around the van and was surprised when I ran straight into CC's arms.

"What are you doing here?" I whispered.

"We followed you to the bar and after you came out we were going to ask you to join us but it looks like someone else got to you first." CC replied.

The last thing I wanted to do was be with a gang who called themselves the Black Veil Brides, but at the moment I felt safer with them than I did by myself.

"We've got to get out of here. Crisis will have back-up swarming any minute." I whispered.

CC nodded and took my hand, pulling me over to a motercycle parked at the mouth of the alley.

I stopped short as I saw the vehicle and said, "I don't do motercycles."

"Right now you don't really have a choice." CC replied as he straddled the bike and pulled me on behind him. "Hold on tight." he warned.

I wrapped my arms around CC and asked, "Where are we going?"

"Away from here." CC replied as he started up the motercycle and we rocketed down the street.

X-----X-----X-----X-----X-----X-----X-----X

We came to a stop in front of a sunshine yellow painted two-story beach house and CC turned off his motercycle.

I released my iron grip from around CC's waist and slid off as quickly as possible. I really do hate motercycles. "Where are we?" I questioned.

"My place." CC replied.

I raised an eyebrow at him and asked, "Your place?" I may have not know the guy too well, but he didn't strike me as a bright yellow beach house kind of guy. He seemed like a luxury apartment is Los Angeles kind of guy.

"Well, it's my gang's place. We all live here and you could live here too if you decide to join us." CC explained.

I shook my head, "I'm still going to have to pass."

CC sighed quietly, "Fine. But we should still go inside."

"Why?" I asked.

"Andy is gonna want to know what the hell happened back there in the alley." CC replied.

I shook my head, "No, I don't think that's a very good idea."

"I don't think Andy is going to take no for an answer." CC said quietly.

"Well it's the only answer he's going to get." I said. I didn't mean to be rude, but I didn't want his gang getting caught up in my problems. They were already messed up and twisted enough as it was.

"We deserve an answer." CC pressed, "I mean, we did rescue you."

"You didn't have to. I had everything under control." I said quietly.

CC smirked at me, "Sure, whatever you have to tell yourself to make it better."

I rolled my eyes, "You know what, for wanting me to join your gang so badly you can be a real jerk at times." I said, and with that I began to walk away.

"Where are you going?" he called after me.

"Away from here!" I yelled back. "Sound familiar?!"

After I had walked about a mile down the road, Andy pulled up next to me on his motercycle and asked, "What are you doing out here? Someone just tried to kidnap you."

I looked up at him. He didn't have a mark on him. He didn't even look like he had just been in any kind of fight.

I shrugged my shoulders, "Your rescue sidekick wasn't so Knight in Shining Armour so I decided to bounce."

Andy doubled over in laughter.

"What's so funny?" I asked.

Andy straightened up, "CC is gonna be so pissed that you called him a sidekick." He couldn't keep a straight face as he thought about how CC was gonna react when he found out, and Andy cracked a smile and chuckled.

"Y'know, you have a really beautiful smile." I said out of nowhere.

With a smile still remaining on his face Andy replied, "Wow, that was pretty random."

My cheeks dusted in light pink and I said, "You're right. I should just go before I further embarass myself." and I began to walk away once again.

"M-Maybe you should stay with us for the next few days." Andy called after me.

I turned around and asked, "Why?"

"Just in case that guy knows where you live and is waiting around for you to show up." Andy answered.

"I think it'll be fine... Besides, even if that guy knows where I live, for sure your gang knows where I live as well." I ranted, not really making any sense.

Andy dismounted his motercycle and walked up to me, "Please? Just one night?" he asked.

I was quiet for a moment before I sighed, "Fine. But just one night."

X-----X-----X-----X-----X-----X-----X-----X

I found myself sitting on the couch in the sunshine yellow house. I could hear someone loudly banging on drums somewhere upstairs.

Ashley sat down next to me and smiled as he said, "I'm glad you decided to join the gang."

"Oh no, I haven't joined the gang." I replied.

A confused Ashley asked, "Then what are you doing here?"

Andy walked into the room, "She's just spending the night."

"Oh...Why?" Ashley asked.

"Cuz some guy just tried to kidnap her. When we're sure her apartment is safe she'll go back." Andy answered before I could open my mouth.

"Ahhhh." Ashley said quietly.

I changed the subject and asked, "So who's upstairs banging on the drums?"

"That would be CC." Ashley said.

"Huh?" I asked quietly.

"He does that to let off steam." Andy added.

"Oh." I said, "And where are those other two guys?"

"You mean Jinnx and Jake?" Andy asked back.

"Are those their names? Yeah, I guess. Them." I replied.

"They're out of town for a little while." Andy replied.

A moment later, I realized the drumming had stopped. I heard a door open and slam closed, followed by footsteps stomping down the stairs.

I glanced over my shoulder and saw CC coming down the stairs. When he saw me sitting in the living room, he stopped in the middle of the staircase. Once he got over seeing me, he continued to walk down the stairs and asked, "So what'd you have to do to get her to stay? Promise to sleep with her?"

"No. I just wasn't a jerk to her." Andy replied.

CC shrugged his shoulders and said, "Ehh, some things just can't be helped."

I rolled my eyes at him, "Yes, yes they can be helped."

CC groaned and said, "Whatever." He decided to change the subject and asked, "So who the hell was that guy today?"

"Don't worry about that." I said.

"Actually, I'm a little curious about that too." Andy said.

"He's no one." I replied.

"So he was just some random guy?" Ashley asked.

I nodded, "He was just some random guy." I repeated.

CC raised an eyebrow and skeptically asked, "Really? He was just some random guy?"

"Yeah." I replied, "Why?"

"Cuz he really seemed like he knew you." CC said, "And what was that about you asking if he found 'them?'"

My eyes slightly widened and I asked, "You heard that?"

"We heard everything." Andy replied.

I inwardly sighed. I knew I had to tell them what they wanted to hear. That way they wouldn't go digging into my past and find out information about me that I have tried so hard to keep buried.

"...His name is Christopher Crisis and he's a bounty hunter..." I started.

X-----X-----X-----X-----X-----X-----X-----X

"...Okay, so let up get this straight... You killed a guy." Andy started.

Ashly jumped in continuing, "But it was the wrong guy... So you and your friends decided to run."

CC finished by saying, "And somehow you got seperated and instead of searching for them you left on your own."

I slowly nodded, "Not a day goes by that I don't think of them or wonder where they are."

Andy smiled, "Don't worry, we'll find your friends."

My eyes slightly widened and I shouted, "No!" loud enough to make all three guys flinch.

"Why don't you want to find them?" Andy asked.

"Because that's exactly what he wants." I replied.

"Who?" Ashley asked.

"Crisis." I answered.

CC nodded and muttered, "The bounty hunter."

"His intent was to...kidnap me." I paused for a second and took a breath, "But since he didn't get me he's hoping I'll lead him to Bill and Tom."

"So you don't want to find them so Crisis won't find them." Andy clarified.

"Exactly." I said quietly.

Andy was quiet for a moment before he said, "Alright, here's what we're gonna do. The empty bedroom upstairs is yours and we're gonna help you move in as soon as possible-"

"I'm sorry, but I don't want to join your gang." I quickly inturrpted.

Andy raised an eyebrow and asked, "Will you let me finish?"

"Sorry." I said quietly.

Andy smiled at me before he continued, "As I was saying, you can have our empty room, you don't have to join our gang, and we'll make sure you're protected."

"What's the catch?" I asked.

Andy shook his head, "No catch."

"There must be a catch because there's always a catch." I pressed.

"We just want to get to know you better and we can't really do that if you're alone in your apartment always afraid if that Crisis guy is watching you." Andy said.

I slightly narrowed my eyes at them, "I am never afraid."

"Then proove it." CC said.

"How?" I asked.

"Move in with us." CC replied.

"What if it doesn't work out and we don't click?" I asked.

"Then we help you disappear again so Crisis won't be able to find you." Andy offered.

I nodded, finally liking their propisition and said, "Deal."
♠ ♠ ♠
Super-long chapter!
Comment please?