The Tokio Bizarre Mafia

16

BILL

Slowly my eyes fluttered open as I woke up to warm sun rays on my face.

...But that's not right...

I have blackout curtains in my bedroom kept drawn so the sun won't wake me. So why did it this time?

I looked around and found myself on the couch in the living room. I realized I must have fallen asleep here the night before.

I got up and tiredly shuffled into the bathroom. I slowly turned my head, following with the rest of my body to face the mirror. I noticed I had small bags forming under my eyes.

I emptied my pockets and put the contents on the bathroom counter. Among the cash I stole the previous night was also the address that pretty boy blonde gave me.

I still wasn't sure if I should go check it out or not. I needed to ask someone what I should do. ...But I had been on my own since the split. There was no one to ask.

I looked at my reflection in the mirror and questioned, "What should I do? I don't want to join Strify's gang, but I want to find Tom and Fallen... ...But, then again, if I find them will we be safe?"

My reflection didn't answer me.

With a sigh I muttered, "Screw it." before I turned away from the mirror and switched on a steaming hot shower.

X---X---X---X---X---X

I finished with my shower and wrapped a black towel around my waist. I left the bathroom, walked into the master bedroom, and into my giant walk-in closet to change.

I changed into a black tee shirt, a shiny silver jacket, black skinny jeans, and silver shoes.

I went back into the bathroom and dried my hair before I styled it in my usual lion mane fashion. Lastly, I put on a bunch of rings and a necklace to complete the look.

When I was done, I eyed the piece of paper with the address scribbled on it. I stared at it for a few minutes.

I couldn't believe how bold that Strify guy was to give me this address and extend an invite to join his society or whatever it was. He doesn't even know me. He doesn't know my past, present, or future so how can he possibly think I want to join his little gang?

I sliletly growled before I snatched the address up off the counter, marched out of the mansion, and to my black Audi parked in the driveway.

I decided to do a drive-by of the address just so I could see what I'm dealing with.

I started to drive around looking for the address and realized it was going to be at the top of a very high hill in a residential area. As I drove up the hill the mansions got bigger and bigger. The residents at the bottom of the hill were mansions none the less, but at a much smaller scale than the ones near the top.

I pulled to a stop at the very top of the hill and realized the place I was looking for was the last house on the left and I stared at it in awe.

The front of the house looked very similar to the White House the President lives in except for it was four times bigger and was painted black.

Solar panels covered the roof and with the black paint job, the house was practically a sun ray magnet. Which probably meant they didn't pay for electricity at all.

A motorcycle approached from behind my Audi and I ducked down as it passed by, hoping not to be seen. The motorcycle pulled into the black house's driveway and the rider slid off the bike. He pulled off his helmet and I recognized him as Yu, one of the guys who invaded my place the previous night.

Yu walked into the mansion having not even glanced in my direction.

I was about to turn the engine back on so I could leave when someone appeared right next to my window.

I jumped and nearly yelled.

Usually I'm the one who sneaks up on people or I can see them coming from a mile away.

I must be getting rusty.

The guy outside laughed and I noticed it was Strify.

"Don't tell me you were just going to leave without coming inside." Strify said.

"How did you know I was out here?" I asked.

"You weren't as stealthy as you think you were. It seems you still have a lot to learn and we can teach you. So why don't you come on inside and join us?" he asked as he poured on the charm and layered it thick.

"You know what, I actually have somewhere else I need to be." I said, coming up with a crappy excuse.

Strify sighed, "Listen, you can either come in now or we can come to you tonight. Your choice."
♠ ♠ ♠
It's short, but it's an update.

Sorry it's been 2 months since the last one. I've been busy since before Thanksgiving so...updates kind of lagged.