The Tokio Bizarre Mafia

18

TOM

I ran up the stairs of the split level Hunnington Beach house.

"Jimmy stop hiding! You know you have to take them every morning!" I shouted.

I started to pop my head into rooms looking for Jimmy. Usually when he hides he doesn't do it very well.

"C'mon Jimmy be a man and take your meds!" I shouted again.

I popped my head into Jimmy's room and found Jimmy trying to hide under his bed, but his whole back end was sticking out and his ass was up in the air.

I smirked, "I can still see you Jimmy."

Jimmy scurried further under the bed but his feet were still sticking out.

I opened my mouth to say something else, but I heard the front door slam and voices downstairs so I decided to go check it out.

I walked back downstairs and found Zacky, Synyster, Johnny, and Matt had arrived back home. I could tell something was up, but I couldn't put my finger on it.

"Hey guys, how was San Diego?" I asked.

Synyster groaned and said, "Terrible."

"Why was it terrible?" I questioned.

Matt started to say, "Well, some bitch-"

"Wait a second," Zacky interrupted, "Tom, why do you have Jimmy's meds in your hand?"

"I've been chasing him around the house all morning trying to get him to take them and yesterday I had to force them down his throat." I replied.

Zacky sighed, "There's only one way to get Jimmy to take his meds."

"How's that?" I asked.

Zacky took the bottle of meds from me and set it on the kitchen counter. He took a glass out of a cabinet and filled it with water before he set it down next to the pill bottle.

"I'd stand back if I were you." Johnny told me.

"What? Why?" I questioned.

"Because you're in the danger zone." Johnny replied.

I raised an eyebrow and repeated, "Danger zone?" but none the less I took a few steps back.

Zacky squared his feet and took a deep breath before he bellowed, "JIMMY! YOU BETTER GET DOWN HERE AND TAKE YOUR PILL RIGHT NOW IF YOU WANT A LOLLYPOP!"

There was a ton of scuffing sounds, like sneakers trying to find traction on hard wood floors. I could just practically see Jimmy trying to pull his tall and lanky body out from the confined space under his bed in a rush.

After the scuffing sounds came the sound of running with heavy and loud footsteps across the entire upper level, down the stairs, and past me so quickly my dreads were blown back by the wind force.

Jimmy came to a skidding stop at the kitchen counter and with lightning speed he popped the pill and downed the water like a shot. Once he was finished, he turned to Zacky, held his hand open and said, "Lollypop please."

Zacky couldn't hold back his smile as he pulled a small, flat, and round green lollypop out of a small drawer. It was the brand of lollypop you'd recieve after a doctor's appointment or after a nice dinner at an expensive restaurant.

Jimmy took the lollypop from Zacky and ran out onto the deck to enjoy it.

I glanced at Synyster and asked, "What is Jimmy's pill supposed to do again?"

"It's supposed to suppress his ADD by about 50%." Synyster replied.

"...So you gave him a supressor and then you gave him a sucker?" I asked slowly.

Zacky offered a cheeky smile and said, "It's sugar-free."

"Uhhh okay." I said quietly. I changed the subject and asked, "So one of you started to say something about some bitch?"

"I did." Matt replied.

"...And?" I questioned.

"We were playing a couple rounds of pool after our meet up and then some hott drunk girl hustled us before she mysteriously disappeared." Matt explained.

"That sounds like something Fallen would do." I said, "...Wait, what did she look like?"

Johnny described the girl's appearance and every word out of his mouth made her sound more and more like Fallen.

"That's Fallen! We have to go back and find her." I said quietly.

"First you think you saw Bill and now the description of some random bitch sounds like Fallen? I think you're just grasping at straws and you didn't really see Bill and that bitch wasn't Fallen." Synyster said.

I shook my head, "No, I know I saw Bill."

"I think you should forget about Bill and Fallen." Synyster said.

"Why should I do that?" I asked.

"Because they left you." Syn replied.

"They didn't leave me. We split up." I said.

"So it was a mutual agreement?" Synyster asked.

"...Huh?"

"The three of you agreed to go separate ways? You didn't leave that girl behind in a hotel room to figure things out on her own?" Syn questioned.

"It was implied." I replied.

"Oh, so she knew the two of you were just going to run out on her?" Synyster asked.

"Syn." Zacky inturrupted, trying to get his bud to knock it off.

"No, he has to decide right now." Syn said.

"Decide what?" Johnny asked.

"If he's with us or if he's against us." Synyster clarified.

Matt stepped forward, "Syn, he's with us no matter what. But Tom still has to make a decision."

"What kind of decision." I asked.

"If you want us to find your friends then we will. But you can't go back on your choice... So decide now. Do you want us to find your friends or are you going to forget about them?" Matt asked.

"I want to find them." I replied.

"Then it's settled. Synyster and Zacky will go to Laguna Beach to look for Bill and Johnny and I will go to San Diego to look for Fallen." Matt replied.

"What about me?" I asked.

"You're gonna stay here and do what you're been doing...take care of Jimmy." Synyster said as he smirked and I groaned.
♠ ♠ ♠
I know it's been forever since I updated this story. I've been really busy and insperation isn't coming as quickly as it used to for me on this paticular story... Hopefully soon I'll get on the ball though.

Comment?