The Tokio Bizarre Mafia

19

FALLEN

I was sitting on my balcony staring out at the ocean.

Things seemed almost back to normal, but...

The ocean seemed to be closer to the balcony.

The balcony itself wasn't as high as it used to be.

There wasn't a fire escape and my bench swing was gone.

If one were to look closer they'd notice the biggest difference of them all.

The building attached to my balcony had a sunshine yellow paint job.

Yup, that's right, I've been living at the gang's beach house. I've come to learn they proudly call themselves the Black Veil Brides.

I sighed and got up out of an uncomfortable while plastic chair.

I left my balcony, entered the room the guys let me have and scanned it.

There was a king sized bed with black and purple satin sheets and about a half dozen pillows. It had a small closet with some clothes the guys bought for me. A small flat screen tv sat on top of a nine drawer dresser stacked three by three by three. There was a black Chase lounge chair near the sliding glass door that led to the balcony. The floor was covered in a dark colored hard wood floor and the walls were painted a medium-dark grey.

The single room was bigger than my studio apartment for crying out loud!

I realized nothing in the room actually belonged to me.

I also realized I had been living with the Brides for about two weeks now and I hadn't yet gone back to my apartment since I made the deal to stay.

I left my room and walked downstairs in search of the guys. After walking though the living room and the kitchen and checking the backyard I still couldn't find any of them.

I checked out the front door and finally found Andy and Ashley hanging out on the front porch. CC was in the driveway working on his motorcycle and Jake and Jinxx were off somewhere else doing something.

Ever since I agreed to live here Jake and Jinxx have found things to do to occupy their time away from the beach house because they still don't fully trust me yet.

I walked over to the porch railing and sat down on it.

Andy smiled when he saw me and said, "Hey, what's up?"

"I need to borrow your keys." I replied.

"For what?" Andy asked.

"If I'm going to continue to live here I need to go to my apartment and get my own things." I said.

CC stopped working on his motorcycle and turned to face me before he said, "It's not safe for you to go out alone."

"It's been two weeks." I said, "I think I'll be fine."

"It's still not safe." Ashley repeated quietly.

"Do you really think Christopher Crisis is still lurking around somewhere waiting for me?" I questioned.

"You don't?" Ashley asked back.

I shook my head, "No, I think he's moved on in his search of Bill or Tom."

"How do you know what he'll do?" Andy questioned.

"Because I sort of used to work with him." I mumbled.

Andy's jaw dropped, "You did what now?!"

"Err, didn't we already talk about this?" I asked.

"No. I think I would have remembered that." CC said.

"Well, we worked for the same man, but in different departments." I said.

"So you never actually worked with him?" Ashley asked.

"We're starting to get off topic here." I said quickly.

Andy sighed, "Alright, we'll take you to your apartment, but you're going to have to wait a few days."

That wasn't good enough for me. "No. I'm going right now with or without you guys."

X----------X----------X----------X----------X----------X

I was sitting on the back of Andy's motorcycle when he pulled to a stop in front of my apartment complex.

Andy parked at the curb and I quickly slid off the motorcycle as Ashley and CC arrived behind us.

I shuddered, "I don't think I'll ever enjoy riding motorcycles."

"We should buy you a sidecar." CC said as he smirked.

I groaned, "I'd rather die than be caught in one of those things."

Andy decided to change the subject and asked, "Should we go up the fire escape?"

"No, we're going to use the stairs like normal human beings." I said.

"Aww, you take the fun out of everything!" CC whined.

I shook my head but smiled as I said, "Whatever." and I walked into the apartment complex. I kept going whether or not they were behind me.

For all I knew they could have opted for the damn fire escape.

But when I started to climb the stairs to my floor I heard three sets of footsteps behind me.

When we got up to the apartment, I set the guys to packing up my things.

"What are we supposed to pack?" CC questioned.

"Everything that isn't furniture." I replied.

"What will you be doing?" CC asked.

"I'll be taking care in packing my collection." I said.

"Collection?" Ashley repeated.

I smiled as I lifted a giant framed picture and set it down on the floor.

"Woah." all the guys whispered.

Behind where the picture had been, mounted to the wall was a variety of about two dozen guns.

I packed up all my guns in about forty minutes. When I finished, the guys were done as well.

"We've got a problem." CC said.

"What's that?" I asked.

"All this stuff is not going to fit on the motorcycles." CC replied.

"Who said anything about packing this stuff on the motorcycles?" I questioned as I dangled my car keys.

I led the guys down to my apartment's garage and pressed a button that made the door rise.

The guys were speechless for a moment when they set their sight on my ride.

"Y-You own a Chevy Impala?" CC questioned. I could hear the shock in his voice.

"Yes, I do." I said with a confident nod.

"No wonder why you don't like motorcycles." Andy said.

"Huh?" I asked.

"Your car...it's perfect." Andy said as his eyes shined.

"Did ya steal it?" Ashley asked out of nowhere.

"What? No, I didn't steal it!" I gasped.

"Then where did you get it?" Andy asked.

"It was a gift." I replied.

"From who?" CC questioned.

"A friend." I said quietly.

X----------X----------X----------X----------X----------X

I was driving back to the BVB beach house in my Chevy Impala. All my stuff from the apartment was in the back seat and the trunk.

Although CC, Ashley and Andy were jonesing to drive my Impala, they knew they had to drive back their own motorcycles.

Oddly enough, it was I who had the head start. I was halfway back to the beach house and hadn't seen any of the BVBs.

I stopped at a red light and some guy stopped next to me, wolf whistled and revved his engine.

It took every fiber of my being not to look in his direction, but I did it anyways. When the guy noticed I was looking he wriggled his eyebrows and licked the outer lining of his yellowing teeth.

So gross.

He revved his engine again and smiled wide.

I wasn't sure if he was showing off or if he wanted to race.

When the light turned green, I slammed my foot on the gas pedal and zoomed away from the creepy guy. I tried to lose him, but he kept pace with me.

At the next red light the guy stopped beside me and grinned as he said, "You're not getting ride of me that easily."

The next light turned green and I barely tapped my foot on the gas. I figured I'd drive slow and he'd get bored of me. But he didn't. Again, he drove right next to my car and at the third red light he stopped with me.

"That was cute, but I'm still here." the guy said with a smirk.

I rolled my eyes. Great. How was I going to get rid of this guy now?

While I was waiting for the light to turn green and thinking of some other way to lose the guy, Andy, Ashley and CC rode up on their motorcycles. Ashley stopped on the passenger side of my car while Andy and CC arrived on the other side in between me and the creeper.

"Hey! Get out of the way!" the dubbed creeper shouted.

"Excuse me?" Andy questioned as he glared.

"I can't see that hott piece of ass in that hott piece of car!" the creeper shouted. He picked up an empty glass bottle off his passenger seat and threw it at Andy's head. Luckily he had really bad aim and the bottle smashed on the ground in front of Andy's motorcycle.

CC pulled out a gun, pointed it at the creeper and muttered, "Get lost."

The guy slammed on the gas and ran the red light. He couldn't seem to get away fast enough.

I couldn't help but giggle and when the guys looked at me like I was crazy I said, "I'm glad you guys are on my side."

X----------X----------X----------X----------X----------X

I watched as Andy, Ashley and CC carried my boxes up to my new room. After a moment I followed them up the stairs.

I set down my bag of guns on my bed, unzipped it and pulled out my revolver before I started to examine it.

I hoped I hadn't scratched it in the process of moving it across town. It was my favorite.

Andy looked up at me, saw me handling my gun and started to sing,

"Girl got a gun
Girl got a gun gun gun
Girl got a gun
Girl got a gun
Bang! Bang!"

I smirked and sang back,

"Boy better run
Boy better run run run
Girl got a gun
Girl got a gun
Bang! Bang!"

Andy laughed, "Well, we're gonna leave so you can get everything settled."

"Okay, see you later." I said.

Andy and Ashley walked out of the room.

CC walked up to me, "There's nothing sexier than a girl holding a gun who knows how to use it." he said with a smirk.

"CC! C'mon, ya horn dog!" Andy called from the doorway.