The Tokio Bizarre Mafia

2

FALLEN

I sighed. It had been almost two hours since I had passed Bill my silencer for the job. Since then we could have gone down to the burger joint on the corner, had dinner, and would have had plenty of time to make it back and still manage to do the job.

"Does he always take this long?" I questioned.

Tom shook his head, "No, he should have been out here an hour and a half ago. I don't understand it, Sampson is a man of clockwork and he doesn't veer off course for anything."

"Do we know if he came to gamble tonight?" I asked.

Both Tom and Bill were quiet for a moment before Bill finally said, "We didn't see him enter..."

"Damnit!" Tom shouted as he kicked a garbage can.

I sighed again, tilting my head back and looked up toward the sky. But my eyes stopped on something that caused me to smile.

"What are you smiling at, Fallen?" Bill questioned.

"There's a window up there." I replied, causing both boys to look up where I was, "Give me a boost and I can see if Sampson is in there or not."

"I-I can't give you a boost. This is a new jacket." Bill said, "Tom, you give her a boost."

Tom smiled, "Alright, I can do that."

I shot a glare at Tom, "Don't you dare look up my dress." I said darkly.

Tom gave me a slight pout, "Awh, you take the fun out of everything." he said. But never the less, he hoisted me up on his shoulders and helped me get high enough so I could peer in the window.

Inside I could see six poker tables with four to five me playing at each one and five blackjack tables with three to four men playing at them. The dealers at the blackjack tables were beautiful women wearing very expensive looking evening gowns. While at the poker tables the dealers wore those colorful plastic poker hat things and held Cuban cigars in their mouths or in between their fingers. Everyone was dressed sharp, just like they did in old school Las Vegas. It was like gambling here was an event, like the mafia was out and mobsters were back in.

I was so focused on everything else, I didn't notice someone was walking toward the back exit until they were practically right on top of us.

I gasped, causing Bill to become alert and Tom to tighten his grip on me. "Someone's coming! Quick, let me down!" I loudly whispered.

Tom let me down just as the door slammed open. I lost my balance and stepped into the light. Tom and Bill stayed hidden in the darkness.

The man locked his eyes on me and stumbled up to me, clearly drunk. Before I could set any distance between us he reached out to me, grabbed a fist full of my hair, and yanked me toward him.

"I may have lost $35,000 tonight, but finding a beautiful girl like you right after makes up for it. Let's go back to my place and make the beast with two backs." he said gruffly.

"Let me go, Sampson." I said firmly.

The man in the alley fit the description of Sampson, but the fedora on his head cast a shadow over his face and that was pissing me off.

"What did you call me?!" he questioned as he yanked my hair harder, causing me to yelp in pain, which caused him to smirk. He pulled me up against him and wrapped an arm around my waist so I couldn't lean away. "Give me a kiss, pretty girl, before I kill you."

I began to struggle in his grasp before Tom stepped out of the shadows, the cocking of his revolver giving away his presence, "Let her go, you son of a bitch." he said darkly.

Sampson let go of me and turned to Tom, "An ambush?" he questioned.

"No, a hit." Bill said as he stepped out of the shadows and fired twice.

Sampson fell to the ground, blood oozing out of his wounds and dead. His fedora fell off and I got a better look at him.

"Oh no." I whispered.

"What's wrong?" Tom questioned.

"Right name, wrong person." I replied.

"What are you talking about?" Bill questioned.

"We just killed Sampson Delson Jr." I watched the blood drain from Bill and Tom's faces. "What do we do?" I questioned.

"Run." Bill replied.
♠ ♠ ♠
Keep or Kill? I'm still not sure because no one said anything about the first chapter. Please comment. I want to know if I should focus my time on this story or skip it...