The Tokio Bizarre Mafia

3

FALLEN

Tom, Bill, and I were sitting in a crappy hotel room on the outskirts of the city.

I sat on one of the two queen sized beds, Bill sat on the other, and Tom was pacing back and forth the length of the room.

"We shot the wrong man. I can't believe it." I said quietly.

"How were we supposed to know? They look exactly the same and it was dark. They both share the same name which he answered to as well." Tom tried to reason as he turned and paced back in the direction he had come.

"Honest mistake or not, he's still dead and now Sampson Delson Sr. is going to be super pissed." I replied. I stood up and walked over to the curtain-drawn window and peeled it back a bit to look outside, "He'll send his men after us."

"Dan will stand up for us. He'll make sure we're protected." Bill said as he looked up at me.

I turned around and asked, "Will he?"

"What are you talking about?" Bill asked as he slightly tilted his head to the side.

"With Sampson Sr. out of the way Dan and Sampson Jr. were going to combine our mafias so there wouldn't be any more rivalry. Now with Jr. dead, Sr. is going to be looking for revenge." I explained.

"What are you saying, Fallen?" Tom questioned.

"I'm saying Dan and Sampson are never going to see eye to eye again. Dan won't protect us and Sampson will always be searching for us so he can exact his revenge and kill us." I replied.

"So what do we do?" Bill asked.

I sighed, "We run."

"Together?" Tom questioned as he stopped his pacing and looked at me.

I nodded, "But if we have to split up there should be no hesitation. We can always come back to the safe house if it's possible when we do split up."

"Alright so it's settled." Tom started.

"We run." Bill finished.
♠ ♠ ♠
Short chapter, but still an update. xD