The Tokio Bizarre Mafia

6

--6 Months Later--

TOM

I stood with two guys, two members of my new crew. They didn't call themselves a mafia per say, they distinguished themselves as more of a gang. The darkest and baddest gang in Huntington Beach to be precise. Gang, mafia, crew, whatever; I didn't care what they called themselves...as long as I fit in somewhere.

It had been six months since I split up from Bill and Fallen. I haven't seen or talked to them since. I think about them at least every day. I mean, they are my brother and best friend. I worry about their safety and their well being as well as if they ever made it out of town to begin with. I want so badly to check up on them, but if I were to do that I could put all our lives in danger.

"Hey dude, are you listening?" the guy wearing a fedora hat said.

"Yeah man. We're not going to teach you how to lift a 60 second car if you're not going to pay attention." the other guy with short hair and bright green eyes added.

The other three members of the gang had already chosen the cars they wanted in nearby parking lots and were in the process of lifting them now.

Lifting wasn't in my job description and the way these guys were explaining 'How to Lift a Car 101' was confusing as hell.

"If I can't lift the car what will happen?" I asked quietly.

"If you can't lift the car you'll probably get caught by the cops and be arrested where you will most likely do 3-5 years for attempted grand theft auto." Zacky replied.

"And, even worse, you wouldn't be allowed in the gang." Synyster added.

"Shouldn't the chance of being arrested be the worst thing that could happen?" I questioned quietly.

Zacky and Synyster shared a look between the two of them before they both shrugged their shoulders and said, "Whatever." in unison.

I slightly rolled my eyes before I paused, "Wait, back up. I thought I was already in the gang."

"Nope." Zacky replied quickly.

"Consider this your initiation." Synyster said with a wicked grin. "So what are you going to do?" he questioned as he raised an eyebrow at me.

I sighed, "I guess I'm going to lift a car." I answered.

"Yeah, and pick a good one too cuz classy cars get you bonus points!" Synyster called out to me from his and Zacky's hiding spot in a dark alley while I walked across the street to a very unguarded parking lot.

I did a quick single look-around to make sure the coast was clear, it was, and with that in mind I confidently walked up to a tricked out forest green Nova.

I slipped a slim jim out from under my jacket and shoved it down in between the window and the door to unlock the door.

Once I got the lock to pop open I swiftly opened the door and climbed in. Breaking into the car was only half of the battle. Now I had to start her up. I yanked open the dashboard and began to screw with the wires inside. In less than 2 minutes I made the engine roar to life and before I could even catch my breath I slammed my foot down on the gas and peeled out of the parking lot.

I drove down the street and whipped around the corner before I slammed on the brakes in front of another dark alley. Synyster and Zacky ran out from the shadows and scrambled into the car with huge smiles on their faces.

"Good job, bud." Zacky said as he patted my back from his spot in the backseat.

"Nice choice dude. But I thought for sure you were going to go for the Chevy." Synyster admitted.

I smirked, "A Chevy?" I questioned, "You have got to be kidding me."

"That was a test! No one would ever go for a Chevy." Synyster chuckled.

I raised an eyebrow at Synyster. Was he high...or drunk?

I shook it off and questioned, "So where am I taking this thing?"

"Oh yeah!" Zacky nearly shouted as he leaned forward and started to give me directions to the gang's hideout.

--------------------------

I was directed to a nice neighborhood near the beach and parked the Nova in the driveway of a big house on the beach. It had three stories, but it looked like the second floor was the main floor.

There were a bunch of nice cars already parked in the driveway and I'm sure there were at least three more cars parked inside the garage at the back of the driveway which didn't count the six cars parked in plain sight. It seemed a little excessive to me. What if one of the neighbors found so many cars sitting around to be suspicious? One little phone call and their way of life could come crumbling down.

The three of us got out of the car and I raised an eyebrow, "This is your hideout?" I questioned.

Synyster looked up at me and asked back, "Yeah. What's wrong about it?"

I shrugged my shoulders, "It's nothing really. It's just for a hideout it's not very...hidden." I replied.

Zacky smiled brightly at me, "We're hiding in plain sight. That's the beauty of it."

I nodded, "As long as you're hiding well..."

Of course we're hiding well." Synyster said, "No one has ever thought to look for us here."

Zacky laughed, "You make it sound like you're on the run." he said before his laughter came to a dead halt and he questioned, "You're not...on the run, are you?"

My eyes found their way to the ocean before I said, "Define on the run." I hadn't actually felt like I had been on the run in two months but I was pretty sure these guys wouldn't exactly see it that way.

Synyster let out a low groan before he walked around the car, grabbed me by the shoulder, and forced me to the front door. Once we were inside he called out, "House meeting!" which sounded loud enough to echo throughout each room in the house.

No more than four seconds later, someone came bounding down the stairs. He was super tall and super skinny and to top that off he looked like a super hyper, carefree guy. When he reached the bottom of the stairs, he nearly crashed into Zacky, Synyster, and I. When he spotted me he smiled, "Hi. I'm Jimmy!" he said happily. He turned to Synyster and asked, "So is he in?"

Synyster muttered, "We'll see." to Jimmy before his grip tightened on my shoulder and he guided me into the living room. Once we were in front of the couch he forced me to sit down on it.

"Short Shit! Shadows! Get your asses out here now!" Synyster shouted.

Another guy walked out of the kitchen and pouted, "I'm not that short!"

Jimmy walked over to the shorter guy and slapped him on the back, "Take it as a term of endearment, Johnny." he said brightly.

Another guy walked out from a room that looked like behind the door there was a set of stairs. Meaning it must have been the bottom floor. I figured he was Shadows as he was the only guy left.

"This better be good. I was working out." Shadows said. He glanced over at me before he asked Synyster, "Did he pass?"

Synyster avoided the questioned and then announced, "He's a runner."

Jimmy's eyes widened and he nearly pounced on me, "You're a runner?!" he questioned.

"I uhm..." I started.

"Spill it dude." Zacky prompted.

I looked up at the five faces that were staring at me, "And if I don't want to?" I questioned.

Johnny replied saying, "If you don't tell us why you're running then you're not in."

"And we turn you in to the police for grand theft auto." Shadows added.

I sighed before I began to explain my past six months. I told them about the mistake Bill, Fallen, and I made, the plan to run, the choice Bill made to split up, and everything that happened after that.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comment please?