The Tokio Bizarre Mafia

7

TOM

After I finished telling the guys my situation we sort of awkwardly sat in the living room for a few minutes.

Synyster broke the silence when he questioned, "So where's your brother?"

I shrugged my shoulders, "I don't know."

"What about the girl? Where'd she go?" Zacky asked.

"I don't know." I repeated, "We never set a time or place to meet up if and when we got separated." I explained.

Matt sighed and stood to his feet, "Don't worry, we'll find your friends."

"No!" I shouted, only to have every head in the room snap up and stare at me with questioning looks.

"Why don't you want to find your friends?" Jimmy asked.

"Bill told us to separate. He'd be disappointed if I went looking for him and Fallen." I replied.

Johnny seemed to think of something and asked, "Who's the oldest?"

"What does that have to do with anything?" I asked back.

"Who's the oldest?" Johnny repeated.

"I am." I answered.

Was it really a big deal who the oldest was? I didn't think so. It's never something I ever thought about.

Zacky caught on to what Johnny was getting at and asked, "If you're the oldest why are you listening to Bill and Fallen?"

I couldn't help but smile sheepishly before I said, "Because I'm a do fist think later kind of guy."

Jimmy nodded, "So you're the muscle, he's the weapon, and she's the voice of reason?"

I shook my head, "It may seem like that in black and white, but there's much more to all of us."

"How much more?" Matt questioned.

I hesitated. Did I really want these guys knowing everything about not only me but Bill and Fallen too?

"If we're going to let you join and protect you from your past we need to know how." Matt seemed to explain.

"You can start by telling us what your job descriptions were." Synyster stated.

I sighed, "Bill and I had main jobs in the weaponry lock-up. Both of us can take apart any weapon and put it back together with our eyes closed. That's how well we knew our job."

Johnny raised an eyebrow at me, "Impressive."

The way he sounded impressed made me think he knew a thing or two about weapons.

"What about the girl?" Synyster questioned.

"Fallen didn't tell us much about what she did. She didn't enjoy talking about it." I said honestly.

"You must have know what her job description was." Synyster said with a groan. He probably thought I was trying to avoid answering the question but, honest to God, I don't know much about what Fallen did in that basement.

"Of course I know it." I replied anyways, "It's not like it’s a complete secret or something." But I could only scratch the surface of what she did. I knew a few things, but not enough to keep their curious minds happy.

"Then what is it?" Synyster questioned rudely, losing his patience with me.

"Just promise me if you ever meet Fallen you won't look at her any differently because of what you already know."

Jimmy happily nodded, "We promise. It can't be that bad anyways."

I was quiet for a moment, having an inner argument with myself about whether I should tell them or now. In the end I caved and told them what I knew. "Fallen is an expert in torture."

Jimmy's smile dropped as his mind processed what I said, "Oh, it can be that bad." he said quietly.

Synyster, on the other hand, actually seemed interested, "Girls are hardly ever chosen to torture."

"She was first placed there to give the prisoners something and hostages something pretty to look at and make them think a beautiful girl like her wouldn't tell the boss the secrets they told her. But when they wouldn't talk to her she would use the torture tactics on them and she used them in ways no one had ever thought of before. Ways that were smart, powerful, and got the job done."

Zacky's eyes widened and he questioned, "How?"

I shrugged my shoulders, "I don't know. She didn't like to talk about it.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sooo sorry for the gap between updates! I hope you liked this chapter!

So, Tom ended up finding Avenged Sevenfold who seem to be in the 60 Seconds cars business. Who do you think Fallen and Bill will find and what will they be up to? Hmmmm.

Comment and Rec please? It would make my day & make me want to update more often!