Status: Hiatus~~

The Sea Wasn't The Only Thing That Changed

Save It For The Bedroom

“Fuck…” I heard Max mutter as Josh went cold and stiff around me. “What are you doing here, Hanna” Dan said sternly, moving his way to the other side of Josh. “Oh, I didn’t know ‘The Boys’ were going to be back in town, why didn’t you call me?” the blonde hair, blue eyed girl said with a certain tone of sarcasm in her voice. She focused a dirty glare on Grace and I and moved her eyes up and down our bodies in the way that all girls did when they were obviously judging each other. “Cut the shit Hanna we now why you’re here and you’re not going to get it so you may as well piss off” Matt said tightening his grip on Grace’s hand. “Who said I wanted anything Matthew” Hanna said strutting off into the club. Max looked at Josh raising his eyebrows, he mouthed “You right?” Josh sent him an unbelievable nod in return.

That night wasn’t much fun, and Josh wasn’t fun like he had been in the past few days. That night at the pub all he did was drink water and sit at the bar, making me have the instinct of not drinking with him. When the clock showed that it was around 12:30, Josh and I left, going back to the apartment to wait for the Grace and the boys. I figured that now would be the best time to talk to Josh about things. “So are you going to tell me what happened back at the pub?” I asked him, sitting on the kitchen bench next to the kettle boiling on the stove. “Nothing happened I just wasn’t up to getting proper mental tonight” Josh replied, obviously lying. “Come on Franceschi, you’re a lyricist, you should be able to tell people how you feel” I said giving him encouraging push on the shoulder and a smile. “I don’t want to talk about it” he said grabbing the kettle from next to me, making himself a cup of tea before settling down on the couch. As I exited the kitchen to the lounge room I shoved my hair up into a quick braid to avoid it getting knotted overnight. Josh turned on the TV settling on the Football re-runs that were playing before this week’s round. The game was Arsenal vs Chelsea and it resulted in a 1 all draw. But throughout the game as I made confused faces at the screen, he decided to explain to me clearly the rules of football. I had known the basics from previous ‘soccer’ experiences back in Australia.

We didn’t do much once we stopped talking about football, just sat and talked as friends, I wanted him to trust me with whatever was eating him up inside and if there was one thing that I knew not to do it was rush him. I slowly drifted to sleep hoping that whatever was causing Josh to act like this wouldn’t keep him from sleeping. I woke up when the others rolled in at about 3:30am going to their rooms as soon as they walked through the door. Josh moved a little as the noise level increased but he didn’t proceed to wake up. I got up from my position on the couch, going to get a thicker blanket from Josh’s room, walking silently down the hallway to overhear a mother’s meeting between Max and Dan in Max HQ. “Hanna’s made him a right mess all over again, and this time they’re not even seeing each other” Max said “Josh bloody has an excuse to be a mess the girl he was with for four years before she cheated on him whilst we were on tour!” Dan said slightly raising his voice, showing some obvious passion in the matter. I walked down to josh’s room grabbed the duvet off of his bead and walked back to the lounge before lowering myself gently into the spot that I was in before I left.

When we woke up that morning, the air was tense. Grace and I left around 1, to let the boys be for a while. We grabbed our things and left, Grace and Matt saying a reluctant good bye as if they would never see each other again. Dan said he’d call when everything was ‘sorted.’ When we arrived back at our apartment it was even awkward between Grace and I, I went straight to shower, deciding once I got into the bathroom that I was actually going to have a bath, I started the water and ran to my room to grab my freshly synced iPod. I had added all the albums that the boys had don’t to it, just so I could keep up to pace with things they were talking about. I listened to one song, Crash, over and over just letting the lyrics take over and seep into my skin. The lyrics made me think of only one thing, Hanna. Thinking about what Hanna did to him made me sick to the stomach, to cheat on such a nice person, fair enough in the first two weeks of a relationship but after four years? It was a bit of a slag move, even if I do say so myself.

When I had exited the bathroom, Grace was passed out on the couch, obviously catching up on some much needed sleep after our partying adventures over the past few nights. I went to my room, shutting the door and plugging my iPod into my small docking station and settled that I was into a Paramore sort of mood. After checking my phone multiple times to see if Dan had called, I just turned my phone off and googled the time in Adelaide. Much to my own stupidity I remembered that when it was midday here in England it was halfway through the night back in my hometown. I decided that it would be a nice time to go for a stroll and take a few photos, getting back into the swing of using one of my newest purchases. I couldn’t contain my joy when I found my way to the Weybridge Cemetery, knowing it would make the most beautiful photos. I worked my way to the back of the cemetery, the old graves just begging for some attention; these people had been dead for over 80 years and most probably forgotten by their distant family.

When I had taken way too many photos of the angel headstones, I decided to leave and begin my walk home. As I was faced with our glorious red brick building, I decided that It was in some need for paparazzi attention. “Now, be sure you get my good side, I have a very bad window on my left…” I heard someone say as I turned around to see that tall English boy with the gorgeous blue eyes standing right in front of me. “Oh shit Josh, you’re so funny I forgot to laugh!” I said, taking a quick picture of Josh, him not noticing until after the flash had gone off. “Come on then, show me, yeah? Gotta check our bitches are doing their jobs” josh said with a wink, raising his eyebrow at the camera in my hand, “you want to come inside? The higher resolution of my laptop makes them better quality” I motioned my hands towards the large doors heaving them open with a grunt. When we had climbed the two flights of stairs to Grace and I’s apartment, I proposed josh a race to the end of the wide corridor between rooms. “Only if the winner gets something” he said with a cheeky grin on his face, “so materialistic Joshua” I said shaking my head, mocking him “so quick to judge, Kaitlyn, very disappointed” he said doing the same as I did moments ago. “Ahh, so, just to make it fair, what will I get if I win?” I said, obviously making what I was insinuating much more obvious. Josh moved over to me forcing my back into the wall and his hands were on either side of my head, holding his body close to mine. As he moved his lips into mine he gave a cheeky smile just as our lips brushed together. Then, being the kill shit that he is, he pulled away, giving me a wink before running off down the empty corridor.
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay so yes i know its sort of a filler but more things are going to happen in the next chapter i promise, dont give up on me!!!!!!!!!!!!!