Perfect Stranger

I couldn't take my eyes off you

"You ought to be careful; A beautiful girl such as yourself, alone. Do you have anyone to assist you home?" His orbs sank through me, creating an urge to tell him no, and allow him to assist me...But my head disagreed, and persisted to scream at me that this flawless man was in fact a danger to me.
"Yeah, My friend Louise is picking me up when I'm finished here. She's a good friend." I smiled, trying to mask as well as I could, that lying was truly difficult for me.
"Well that is a relief, I wouldn't want anything terrible to happen, there are some monsters out there, especially at this time of the evening" His voice sounded so genuine, but the look in his eyes created my head to scream at me some more...He looked intense as that sentence escaped his lips.

Another swig, and the contents of my glass was gone.
A chuckle escaped me.
My eyes connected with his as my cheeks flushed.
"May I be let in on your joke?" He smirked rather seductively.
"Oh...I was just laughing at myself, at the fact that I had never drunk whiskey before"
His smirk grew a little, obviously amused.
"Well let me ask once more, What drink may I buy you...that you enjoy drinking?" He smirked with an eyebrow arched teasing me.
I felt my cheeks burn a darker shade of red.
"I'll have a vodka and coke please. I can pay for myself though, I wouldn't want you spending anymore money on me." I smiled sweetly, hoping he would allow me to pay for my own drinks; I never did like relying on someone.
"Oh hush Ellie, It's a pleasure to have your company. How long are you planning to stay out?"
I wriggled on the stool I sat on, not sure if I should inform him on my plans...just in case he really was danger to me.
"I'm just going to see where the night takes me" I smiled, in which he replied with a very seductive smile back.
I could feel my legs become jelly as he smiled, which made me become very curious of why he had picked me to accompany.
"May I ask a question?" I could already hear the nerves inside my voice.
He twisted his body to face me, an interested expression spreading upon his beautiful face.
"Of course, what would you like to know?" I was trying desperately trying to remember it as I nearly lost myself in his eyes.
"Um, ahh that's what it was...Can I ask why you chose me to accompany?" It was almost rare that I actually spoke exactly what I thought; I usually had to think it through before letting it escape me.
He didn't even blink at my question, just that amused smirk playing on his lips.
"I believe you chose me. Was it not you giving me the eye whilst siting alone?" My eyes could not lift from his lips as each word left them, they looked so kissable.
I snapped myself out of it just in time to answer him.
"I did? I didn't realize I possessed that power over men" I teased, wishing that I really did consume that.
"Haha, well it looks as though you may over me. I couldn't take my eyes off you" His words made my heart nearly jump out of my chest. My skin felt flush and my thighs subconsciously pushed tightly together.
"I can't see why, I would say I'm pretty average compared to you." I confessed, knowing that, if he was like any real good looking man I had been in contact with before, that would probably increase his ego enormously.