Status: In Progress.

Don't Give Up On Love, Rusty Carter.

Eighteen year old, Rusty Carter, has been day-dreaming of having a very specific man in her life some day ever since she has been ten years old: A cowboy.

There is just some thing about 'em cowboys that she loves: The farmer's tan from working out side all day in the sun, the tight white muscle shirt that make their chest look like a fabulous statue of a gorgeous Greek God, the tight blue jeans that fit oh-so-perfect, the hat that every good cowboy would never be with out, and the boots to match the hat. Every thing about a cowboy is gorgeous in Rusty's eyes.

After waiting for eight years of her life, she's starting to wonder if her soul-mate is ever going to cross her path. She's getting tired of waiting. She's getting tired of being let down by men.

When watching her 5 year old sister, Jamie pass away from Leukemia, she closes her heart off from love. She loses hope of finding her dream cowboy so she doesn't have to love any one else again than lose them.

However, when a cowboy comes to stay with her and her family for the year, she quickly finds herself opening her heart up to love and opening her heart up to other people once again.