Status: In Progress.

Don't Give Up On Love, Rusty Carter.

First Meeting With The Cowboy.

Rusty turned off the radio to talk to the cowboy that stood before her.

When she turned around to look at him, he gave her a look that made it clear he thought that she was stupid.

Her being her, she ignored the look he had given her to ask again.

Rusty: "I asked you a question. What the heck are you doing here?"
The Cowboy: "Didn't your mom tell you that I would be coming to stay for a while?"

She couldn't believe what he had just told her. She couldn't believe that her mother didn't bother to tell her this type of news.

Rusty: "No, she did not tell me this type of news."

The cowboy looked her up and down because he could hear a little annoyance in her voice. Was this girl like this all of the time? If she was, how would he ever survive, living with Satan's Mistress? If she was, this was going to be like Hell for him.

Rusty: "Stop looking at me like that!"
The Cowboy: "Stop looking at you like what?"

Rusty: "Oh, don't play stupid with me!"
The Cowboy: "I don't want to be here any more than you want me here so just calm yourself!"

She took a deep breath to calm herself down because he was right, she should calm down.

Rusty: "Fine. I'm sorry for getting snappy with you for a moment, there."
The Cowboy: "That's what I thought."

Instead of saying some thing about his comment, she said some thing else.

Rusty: "What do I call you?"
The Cowboy: "What do you call me?"

He knew what she was talking about, he just wanted to annoy her even more because he found it sort of entertaining to see her get annoyed.

Rusty: "Your name! What is your name! Duh!"
Rusty: "Well, with all due respect miss, but you never told me your name so I don't see why I have to tell you my name."

She blushed with embarrassment and anger put together.

Rusty: "Fine. My name is Rusty. What's your name?"
The Cowboy: "Dalton would be my name."

Rusty: "Well, Dalton, I guess that you should bring your stuff in to the house."
Dalton: "Yes, ma'am."

He picked up his stuff to move in to the house but she didn't follow him.

When he noticed that she wasn't following, he stopped to turn to face her.

Dalton: "Now what?"
Rusty: "Just so we're clear, don't call me ma'am because it makes me feel old."

He nodded his head in agreement.

Dalton: "I will remember that."
♠ ♠ ♠
This is the third chapter to my story. I'm sorry that I haven't updated for a while. I have been busy. If you read my story, please comment because I can use some feed-back on my story!