Status: Active!

Forever Against the Odds

Are You Just Really Sleep Deprived?

To say the car ride with Harry wasn't eventful would be a lie. He somehow managed to get lost more than once, we argued about that for a good hour. We proceeded to scream along to random rap songs played on the radio. He let me drive the car for two minutes before I almost ran into a building, and then we finally managed to find the place I was staying at.

"Well that was interesting." I stated, as he pulled into the driveway of the condo Matt rented for us.

"I know I am,"

"I didn't say you were interesting. Jesus, could you get more obnoxious?"

Harry chose to ignore that comment, and replied, "So when are we going on that date?"

"Wait, you were actually serious about that? I don't think that's gonna work out,"

"Oh really? And why not?" he smirked. I was relay starting to hate that little smirk of his, though it gave me butterflies, something I didn't care to admit.

"Because."

"Because? You Americans sure know how to talk. Well Skkyelar, how about I pick you up at seven tomorrow night."

"Yeah no."

"Alright, then I'll just wait outside your house till you come out,"

"Yeah, because that sounds like a great plan." I mumbled.

"Come on Skkye, I'm not asking for much. Just one date. That's it."

"Why do you want to go on a date with me so badly. I told you your song sucks," I reminded him.

"That's exactly why. You are so different than anybody else I've met. They all just like the band, and the fact that I'm famous. They don't actually care about me,"

"And you think I care about you?" I asked. This conversation was becoming way to deep than I wanted to deal with.

"Yes I do. Now I'm going to go, I will see you here tomorrow. Bye love," I got out of his car, and shook my head walking up to the front door.

As I went to knock, the door swung open to see a fuming Matt. "Where the hell were you?! We were worried sick!"

"Oh thank god! I thought you were following me!" Gage exclaimed, walking up behind Matt.

"I'm fine thanks. You know I didn't just get in a car with a random stranger, and let him take me home. Don't worry, I am unharmed, he didn't rape me. I'm here in one piece." I said sarcastically, walking to the kitchen.

"Wait, what? You got in the wrong car? I thought we left you at the airport," Gage questioned.

"Nope. Some guy looked exactly like you from behind so I followed him into one of the black cars, then realized as we left that I was in the wrong car with a stranger. So then we went to some Home Church place, and the guy took me home. And may I say he is one interesting character,"

"Only that could happen to you," Kane chuckled, walking into the kitchen. I looked at the clock on the stove realizing that it was four in the morning, yet all of my bandmates were still up.

"Well I'm going to go catch up that twenty four hours of sleep I'm missing. No body disturb me. Understood?"

"You can't go to bed. We have to leave for the studio in like twenty minutes." Matt stated.

"Hold up. So I was just MIA and you guys were still planning on leaving? Damn you guys care about me a lot,"

"You know we do!" Kane shouted.

"Kane, shut the fuck up. It's four a.m. no one wants to here your voice, let alone you screaming," a moody Tyson declared, appearing in the kitchen looking more like a zombie than an actual human.

"Somebody is Mr Crankypants this morning," Kane retorted happily.

"Someone's going to get a cranky in their fucking pants if they don't-" Tyson started.

"Stop! Okay, Skkye go get ready and all of you try to look a little more decent than you do now. If your fans saw what you really looked like, I'm sure they would not be your fans."

"The blind fans would!" Gage argued.

"Oh just shut up." Matt replied.

--------------------------------
An hour late, and the guys and I, along with Matt, were finally on our way to the recording studio. I don't know why it always took so long for us to leave, but you'd think after being on tour and being in a band for over two years we would have found an easier way to get us ready. But we haven't.

"I call shot gun!" Ryland yelled. Ryland got in the passenger seat, and the rest of us shoved ourselves into the back of the car.

"Turn on the radio Ry," Graham demanded. Ryland did as told, and the car stayed silent apart from the soft music coming from the stereo.

"This next song is from the popular boy band, One Direction."

"Wait, did they just say One Direction? Ryland turn it up!"

"You're insecure, don't know what for.
Your turnin heads when you walk through the do oh or.
Don't need make up to cover up
Being the way that you are is eno oh ugh,

Everyone else in the room can see it
Everyone else but you

Baby you light up my world like no body else
The way that you flip your hair gets me overwhelmed
"

At that point I couldn't even hold in my laughter anymore. Seriously, how could a guy like Harry even think those lyrics were okay? The guys sat and stared at me confused.

"Why are you laughing so hard?" Kane questioned.

"I-oh my god!" I managed to get out before I started to laugh even harder.

"Do you even know this song, or are you just really sleep deprived?" Gage inquired.

"No, I heard it today! I'll tell you guys later," I said, wiping the tears from my eyes as I finally gained control of my breathing.

"Why don't you just tell us now?" Tyson questioned.

"Because I don't want too," I retorted. They shook their heads, and at that time we were finally at the studio. The guys and I got out of the car, thanking the driver, and headed inside of the building.

"Okay guys. You have two hours to yourself to go and think of lyrics. Please don't do anything stupid. Understood?" Matt said sternly.

"Why are you looking at me?" I demanded. He just shook his head, and the guys all departed ways. I stood on the lobby trying to figure out what I was going to do, and opted to leave the studio instead. I don't know why Matt actually thought I was going to 1. listen to him and 2., be able to think of lyrics while at a studio.

I exited the building and began to walk down the street, unsure of where I was exactly going. London was extremely quiet, though I was sure it was because no body else was forced to wake up, or in my case stay up, till four am to do recording.

After walking a block or so, I decided to go into some place called Nando's, but was bumped to the ground as somebody else walked back. "Shit, I'm sor-America?" I looked up to the Irish speaker, and grinned.

"Ireland! Well damn, I thought it was just the alcohol that made you bump into people but I suppose I was wrong," I laughed, allowing Niall to help me off the ground.

"Wanna go inside with me?" I questioned, gesturing to inside the restaurant.

"I was just in there, but why the hell not?" I chuckled, and the two of us walked into the building. I ordered my food, then sat down opposite of Niall.

"So what brings you overseas this time? Tour?" he asked.

"Nope, recording. Which I'm suppose to be writing lyrics right now, and the reason I'm up at this hour. Why are you up at this hour?" I demanded.

"Well I just got back from tour, and I was too hungry to go home, but I also may or may have not stopped at a bar to grab a few drinks." he laughed.

"How am I not surprise?"

"You know I didn't actually think I would ever run into you again," Niall stated. I looked at him, and couldn't help but laugh. I couldn't have agreed more to that statement, considering the last time I saw him I swore I would never drink that much alcohol or go to a bar that let drunks sing or in our case rap to terrible off key versions of Man I Feel Like Woman.

"I can't even believe I actually remember you, I mean I was very far gone that night," I laughed.

"I wasn't far behind you either. Listen I should get back to the flat, why don't you give me your number and we can go recreate that night. Actually, I have a concert tonight you should, you should come?" Niall asked.

"Sure, as long as you don't sing like you did when you were drunk," I chuckled, handing him my number.

"I promise you, I definitely don't. I'll see ya later Skkye," I waved goodbye to him, and sighed realizing I would have to get back to the studio soon. This was going to be a long day.
♠ ♠ ♠
So I'm not sure about this chapter, but oh well

Thank you a millions to AllstarWeekendfanfic it means the world for your comment, and you all should go and comment too.

Comment, and subscribe, thanks for reading!