Cupid's Arrow

Cupids Arrow

Love is one of the most mysterious things in the entire universe. No one knows how to control love, and people have been trying to find out how they could do so. Then one day a girl by the name Janie Lawson figured it all out, and this is her story. Janie Lawson was one of the most beautiful girls in the entire high school. Janie was also an outcast from society, so not that many people noticed her beauty. She was a genius, she could turn simple chemicals into something amazing if she wanted to.
One day Janie was hanging out with her friend, Luann.

Luann was the kind of friend who would always be there for you, and would always make you smile. Janie and Luann were like Batman and Robin in some ways . Luann and Janie always there for each other. So anyways Janie was telling a funny story to Luann when “he” walked by. This was a guy of whom Janie would marry right then if he asked. This guy was Edward Price, and he was one good looking guy. Edward was the kind of guy who never gave a shit.

He was that punk rock, bad boy type, that most girls loved. Janie fell head over heals in love with Edward, and every time she saw him she would blush like nobody’s business. One day Janie got the nerve to talk to Edward, and she did it with ease. A few months went by and the love for Edward grew more and more as she got to know him more. Then one day, she had the nerve to ask out Edward. She was with Edward at her house and said, “ um Edward …I wanted to ask you something. Would you go on a date with me please? I think it would be fun.”

Then, like a hammer on glass, Edward crushed her dreams. He said “ I’m sorry Janie, but I see you as just a friend. I don’t mean to be mean, but I kind of like some one else. I’m sorry.” Janie felt like her heart had been ripped out of her chest, and thrown into a wood chipper. That night right when Edward left, Janie went to her secret laboratory, and whipped up a potion that can mess with someone’s emotions. Luann came over that night and tried to talk some sense into her. Luann said “ Janie you can’t mess with someone’s emotions that’s just wrong! Hell even the lord can’t do that.”

“ Well Lu, I guess I will just have to see if I can” said Janie with an evil look on her face. Janie called this experiment Cupid’s Arrow. The next day after school , Janie saw Edward walking to his car. Janie hid behind this huge yellow H2 hummer. The night before Janie had placed Cupid’s Arrow in a little dart, and shot it at Edward. The effects of Cupid’s Arrow were that if you were shot with it you would fall in love with the first person you saw. She ran over to Edward right after she shot him to make sure she was the first person.

“ Are you ok Edward? I saw what happened.” said Janie with false worry.
“Yea I’m fine. You know Janie, you have the most beautiful eyes I have ever seen,” said Edward validating that the potion works. “ Janie I’m sorry I said I would not go out with you. H ell I would love to be your boyfriend,” said Edward. After that Janie and Edward had been doing things that Janie had only dreamed about. The only person that hated that was Luann because Janie had been hanging out with Edward, but she did not care because Janie was happy.

A few months went by, and Cupid’s Arrow had been getting stronger. Then one day there was this new kid in school. His name was Gerard Way, he was the smart outcast type like Janie. That day in class Janie had a smile on her face and a spring in her step. Then the teacher announced that the class had a new student. Janie could not believe her eyes, she saw someone even more beautiful then Edward. Gerard sat behind Janie, and right when Gerard saw Janie he fell in love.

“ Hey I’m Gerard. I moved here from New Jersey” said Gerard trying to break the ice. “ Oh, that’s nice I heard its beautiful up there” said Janie. At lunch Janie sat with Edward, and Janie saw Gerard walking in the line to get his lunch. Edward saw Janie checking out this new guy, and he became furious. Edward decided to walk over to Gerard and have a little talk with him. “ Hey man what the fuck do you think your doing checking out my woman?” said Edward with rage. “ Hey I was just waving to say hi” said Gerard with worry.

Edward picked up Gerard by the shirt and threw him across the cafeteria floor. Janie ran towards Gerard and tried to defend him, but Edward pushed her out of the way. “ Edward that’s it I’m breaking up with you” said Janie with anger. That day after school Janie and Gerard became such good friends they decided to start going out. For a week Janie and Gerard had been going out and having a good time. Edward, still under the spell of the potion, hated Gerard and Janie going out. That night Gerard had gone to Janie’s house for a date.

“I’m glad I have you Gerard.” said Janie with a look of love on her face. “ Me too Janie, me too” said Gerard also with a look of love on his face. Edward that night had gotten drunk and decided to break in to Janie’s house. “ Well hello you two-timing slut” said Edward. “ Edward, you get the hell out of my house or I will call the cops” said Janie. Edward did not listen and grabbed Janie, and took her to his car. Gerard got in his car and followed Edward to this old abandoned church.

Edward had Janie strapped down to the cross like Jesus. “You know Jesus died on the cross,” said Edward to Janie. Edward stepped down and pulled out a gun and said “I think you should to.” “ Let her go!” said Gerard as he busted the church door open. “Get out of here pencil dick, or I will kill you too!” said Edward. Gerard ran towards Edward and tackled him to the ground. Gerard and Edward fought each other trying to get the gun.

Then in the end Gerard ended up with the gun in his right hand. “ Okay Edward, let Janie go!” said Gerard so bravely. “Ok , ok just give me a second would you!” said Edward walking towards Janie. Then out of nowhere Edward pulled a knife and threw it right at Janie’s left leg. Janie screamed at the top of her lungs in pain. Gerard reacted and shot Edward in the left eye, and then he dropped the gun. After that Janie realized she can’t control any one to do what you what.

And you can never mess with love. Gerard ran over to Janie and got her down from the cross. “Are you ok Janie?” said Gerard with a worried look on his face. “I am now thanks to you!” said Janie. Then they had one of the most passionate kisses any one has ever had. After that day, Gerard and Janie would have the best lives from then on. They never talked about that night ever again.

The End