Status: FINISHED! 8/20/12

Darling, I Just Can't Go On

17

When Friday rolled around once again, I was confronted by a tall figure leaning against the locker next to mine.

"Yes Alex?" I asked as I closed the metal door before looking up at him.

"So the guys are coming over to mine to hang and watch some movies, and I was wondering if you wanted to join us?" He asked in return, shrugging his shoulders nonchalantly when I raised a questioning eyebrow at him.

"I'm not much fun to be around," I said as I nodded in the direction of the front of the school, motioning him to follow me out to my car.

"I beg to differ."

I rolled my eyes at his words as I moved to push the door in front of me open, only to have him move ahead and hold it open for me.

"What a gentalmen," I scoffed jokingly. "Next you'll start pulling out chairs for me and giving me flowers."

"I aim to please mi'lady," he responded as he bowed over exageratedly. "But seriously, you should come over tonight."

We finally made it across the parking lot to my car and I fished through my bag to try and find my keys as Alex leaned against the side of the car. I finally pulled them out and shoved the key into the lock, twisting it with a sigh.

"I'm not good in social situations..." I mumbled, moving my bag off of my shoulder and tossing it across the center consoul and onto the passenger's seat.

"You seem fine around me," He pointed out as leaned my arm up on the top of the car, my body facing him.

"That's different..." I said as I involentarily rubbed my fingers against the material of my jeans that covered my hip.

Alex saw the motion but instead of commenting just looked back up at me, his eyes now serious.

"Have you..." His words trailed off slowly.

I cast my eyes down to the concrete of the parking lot, not being able to look him in the eye as I nodded slowly.

"I-I broke the other night," I sighed, still not able to look at him. "Everything just overwhelmed me and I didn't know what else to do. My judgement was clouded."

"I wish you would have called me," He said in a hushed tone, sounding closer than he was before.

I looked up through the fringe of my blonde hair, taking in the fact that he was now facing me and standing only inches away.

"I do too..."

Silence washed over us as I twitched the keys that were still in my hand, my eyes looking anywhere but at the boy in front of me still.

"I'll think about coming tonight, but I'm still not sure." I finally said with a sigh, moving to sit in the driver's seat of the car, plunging the keys into the ignition and turning, bringing my stereo to life.

We're going down, down in an earlier round
And Sugar, we're going down swinging
I'll be your number one with a bullet
A loaded God complex, cock it and pull it


A blush rippled across my cheeks as I quickly turned the volume down, looking back to Alex who now had a smirk playing acorss his face.

"Fall Ou Boy huh?" He asked making me blush slightly more.

"Shut up," I mumbled as I pulled my door shut, only to roll the window down, him taking a step closer and leaning his arms against the top of the car.

"I'll see you later Andi," He said with the smirk still present on his face.

"Don't get too cocky Gaskarth," I replied as he stepped away so that I could back out of the parking spot.

~~

I groaned to myself as I fell back onto my bed, feeling the plush matress mold around my body as a hand came up to rub at my eyes, the other one containing my cell phone from which I had just texted Alex.

What time should I come over?

Over in his own house, Alex glanced away from the guitar that was rested on his lap when he heard his phone buzzing from where it sat in front of him. A smirk worked its way onto his face when he saw that it was a text from Andi.

He set his guitar back up on it's stand that was beside him before grabbing the phone and moving to go lay on his bed before answering.

I knew you couldn't resist ;)

I was jolted away from my wandering thoughts when the small device in my hand vibrated to signal Alex's reply.

I scoffed and rolled my eyes at his answer before sending my own reply.

Your smart ass is showing :P and that doesn't answer my question.

Alex laughed to himself when he finally got Andi's next text, the smile on his face not fading a bit.

Jack's coming over in about an hour but you can come whenever

Again I rolled my eyes as I stood up, moving over to my closet as I tapped away at the keys before hitting send and tossing the phone back onto my bed.

I'll be over in 20

I pulled the closet door open and found myself looking in the floor length mirror, that was on the back of the door, taking in my current apperance. I had a pair of brightly colored, plush pajama pants that were hanging low on my hips and a small red tank top. My hair was pulled back messily, but luckily I still had the small of make up I had put on that morning still showing.

With a shrug I pulled out a plain black zip up jacket to put on over the tank top and slipped my feet into my Vans before grabbing my phone and keys, heading downstairs. I jogged into the kitchen, scribbling down a note to my father about going out, and then moved out the front door and over to my car.
♠ ♠ ♠
Holy titty fuck! I wasn't expecting the sudden rush of comments that I got after the last update, so a huge fucking thank you to those who did in fact comment~

On an unrelated note, I always end up getting distracted with random things when I try and write...Half way through this I found myself looking up pictures of Sebastian :/

I found the picture below and basically melted all over my keyboard :3

Image

Anyway, I'll either be writing the next update tonight or tomorrow, but most likely tomorrow.