Status: FINISHED! 8/20/12

Darling, I Just Can't Go On

46

I sank down into my bed with the box full of pictures in hand, ready to start sorting through to find the best ones to take in to show the guidance lady. The bed sank down on either side of my as I was joined, Alex to my right and Jack to my left, both of them having offered to help mostly because I was their ride home.

"You have a lot of pictures of us," Jack said with a wide eyed expression. "This shot of Alex and I should go in for sure."

"And why is that?" I asked even though I had already planned on using it.

"Well when the big shots see this sexy piece of ass, they'll want you so they can get some nude," He said motioning to his body before awkwardly rubbing his nipples.

"Okay Jack, I'll let you know when the shoot is," I replied as I rolled my eyes going back to sifting through the mass amounts of prints stacked together in the small box.

"You should use that picture of the guitarist," Alex said suddenly, referring to the one that he had asked me for. "It's too good not to use."

"Are you sure? I'm fine with letting you keep it," I said as I started to spread the many images across the top of my duvet.

"I'll give it to you tomorrow when you get me," He replied completely ignoring what I had just said.

"What about this one?" Jack asked picking up one of the pictures and handing it to me.

I smiled at the image, one of Alex no less, from one of our many days spent at the park. It was from only a month before when the snow came in heaps from the sky, blanketing everything in a thick layer of white.

The sky was overcast and cloudy, white flurries slowly trickling from the swollen clouds and fluttering down. Alex stood in the middle of the small felid just beside the decrepit playsets with his arms stretched out to his sides with his head tilted back to catch the white flakes on his tongue.

His figure was darker due to the sun which had just barely set, but the darkness of his body stood out in drastic contrast to the white snow making him seem almost black. You couldn't actually make out who it was since his back was turned and a black beanie was pulled down over his wild head of hair, and his dark grey jackets adding to the effect.

"That's perfect," I mumbled with a smile breaking across my face as I felt Alex lightly nudge my knee.

Trying to find the good, crystal clear pictures that I knew were in there somwhere was a bit hard, us having to flip through various different ones of the boys and I at band practice, in Alex's basement, and most of all the pictures of Alex and I from the days spent at the park.

Once you got past the goofy and the band shots, there was the nature pictures varying from dead trees with snow making their long, bare branches sag to sunsets on Autumn nights where golden leafs shone against the swirl of colors across the horizon.

"These are really fucking awesome dude," Jack commented when he saw the Autumn sunset picture that I had been admiring.

"I know man, she's amazing." Alex said, his words bringing a deep flush to my face as I bent my head down, my hair acting as a sheild to hide the coloring.

"Even without my fabulously toned, naked body she could still get a full fucking ride from these."

I rolled my eyes at the statement, the blush on my face lessening bit by bit as I pulled together the stack of pictures I was going to take into the guidance office in the morning

"Do you guys want to hang out for a while before I take you home?" I asked, gathering the remaining images and putting them back into the small box, closing the lid lightly.

"I want to play in the snow," Jack said as he scurried off of my bed, almost falling on his face in the process, rushing out of the room and down the stairs.

"Looks like we'll stay for a bit," Alex laughed.

~~

"You bitch!" Alex yelled before breaking into a run, tackling the floudering guitarist into the snow.

"Andi! Save me!" Jack screeched as Alex shoved snow down the front of his pants. "My balls dude!"

Rolling my eyes at the screaming boy in the snow I noticed the back door open at the Dawson house, Rian slipping out quietly. I went to wave at him only for him to put his finger to his lips to say 'be quiet'.

I gave him a questioning look until he scooped up and handful of snow which made me shake my head lightly, holding back a laugh.

He crept silently over to where Alex still had Jack pinned down, his back facing Rian and I. Keeping the snow in one glove covered hand, he quickly grapsed the back of Alex's pants and shoved the snow ball into them.

A high pitched scream filled the air as Alex flipped off of Jack and fell into the snow beside him.

"Oh god it's melting and dripping down-"

"Just stop there Alex," I said as I shook my head, a delighted laughter floating out of me at the sight of the two boys sprawled out with snow in their pants.

He grinned over at me as he sat up drapping his arms around his legs, lightly locking his fingers together to keep them in place.

"Jack wants dry undies," He whined using third person. "And a handjob to bring his balls back to life."

"And that is my cue to go back inside," Rian said, putting his hands up as he backed away before turning and jogging to the back door again.

"Come on," I said motioning to the two boys remaining. "Let's take Jack home so he can defrost."
♠ ♠ ♠
So this update is for Jessica (aka Haley'sfreakingout) who is probably having a heart attack since I updated twice in one day, within 12 hours no less.

I'm slightly worried about getting this finished since when I start school, apparently I'm going to be super busy with all of the work. I just want to get this one done, and start the sequel, which won't be updated as frequently if I do in fact get a lot of school work.

But, it will still be written because I've been beyond excited to get it written ever since I got the idea for it halfway through this one.

So, hopefully I'll be updating every few days as this story is nearing it's end.

Also, if you wanted to see what the picture of Jack and Alex performing looks like click HERE!
It's less blurry and more clear in the story though since Andi needs it to be amazing for school.

Now, I would love you all forever if you went and left me some comments! Maybe if I get enough, I'll post an update tomorrow *hint hint* After I get home from working for my mom that is~