I Knew It From The First Time

Jamie Lane has been best friends with Alex, Jack, Rian, and Zack since she was 11 years old. Jamie Lane has been in love with Alex Gaksarth since she was 11 years old. And everyone has known Jamie Lane's secret but him for 11 years now. When Alex invites her to spend a month with him and the rest of the band in LA, will Jamie's secrets finally unveil themselves? What will happen when late nights become something more, and when Jamie and Alex find themselves stuck in a situation they never thought possible?
  1. One
    Just two doors away from letting all my secrets slip.
  2. Two
    What I'm saying is that I think you fall in love with people for a reason. And I think they have a right to know about it.
  3. Three
    Say it because it's real. Not because it should be.
  4. Four
    I knew it from the first time.
  5. Five
    This couldn't happen to me. Could it?
  6. Six
    Being caught inside a cheap convenience store is the least of our worries.
  7. Seven
    He'd at least name it something clever like The Pregnancy Scene or Teenage Parents, National Nobodies.
  8. Eight
    Pretend like this river isn't about to become a waterfall.
  9. Nine
    Shit happens, yeah! Babies, babies! Do not happen!
  10. Ten
    It was that moment in Peter Pan when the children in the world shout out 'I do believe in fairies. I do. I do.'
  11. Eleven
    I'm glad it was you.
  12. Twelve
    This is the strangest experience I've ever had. And that's saying something.
  13. Thirteen
    'If we don't talk about it, maybe it doesn't exist'
  14. Fourteen
    Is that a pregnancy under your shirt or are you just excited to see me?
  15. Fifteen
    Never give up. Never do anything halfway. That's the plan.
  16. Sixteen
    Dream on, dreamer.
  17. Seventeen
    I knew it from the first time.
  18. Eighteen
    Pop. That was what it sounded like. Just 'Pop'.
  19. Nineteen
    Tomorrow we go to hell. I mean your parents' house.
  20. Twenty
    I knew it from the first time.