Status: only gonna be about 10 parts

max green fan fic

3

***Alex’s POV***

I followed my older cousin as he made his way outside.

“Craig, what’s wrong?” I asked. Tears hit his eyes and I hugged him tightly.
“Please don’t cry Craig,” I begged.
“I’m sorry Alex! It just destroys us to see someone like Max be like this,” he sobbed.

“What even happened to him?” I asked. Craig sighed and wiped his eyes.
“Ronnie was his best friend but he hates him and it destroys Max now that he’s out of jail. And Max’s girlfriend…well I can’t even repeat that story.” I nodded I think I understood.
“Just cheer up Craig!” I said.

He smiled at me and kissed my forehead. “You always make me happier Alex,” he said in a brotherly way.

“Don’t let sour old Max get you down!” I said with a joking smile.
“Will you help us get him better Alex?” he begged. I nodded.
“I will help you get him better!” I said with a right smile. I wanted to help Craig.

He gave me a hug and we went back into the restaurant. Max had his head down on the table with that depressed face of his. I had to find a way to cheer him up. He was seriously bringing Craig and his friends down.

“Hey guys,” I said, deciding to settle for a joke.
“What Alex?” Craig asked, a smile starting on his face.
“Okay so these two guys go hunting with only one bullet. They get to the top of the hill and the one guy says ‘Hey I can see your wife! She’s cheating on you with another man!’
“The other man says ‘Shoot him in the balls and her in the head!’ The one with the bullet says ‘Good thing I can get it in one shot’.”

We all laughed except Max. He just got even more depressed and stood up.
“I’m going to the bathroom,” he said quietly and walked away with a sad look.
“Come back Max,” I said with a smile.
“Shut the hell up!” he snapped and walked away.

I blinked. “Okay what just happened?” I asked Craig. He frowned.
“Sorry Alex. I should’ve warned you. He’s really sensitive with those kinds of jokes lately.”

Ops! “Sorry Craig!” I cried. He gave me a smile.
“I’ll go get him,” he said.
“No Craig. I need to talk to him.” Monte stood up and went to go talk to Max.

***Max’s POV***

I continuously punched the brick wall of the restaurant outside in the rain. I felt a hand on my shoulder but I kept punching until my knuckle throbbed.
“Please stop it Max!” Monte begged.

But I just couldn’t! Over and over I punched the wall in pain and anger.
“MAX! STOP!” Monte shrieked and grabbed my arms. He restrained me away and ended up throwing me to the ground.
“Max, you’re scaring me,” he whispered. I shook my head.
“I’m really sorry Monte. I don’t mean to,” I said.
I looked at my bloody knuckles and sighed as the rain made my hair stick to my face.
“Max, it’s going to be okay. But you have to try to get better. It hurts all of us to see you this angry and depressed all the time.” I knew what Monte was saying was true.

He helped me up and we walked back inside. “The bathroom doesn’t come with a roof?”
Craig asked, raising an accusing eyebrow.
“You should know. I thought you went in it,” I shot back, raising my own eyebrow. He blushed.
“What happened to your hand?” Robert asked in panic. I wrapped my knuckles with napkins and shrugged.
“Looks like you punched a wall,” Alex said.
“Looks like you should shut up,” I snapped.
“Max, calm down please,” Craig said quietly.

I laid my head down on the table and closed my eyes. I felt someone shaking me and opened my eyes sleepily.
“Time to go buddy,” Monte said gently. I sat up slowly and saw everyone looking at me.
“what happened?” I asked, my voice thick with sleep.

Alex chuckled. “You fell asleep!” I wiped at the corners of my mouth to make sure I had no drool and stood up. We got back in the car and I placed my head against the window.
Craig started to sing The Flood. We were all screaming along with him as we drove. I didn’t feel tired anymore as we pulled into the driveway and went into the house.
“Stay here tonight Alex,” Craig said. She smiled at him.
“Okay!” Damn you Craig Mabbitt!
Robert yawned.
“Night guys,” he said.
“Night,” we all called. Monte stretched.
“I’m going to but first we need your help Robert,” he said and winked.

They turned to me and I got a worried feeling. Craig grabbed my right arm and Monte grabbed my left. Robert grabbed my leg and Alex grabbed the other one.
“What the hell?” I screamed as they walked with me towards my room.
You’re sleeping whether you like it or not!” Alex giggled. I kicked at her, figuring out of all of them she was probably the weakest. But she held fast until they threw me on my bed.
“Sleep!” Robert commanded. I rolled my eyes.
“I can’t if people are watching me,” I said in annoyance. I got up and Craig shoved me back down.
“Can I piss?!” I asked.

They sighed but allowed me to get up. I made a run for the door but Alex tackled me to the ground. She pulled out a granola bar and shoved it into my mouth. She threw her hand over my mouth so that I had no choice but to swallow. The guys clapped and cheered as I glared into Alex’s brilliant eyes. I knocked her off me roughly. I was so angry right now!
“Well now you’ve eaten,” she said happily.
“Shut up,” I growled dangerously.
“Max, we needed you to eat,” Craig said with a pleading look in his eyes
“I don’t care! You Can’t force me to eat or force me to sleep or talk! You can’t force me to sit there and try to be happy when I’m not. You guys want me to admit that there’s a problem? To freakin bad! There’s no damn problem. I’m handling everything just fine on my own,” I exploded.

With that, I turned and stormed out of the house. I sat down outside and let my head fall into my hands. The rain acted as my tears. Too much damn stress! I screamed long and hard. So loud that the world seemed to shake from my agony and pain and despair. It felt like the louder I screamed the better I would feel. So I screamed and screamed and screamed.
♠ ♠ ♠
rate?
comment?
subscribe?
sorry its so short