Status: only gonna be about 10 parts

max green fan fic

9

***3 Months Later***

I watched them performing The Flood. I was standing back stage. “This one is for someone very special to Max!” Craig said over the microphone and smiled at me.

They sang Reverse This Curse.

Max took the mic and smiled at the cheering crowd. “And now will Alex Mabbitt please come on stage?” he called. I walked out and waved at the cheering crowd.

Max picked me up in his arms and placed his lip son mine, making the crowd scream even louder. Max set me down and smiled.

He got down on one knee.

“Alex Mabbitt will you marry me?” he asked as he pulled out a ring. “Yes!” I cried happily and we kissed, the crowd and the band going nuts.

We climbed back into the tour bus after the show. “Congrats you two!” the driver, Burt, said. “Thanks Burt,” I said with a grin.

We went into Max and Craig’s room and laid down on the bed together. “Love you,” I whispered and kissed him. He smiled happily and kissed me back, his lip ring cold. I brushed his hair behind his ears and smiled into his eyes.

“Save it for the honeymoon,” Craig said as he came in. “Way to ruin the moment,” Max muttered. “Hey we’re going to be related in a few months so I’d appreciate a little respect,” Craig said with a grin.

Max rolled his eyes and kissed me again. Craig plopped down on his bed and pulled out a magazine (not dirty) and smiled at us. “So who’s coming to the wedding?” he asked.

***Max’s POV***

I kissed Alex again before turning to Craig.

“You guys, my parents, and whoever Alex wants,” I said simply. “My parents and a few of my friends,” she said. “So pretty small?” Craig asked. I nodded. “Yea. And no paparazzi.”

Alex nodded and kissed me again. I was so happy. The depression seemed like forever ago. “Soon you’re mine forever,” I whispered in her ear. She smiled and kissed me deeply. “Hallelujah,” she sang.

“Craig, get out,” I said and smiled.

***7 Months Later***

***Alex’s POV***

“You look fine honey!” my dad said. I was nervous wreck as I fiddled with my dress. Just two more minutes and this whole thing started. “I’m so scared dad!” I said and he gave me a reassuring hug.

“You’ll do fine,” Craig, the best man, said. “Thanks Craig,” I said, feeling like I was going to throw up or piss my dress. Or both.

The music started and soon my dad was leading me down the aisle.

Max was beautiful.

His hair was straightened and hung down in his face. His suit was crisp and he smiled proudly as I came down to hold his hands.

Blah, blah, blah, the guy says words.

“I do,” we said some time later and partied all night. “Good job Max!” his mother said and hugged her son proudly. His brother hugged him. My own parents hugged us and we took tons of pictures.

“And now you’re mine forever,” Max said and smiled.

Life was good.

“I promise I’ll always be yours,” I whispered.

***2 Years Later***

“Aden put it down,” I said crossing my arms. The two year old, who looked so much like Max I smiled every time I saw him, smiled and set down Max’s cell phone.

“Max!” I called. Max came down the stairs and laughed. “Sorry Alex. I didn’t mean to leave it there,” he said and kissed my lips deeply.

“Max you’re son is watching.” I said and he chuckled. “I’m going out to the grocery store,” I announced. Max picked up Aden and kissed my lips again. “Goodbye my angel,” he whispered. “I’m coming back Max. I promise,” I said with a laugh and kissed him back.

I kissed my, OUR, son and left. I got in the car and started driving off. The fog was sort of thick. I saw a car coming and I flicked on my lights so it knew I was here.

But it severed.

It slammed into me and the world went black with only one thought.

Max…
***Max’s POV***

I rushed to the hospital with my little boy. Alex had been in an accident. I ran in and grabbed her hand. Her heart monitor went flat.

Alex was dead.
♠ ♠ ♠
only 1 left