The Chronicles of Adelaide and Garrett: Am I Alone in This Fight?

This one shot is part of this one-shot series but also part of You Must Love Me which stars Son''s of Anarchy with a little bit of The Maine. The one-shot that I feel sort of goes with this song which features Nelly Furtado by K'Naan. Is "Anybody Out There?" is one of those songs you can't help but find yourself relating to.

Also I introduce a little bit of Anberlin, Adelaide's older sister by 10 months, and you go a bit in the past of both Adelaide and Garrett, you may feel this isn't really about them, but this one-shot is very important into the relationship that Adelaide has with her family.


Hi, so I just wanted to let you all know this one-shot is part of a series called The Chronicles of Adelaide and Garrett, they are written for one of my best friends, Kristyna them all being linked to one another, and it won’t matter what order you read them because they may be out of order.

Disclaimer: I do not own Garrett Nickelsen or any famous person that may or may not be mentioned in this creative piece of writing.

Happy 21st Birthday Kristyna! I love you Little Sister.
  1. Am I Alone In This Fight?
    1,503 Words - 10:38 PM - April 24, 2012 - Rebirth by Skillet