Frank and the Llama

Frank and The Llama

Once upon a time, there was a llama and a boy named Frank. Frank and the llama were secretly in love with each other. One day, the llama decided to tell his best friend Gerard about his secret love for Frank. Gerard got a major boner from this and orgasmed all over the llama. Gerard's brother Mikey walked in on the scene and said "Quick Llama, cum on my face!" The llama got scared on jumped on Ray Toro's fro and flew away.

A few days later, the llama came back. Gerard ran away to jerk off in order to suppress the urge to orgasm on the llama again. Mikey led the llama into an empty room and pressured him into cumming on his face. Frank walked in on the scene and was so heartbroken, that his started stabbing the llama in the the throat with his unusually sharp boner.

Two months after Frank murdered the llama, he met a guy named Bert. They fell lustfully in love and had 20 children. They named them Savage, Asha, Hailee, Joe, Josh, Haylee, Kelly, Bert Jr., Fray, Esme, Savannah, Lizzy, Lexia, Trent, Cherry, Lily, Bob, George, Gary, and Joanne. Five years later, Bert died of ass cancer. Frank went insane and killed all his children except Savage, who he raped and sold to a drunk Mexican.

THE END.
♠ ♠ ♠
I told you it was weird......... It's funny because Savannah is my real name and Savage is what my friends call me, so I got murdered (as Savannah) AND raped and sold to a drunk Mexican.... Damn, I failed....... lmao Comments appreciated, especially ones recommending good mental hospitals for me and my friend. Thanks for giving me the honor of mentally scarring you for life :D

For those who think I'm racist because I mentioned a Mexican in specifics-----

About the whole "drunk Mexican" thing being all racist and whatnot, the entire idea of a "drunk Mexican" in specifics came from one of those thingys where you use like your birthday and the color or the shirt you're wearing and it makes a weird scenario sentence thing. So that's the only reason it's a drunk Mexican and not just a drunk guy. Not because I'm racist or think that drunk Mexicans are particularly different from any other drunk person. Basically what I'm saying is that I am in fact NOT a racist fucktard.