Status: One-Shot. Comment please?

Behind Closed Doors

One.

I woke up covered in blood...as usual. I was always like that. Every morning I wake up: clothes ripped and ragged, body aching and sore, and caked in stiff, dry, blood.
I got up and staggered to the door, hoping that it was unlocked. Luck was on my side and it was open. I scurried to the bathroom, undressed and hopped into the shower. Letting the warm water soothe my tense body, memories of the previous night engulfed my mind...
~~~
"Whore! I'm home, where are you?!" I heard him slur drunkly, from the front door. I quickly ran to the front door and run towards Gerard, almost giving him a hug but stopping at the last second. Knowing that if I did, without permission, I would be punished.

"I'm here, Gee-Bear." I said in a happy tone.

Suddenly, I felt a sharp pain erupt throughout my left cheek. I felt tears rush to my eyes and a lump grow in my throat. I quickly blinked the tears and I looked up to meet Gerard's angry eyes.

"Do not speak, unless spoken to. You got that, bitch?" He said, venomous anger dripping from his words. I nod, knowing there was nothing else I could do.

"Where's my dinner?" He added.

I quickly ran to the kitchen and served a plate of pasta that I had made earlier that day. I went back to the living room and handed it to Gerard. He took one bite and his face immediately turned sour. I quickly shut my eyes, preparing myself for a slap that I never received. Instead, I heard the smash of a ceramic plate being thrown against the wall. I fliched at the sound. At hearing you chuckle darkly, I opened my eyes to see you with your belt in your hand. You started to unzip you pants. I grimaced at what I knew was to come.

~~~
I turned off the faucet as the water started to lose warmth and I jumped out the tub. I grabbed a towel and started to dry my body.
People in the past have told me that I should leave Gerard. That he was abusive and I didn't deserve that. They've threatened to call the cops for me, but the only reason they haven't was because I've begged them not to. I don't want to. They don't understand the truth though, Gerard loves me. And I love him.
He will always protect me from the evils of the world outside of our house. He's said so himself. I know that staying with Gerard is best and that I'll always be safe in this house. I'll never leave Gerard. Or this house.

I will stay behind closed doors.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hope you liked it! :)

Comment?

~Pansy XO