Status: on-going

Take a Good Guess

Two

“It would be a great idea,”

An unfamiliar voice filled the room as I forced my eyes to open. I tried to scan the view in front of me but I couldn’t recall a single thing in my mind. My head was pounding so bad I had to lay down on the bed again just to see straight. I caught the sight of two pills of aspirin and a glass of water perched on the bedside table then I felt myself frowning.

Where am I? I thought to myself. My eyes landed on familiar’s sweatshirt that was covering my body and a pair of baggy pants keeping me warm from the cold temperature of the room. And then everything came back slowly as I recalled that the sweatshirt was Liam’s. I dragged my feet to the only source of light in the room that was coming from next door, but when I was about to turn the door knob it creaked open, revealing Liam with a concerned look plastered on his face.

“Oh good, you’re awake,” he said, closing the door behind him.

“Liam?” I looked at him strangely.

“Morning, Hannah.”

“Care to explain what happened yesterday?” I said, letting out a croak

“You really don’t remember anything do you?” Liam smiled, offering me a glass of water.

I only shook my head and kindly took it, sipping it slowly as I felt the liquid started to go down my throat.

“Well, you went to a club with the lads” He started

“A club?”

“Yes,” he answered, “I already reminded you to take it easy on the drinks though, I know you never had a drink before and you—“

“I have!” I complained

“Okay, okay,” Liam threw his hands up in the air, his face amused. “I know this is your first time having a real hangover.”

I rolled my eyes in annoyance and let him went on.

“I asked, no, threaten Harry to take care of you and I basically owe him because without Harold I don’t know what would happen to you or what shape you’d be in.”

“Wait, is Harry the one with the curly hair?” I asked, stopping him. I groaned in frustration at the fact that I couldn’t even remember meeting the guys yesterday and I was stuck here in a worst condition that I’ve ever felt.

“Yes,” Liam said, “he told me you called him Harold when you were drunk.”

I cringed at the thought of that; I even shuddered at the thought of other ridiculous and outrageous things that I would do yesterday. I wasn’t sure if I wanted to remember everything. “What else Harry told you?”

But before Liam could answer me, the door once again swung open and two guys walked in with one of them only wearing a bathrobe and the other one wearing a simple white t-shirt and some jeans.

“Is she awake—oh, hi there!” the guy in the bathrobe exclaimed as his green eyes landed on mine. I couldn’t help but to stifle a laugh at his accent and shook my head lightly.

“Are you—“ I hesitated, “Louis?” I asked, remembering the photo I’ve seen when Liam sent me from twitter, showing five of the guys looking extremely drunk and wasted at some crazy night in Vegas. Louis was apparently the one who looked the most drunk considering his hands were all over the curly haired guy that I noticed was the other one who just entered the room.

“The one and only,” he flashed me a cheeky grin as he winked “We’ve met.”

“We’re aware of that, Louis,” another voice suddenly filled the room. My gaze fell to the curly haired guy that was now sitting on the couch, legs on the coffee table. “I’m Harry, we’ve met as well,” he said, nodding as a smirk crept on his face.

“You called him Harold when you were drunk.”

My face turned the shade of red when Louis decided to remind me of that again, I only smiled weakly and fell on the bed again just because my legs felt so wobbly and tired. I remembered Harry for the first guy who helped me after a little accident I had in the bathroom, but what happened after was a total blur, the only thing I could recall was the macaroni and cheese I had for breakfast had to come out from my stomach all over again.

“Yeah, I think remember you,” I nodded, closing my eyes as I rubbed my temples

“Are you okay, Hannah?” I felt a hand on my forehead, recognizing the voice was Liam’s

“You tell me, Liam,”

“Tough morning for your first hangover?” Louis suddenly asked, smiling.

“Did Liam tell you that?” I asked, my head snapped towards him.

“Yes,” He nodded.

I shot a glare to Liam but he only shrugged as a response “Hey we all have our first time right?”

I only shook my head and went back rubbing my temples, feeling too dizzy to react.

“Where’s Niall?” I heard Harry asked

“Probably looking for food,” Liam answered

“And do you even have to bother asking where Zayn is?” Louis chimed in

“Still unconscious?”

“Obviously,”

I sighed as I forced to open my eyes and it landed on Louis, who had a very devious smirk
plastered on his face.

“You know, I like you, Hannah,” he suddenly said

“Um, I like you too?”

“Louis, please don’t start—“ Harry interrupted him, but Louis only shut him up by raising his
hand and went on.

“But you need to know a couple of things before you can join us in this tour,” Louis said, looking serious. I heard Harry snorted and Liam only shook his head as he crossed his arms on his chest.

“And what are those—wait, join you?” my eyes fell to Liam, who was barely interested to be involved in the conversation, but I realized that he didn’t really have much of a choice. He knew that I was asking for some explanation considering that his eyes went softened after letting out a sigh.

“What, Payne. I thought you’ve told her,” Harry spoke up.

“Well I haven’t, have I, Harry?” Liam rolled his eyes, “I’ve talked to Paul,” he said, turning to me, “and he said you can join us and be our new—“

“Groupie,” Louis shot up

Stylist,” Liam sent a glare to Louis, who looked terribly pleased with his choice of word.

“Stylist? What? Some kind of hair dresser?” I asked, I just had to recall that incident I did at the barbershop two years ago, having to style a person’s hair was bad enough for me, I had to chop off the whole hair from looking asymmetrical. I even shuddered remembering it.

“Yes, something like that,” Liam answered, shrugging

“Not just the hair, you’re basically the one who is in charge on how we’re going to look, woman,” Louis added

“From picking out those fancy clothes from sponsors,” Harry said

“To making sure our hair does not fall to the wrong places and stuff,” Louis said again

“But that’s just for Louis and Zayn,“ Harry laughed, “Speaking of Zayn, have you told this to him?” he asked, turning to Liam.

“Tell me what?”

Everyone’s head snapped towards the door, a muscular, shirtless guy was standing inside the room now, who felt like ten times much smaller considering there were five people in it.

“Good morning, you sleepyhead!” Louis shouted out. Tackling the guy, which I guessed to be Zayn.

“What’s with this early morning meeting?” Zayn muttered, ignoring Louis as he rubbed his eyes.

“For your information,” Harry chimed in, “It’s not even early anymore, it’s 10.30”

“It’s still early,” he mumbled as he fell on the bed I slept in last night.

“Please do excuse him,” Harry said to me, “He’s basically a pillow head for all we know.”

“There’s nothing wrong with being a pillow head,” I muttered without thinking, taking a glance towards Zayn who appeared to be having his eyes on me. I swore to myself if I wasn’t in a position which I was sitting now, that stare would make any girl weak in the knees and sent them wobbling to humiliation in front of him. And here I thought I’ve seen an attractive creature, which was Johnny Depp, but apparently God had a lot in store that I haven’t seen.

“And who you might just be?” Zayn asked, sitting up beside me

“Um,” I tried to say, “Hannah,” Now, I would offer him my hand but then if he turned out to be one of those cocky bastards who were so full of himself, taking another person’s hand to shake is too un-cool for them. I would spare myself the annoyance and embarrassment I would get right at that moment. But it turned out it was the other way around; he casually offered his hand and waited for me to take it.

“Hannah,” he said, gently taking my hand in his and shook it lightly, “Zayn Malik.”
♠ ♠ ♠
hello, thank you all so much for your kind comments on the first chapter! woot woot!!!

so here it is, the second chapter ;) sorry if it's kind of short. please do leave a comment! dont be a silent reader ;))