6 Years.

Year Three 2009

She couldn’t believe she was in The State Up North, as an Ohioan , this is not ideal. But Sidney asked her to come, either way, whatever the out come he wanted her there. She had just finished her finals, and was ready to head back to Ohio for a little while, then she would be joining Sid in Nova Scotia for the rest of summer, before they went back to Pittsburgh for the season and her final year of school.

“Hey, you” he said kissing her neck, they were still in bed having gotten in to Detroit late the night before, they had slept well, his arms wrapped around her body.

“Morning” she said rolling so she could look into his gorgeous sleepy eyes. They spent quiet a bit of time at each others places, sleeping over and just spending time together. This was her favorite moment, when he just woke up his hair a mess and his eyes still heavy with sleep. “Are you excited?”

“I will be” he said brushing her hair from her face. “I’m glad you’re here” he replied kissing her firmly pulling her closer to him.

“I’m glad I’m here too. I have a good feeling about today. . .”

“Hopefully, we were so close last year.”

“Shhh, stop over thinking it. You all will go out there and play your hearts out. If it’s meant to be it will be. Either way, you’ve got me, I will love you always.”

“Always huh?”

“Yea you’re stuck with me. Sorry about your luck.”

“I’m ok with it.”

The final seconds of the game were unbelievably nerve-wracking. The time ticked off the clock slowly, time seemed to stop as they waited. When Marc made the save and the final buzzer sounded everyone around me jumped in excitement. The guys filled the ice, pure joy etched on their faces. Her chest swelled with pride as they celebrated.

“Kelly, are you coming?” Troy asked.

“Yea” she smiled following his family to the ice. After shaking hands with the other team, he came over to hug his family, lingering with his dad a little longer before looking over to her. He smiled wider pulling her into his arms, she didn’t even care that he smelled horrible.

“You were right.”

“Did you doubt me?” she joked, kissing his neck. “I told you I had a good feeling about today.”

“I’m so glad you’re here” he whispered almost lifting me off the ground.

“Why wouldn’t I be here? I love you Crosby. I want to share this moment with you.”

He smiled again looking down at her, kissing her forehead tenderly.
♠ ♠ ♠
Wow! Thanks for reading and Subscribing! I didn't really plan on ever really posting this so wow, thanks.

Comment Please! =) You guys are awesome.