Status: Busy friday, lol by the time i got online(now) its 2am an im tired, i'll update on saturday morning!

Emily's Way

In The Office

I was brought into a room with a big desk and a guy sitting behind it. I was alone and scared, i knew i would never see mommy again an i was afraid of what was going to happen next. I had seen the movie Annie and didn't want to end up in a bad place like that.

"So tell me Emily what was it like when you were younger?" said the CPS agent. At first i was too afraid to say anything but finally i felt better an started my story. " I was 4 years old when my dad left, my mom never really told me where he went, an sometimes i thought he was coming back home...but he never did. Mommy started drinking soon after he left. Most nights i would stay up late waiting for my mom to come home from work. When she did she would go into her room for a hour an i would stay in my room an i would listen to her cry about daddy. After she was done crying she would come back out of her room an go to the fridge for her drinks. Most nights i feel asleep after i heard the TV go on. In the mornings i would wake up an find her passed out on the couch. I would get ready for school and by the time i was home she be gone for work. So i would make my own dinner an do my homework an repeat the same routine everyday and night. Everything seemed ok for a little while and then....mommy started blaming me for everything" I started crying by this point and the agent told me i was doing good and that for now we would take a break.

**End Intro, next chapter will start w/ the past when she was 6****