Immortality Doesn't Mean Never Dying

Time To Dance

Immortality Doesn't Mean Never Dying
Chapter II: Time To Dance
Written by: AllApologies451994

Jump to a couple of days after Mikey called. I'm in my room getting ready to go visit the bookstore, and Frankie is sitting on the bed next to me, too lazy to get ready. Besides, this trip isn't for him. It's to make me feel better. Because in my eyes, it's just not good enough that my brother is gonna be safe at home here before long.

Ya know, there's always the possibility that he didn't find the right guy. Or he gets mugged on the streets. Or maybe he was riding to the beach and someone shot a hole in his car window with a gun and blew his jaw off, only for the bone to get carried off and eaten by birds.

Man, I need to stop worrying so much. Or put down Invisible Monsters for once.

Frank saw the look in my eyes and wrapped his arms around me from the back. It felt awkward, where he was shorter than me, but it was still a sweet gesture. I turned around to face him, and he was giving me this look... I don't know why, because it was supposed to be sweet, but... He looked so damn sexy....

Stop it, Gerard. Smack some sense into yourself. This is NOT a time for sexytime.

I blush, and he giggles. Dammit. He looked down at my crotch and giggled a bit more, and this time I swore out loud. Fucking Frank. Always making me feel awkward.

"What's wrong, Gee? Got a bit of a... problem?" I blush as he bursts into laughter and starts poking my tummy. "Gerard's got the hots for me! Gerard's got the hots for me!," he sings, running in circles around me. I give up being embarrassed and just start laughing.

"You sound so excited, like you want me to pull it out and let you see it," I half-joked. He stopped giggling and looked at me. Huh? Did I say something?

"Uh... Frank? Are you okay?"

"Uh, yea..." Giggle giggle. "I just sort of... Nevermind." Now we're both blushing. Holy shit! Frank wants to see my hard-on, and I have no fucking clue what to say about that.

"Well.... Not right now, Frankie. It just... Doesn't feel like an appropriate time. You know?" He nods. "I'm.... sorry? I think that's what I should say. I do love you though! It's just... This is a serious time, my baby brother's out there... It's not a time for sex. As much as I, really, REALLY want it right now." I motion at the obvious lump in my crotch. "As you can tell."

Giggle giggle. God, that giggle is so hot...

DAMMIT.

But anyways. We got outside and walked down to the bookstore. Man... I'm gonna have a job here soon! It's so awesome! And they even have their own spot dedicated to comic books! My favorite things! And I'll get to lounge around and read my favorite books all day. You wouldn't think it, but I'm quite the booknerd. Pretty awesome, huh? I know, I'm just a sexy beast...

We got in the store, and Ray's there. eyeing us over. He smiles, somewhat approvingly, and we go on our merry little way. I sit down and pull out my copy of Invisible Monsters and start to read while Frank goes around and looks at the comics. I pulled out my iPod and started listening to Time to Dance as I read. You see, most people go to libraries to do this stuff. But I, being as awesome as I am, go to bookstores to spend my time. That way, if you pick up this AMAZING book you just have to have, you can go ahead and buy it instead of waiting a week to find it at a bookstore. It's already there!

I was sitting in the back, reading, when Ray walks up to me.

"So... When are you going to start your job?"
♠ ♠ ♠
Oooooooo! Gerard and Frank *almost* had sexytime! Haha, maybe in a later chapter. Maybe not. I'll just let you guys see where I'm taking this(; Anyways, I hope you enjoyed my chapter. TItle credit goes to the song Time To Dance by Panic! at the Disco, and all the Invisible Monsters references were towards the book by Chuch Palahniuk. I *think* that's how you spell his name. ANYWAYS. Send me some feedback, and I'll get onto the third chapter! ^-^