Status: Sorry to leave you hanging guys! The keyboard on my laptop is malfunctioning.

Stop Pretending That You're Sorry

35

Naked and alone, that’s how I woke up the next morning. I rolled over expecting to be met with the beautiful face of Mr. H only to find the sheets empty.

Awkwardly I climbed out of bed, bringing the sheet with me, covering up my naked torso. The carpet was soft under my bare feet as I padded along around the bed, gathering up my clothes that had been haphazardly flung around the night before.

I didn’t bother putting them on, I just collected them into a pile and set them on the bed. In lieu of clothing, I wrapped the sheet tightly around myself, creating some kind of tube dress/toga thing. I made sure my makeshift dress was secure and then ventured out into the living room.

Max was sprawled out on the couch, munching on cereal with his feet resting on the coffee table. He was only wearing boxers.

“Morning, Regan,” He said, not even bothering to look. “John’s left already.”

“Left? But it’s the weekend.”

“Yes, and he has a second job he works on weekends and during the summer. He’s gotta eat somehow, and let me tell you that teacher’s salary could barely buy him a piece of lettuce.”

“When will he be home?”

“Later tonight. Make yourself at home. Grab something to eat. Take a shower. Do whatever. You can play Xbox with me if you’d like,” He looked up at me, flashing me a cheesy smile. It was rather adorable.

“I think I’ll pass, but thanks for the offer. I will however take a shower.”

And so I did.

I stood in front of the mirror, completely naked. Warm droplets of water tickling my sensitive skin as they dripped off my hair and down my back.

Was I sexy? I never really considered myself sexy or hot. I could be pretty or average, but not sexy. That doesn’t fit. I kind of wished I could be sexy though, maybe if I was John would’ve gone all the way with me instead of just stopping at oral.

Then again he did say that we should take it slow. Fuck taking things slow. I was a horny teenage girl, what the fuck did he expect?

Now I was angry. Naked and angry. Fuck everything.

I grabbed a towel and threw it around myself before storming off into John’s room.

“Having a row with the bathroom, are we?” Max called after me.

“FUCK OFF!”

Without a second though I pulled on some clothes, my favorite pair of skinny jeans, a white v-neck that belonged to John as well as his favorite gray cardigan. My hair got thrown up into a bun as per usual. I grabbed my purse and headed out.

I didn’t really plan where I was going, but I had my iPod fully charged and all the time in the world to do whatever the fuck came my way.