Status: Sorry to leave you hanging guys! The keyboard on my laptop is malfunctioning.

Stop Pretending That You're Sorry

37

Bedroom Hymns.

“Why not?” I was trying not to sound whiney. It wasn’t working.

“Why would I want to be trapped in a room full of sweaty teenagers grinding up on each other?”

“Because dances are fun, and plus I don’t have a date. If you’re there I won’t feel so lonely.”

“You do realize it’s against the rules to dance with the students, right?”

“But just you being there makes everything okay.”

We were laying on John’s bed, turned sideways so we faced each other. God he was so cute. He’d forgotten to shave that morning and had a little stubble forming. It was adorable.

“You’re incredibly sappy, you know that right?” He smiled, tapping his forefinger against the tip of my nose.

“And you’re secretly a hopeless romantic and we all know it.”

“Lies,” he laughed, leaning forward to kiss me. It was short and sweet, but it left me wanting more. I always wanted more when it came to John, but he was never compliant to give it.

Apparently my disappointment was showing.

“What’s wrong?”

“Nothing,” I said, trying to wipe my face clean of expression.

“No, Regan tell me what’s wrong.”

“Okay, it’s just that… well, I understand that you want to take things slow, but this is killing me. I don’t like taking things slowly. The hand holding, the cuddling, and the little kisses are sweet, but dammit, John, I want some real passion. The other night was fantastic. Why can’t we be more physical?”

“Dear god, it’s been killing me too.”

And then we were kissing, REALLY kissing. With tongues touching and teeth nibbling on lips, sucking on each other’s tongues. It was fabulous, and instantly made me so fucking horny.

Our clothes came off, quickly rather than slowly. It seems my words did really have an effect.

It was the first time I saw John fully naked, and hot damn. His dick wasn’t huge, but it wasn’t small either. It was slightly above average, which was good enough for me.

He reached over into his side table drawer and pulled out a little aluminum square, concealing the condom that was about to be used.

I wasn’t a virgin, in fact I’d lost my virginity the summer between sophomore and junior year. It was during a camping trip with friends. This guy Tyler, who was good looking and I knew was interested in me, was the one who popped me. We’d separated from the rest of the group, leaving the trail through the woods we’d all been following to make our own path. We found a little spot on the bank of a stream, lit up a joint, and well… one thing lead to another. It wasn’t really anything special. Tyler and I never really talked after that.

This was different though, I had legitimate feelings for John.

His lips were on my breast, playing with my nipple, while his hand fiddled with the other one. Little moans kept streaming from my lips, thank god Max had gone out for the night.

I bucked my hips, trying to pick up some sort of rhythm, rubbing my body against his stiffy.

And when he entered me, dear god. It’d been so long since I’d last had anybody, but this was still completely different. There was so much more feeling and emotion as we rocked our hips together.

John flipped us over, so that I was topping. What a gentleman.

I continued swaying my hips, lifting myself up and down, his cock sliding in and out.

My hand flew up to play with my messy hair, I guess in an attempt to be sexy, but it just felt like the right thing to do at the time.

And then John gave a little groan, and holy fuck, I lost it. His voice so husky and deep, filled with passion, fuck that was hot.

I came first, and he rolled me back over onto my back as I orgasmed, but continued fucking me until he came. It was amazing.

He pulled out and we just laid there panting in the darkness for the longest time. It was probably only a few minutes, but it felt like hours.

I was in pure bliss.

I was in love.
♠ ♠ ♠
Exams are finally over so here's a little treat.