Satisfy My Needs

One and Only

He sits at his computer desk, eyes staring, concentrating. A light frown graces his features and he moves the mouse around delicately. No doubt, he's making his art. I watch, leaning on the doorframe as he continues to work. His pale complexion glowing from the light reflected from the screen. Watching... watching.. watching.

I get bored eventually. Although he is quite a lovely sight, watching just doesn’t cut it. I need to be close to him, I need to feel him.

My feet tip toe over to his corner of the room and my arms drape around his shoulders lightly as I whisper in his ear.

"Hey babe.'

He flinches slightly, startled from being taken out of his concentrated state. Once he realizes that It's only me, he smiles and tilts his face towards mine for a kiss. I kiss back, softly at first, innocently massaging my lips against his.

He breaks the kiss and starts to turn back to his screen with a slight frown as he brings his focus off of me and back to his work. I stop him and bring his lips back to mine once more, this time more forcefully and with clearly evident hunger.

"You need a break, hun." I say, caressing his skin. "You've been at it for hours."

His beautiful features look distressed and he runs one hand through his soft black hair. He sighs.

"I-I can't. This has to be done by tomorrow" He starts, "and I'm not nearly done. Mr. Flanshal, he'll..."

My hand slides down to his chest underneath his shirt as I stop to toy with his nipples, giving them each a squeeze.

Gerard flinches but no words escape him.

My hand continues down his stomach, grazes his belt buckle and stops at the bulge at his crotch. I keep it there, giving him a pout. His eyes which had been following the movement of my hand dart up to meet mine and I can see him willing to give in. I saunter in around him and sit myself where my hand had been. Bringing my head in, I start to suck on his neck while my fingers bury in his hair. Pressing myself against him even more, I feel his chest rise up and down against my own, the pace quickening with my every advance.

Much better...

He lets out a groan but I continue to suck on his flesh until I am content with the mark that I left. I kiss him again and smirk at him as my hands go to his belt and undo the clasp with a quick flick.

His tongue snakes around mine and we kiss hungrily. I sneak my hand into his pants and start to rub him through his boxers. His hard dick was already pressing against the fabric.

"F-frank, I r-really can't. I have so much work to do an-and." His sentence is interrupted by another groan.

I had my hand wrapped around his cock and squeezed roughly, just the way I know he liked it. My eyes meet his once again and I lick my lips seductively as I run my calloused fingertips along his length, feeling him grow even more with my touch. I keep going, thumbing across his slit and massaging his head with my fingers before bringing my hand down around his shaft to give him a few more rough pumps. His complaints have now stopped and were replaced with delicate sighs and groans.

I get off his lap and kneel in front of him, pulling down his pants all the way for easier access. I then wrap my lips around his length which was already dripping precum from his slip and I suck softly, teasing with every light swirl of my tongue.

Gerard was starting to get flustered. "uh... fuck frank.. s-stop teasing. you know I can't OHHH--" I grazed my teeth along his cock once before settling back to my slow and tantalizingly soft work. "stand w-when you tease."

"I know babe" I say, standing up and leading him to the bed. "But I like it.." I walk over to the drawer and take out a silk scarf.

"Ok now lie down like a good boy and I'll take care of everything" I purr and Gerard does what I say, hesitantly.

I tie the scarf around his eyes and I move my hand down to pump him a few times roughly.

'oohhhh.. he moans. I guess he really needed that.

Looking around in my drawer again, I take out a vibrating dildo and smirk.

"The fun we're gonna have.." I whisper in Gerard ear, making him shiver. He had no idea what I had in mind. "Are you ready, babe?"

I turn on the vibrator and rub it from the tip of his cock to the base a few times, hearing him cry out. Holding the vibrator at his base, I turn it on the highest setting and began my work with my mouth once again. This time sucking vigorously and roughly as the vibrator does it's part in making Gerard spasm and clutch at the sheets.

"uh...uhhh, f-FUCK Frank. He moans and continues to whimper helplessly as I go at his dick without mercy. This was far from teasing.

Gerard's moans increase in volume and when I am sure that he is about to explode, I stop. I take away my mouth and the vibrator, shutting it off. His breathing is ragged and his hands clutch uselessly at the sheets, trying to compose himself. His right hand then flies to his dick, trying to finish himself off and get the release he so desperately wants. I grab it and yank it away, pinning both his arms to the bed.

"Sorry Gee, but you can't back out so early.. I’m just getting started. If you try that again.. I just might have to punish you some more." I speak to him and let go of his wrists.

He makes a sound of frustration and goes back to clutching at the bedding for dear life. His cock looks so terribly painful I almost feel bad. Almost.

"p-please.. p-p-please..." he manages to stumble out.

I lean down and kiss him, sliding my tongue into his mouth. I make sure that my jean-clad leg softly grazes his erection and he bites his bottom lip..

His pre-come soaks through the material of my pants.

"I'm really sorry, babe" I whisper apologetically into his ear and I strip hastly, my own erection throbbing and needy.

I kick all my clothes to the side and settle myself above Gerard.

"You want me to fuck you?" I ask him. He nods desperately.

"As you wish..."

I position myself against him and push in slowly and carefully. Once I'm sure that he's ready, I start to move. I keep shifting my angling until I hear Gerard cry out loudly. I know that Ive found his sweet spot so I keep my dick there and move faster and thrust harder while Gerard lay beneath me, getting pounded in the prostate.

oh, oh, oh, oh, ooOHHHH FUCK Frannnnkk,' my baby screams. His chest glistens with sweat and his back arches gracefully to force me deeper into him. His mouth is open into an o shape and he throws his head back in pleasure, squeezing his eyes shut.

I keep going until I feel the warmth build at the base of my stomach.

"Fuck Gee.. I fucking love you.. I moan as I come violently. I ride out my orgasm and pull out, before quickly wrapping my hand around Gerard's dick.

I may have been cruel before not letting him finish but I sure as hell am not that cruel. The second my fingers grip tightly onto his cock, he explodes all over my hand and him stomach, crying out profanities with a long, loud drawn out moan. I keep pumping him, milking him as more ropes of come shot out his dick. I keep going and let him ride out his orgasm until he can't handle it anymore.

untying the scarf, I lie down beside him, my breathing becoming regulated while Gerard was still gasping. I turn towards him, wrap my arms around his middle and bring him close to me, kissing the top of his head tenderly.

"I love you Frank." He mumbles into my chest and we lay there until he drifts off to sleep. I look at him snuggled into my side and smile contently, satisfied.

"Sorry for distracting you again, babe."
♠ ♠ ♠
Let me know what you think, I will write more if there's good feedback.

Cheers,