Never Let Go

My Morning

~Max's POV~

I woke up to my alarm ringing BEAST's Breath, I smiled as I sat up and stretched.

"Another Day of work." She said with a smile.

I got up and went to the bathroom and did my daily routine,Take a shower Brush my teeth, brush my hair, and change into my work uniform.

I took off my clothes and got into the shower. The warm water soothed my body, I got my soap and shampoo and used it.

I got out and dried my body. I wrapped the towel around my body and got out of the shower. I dried my hair with the towel first then used the hair drier, Brushed it then I brushed my teeth.

I went to my room and got out the clothes i need for work, Which is a white button down shirt, black skinny jeans, with some converse.

I work at a cafe in Seoul, South Korea. It's quite popular for college students, business people and more.

I grabbed an apple, my bag, my phone and walked out the door. I locked it and went to the elevators.

Got into the elevators and went down to the lobby. I put on my ear buds and started to munch on my apple.

The Cafe wasn't far from here, It was about a blocked from where I live so I walk there. I got down to the lobby and see a crowd of girls surrounding someone. The girls are screaming, yelling, and cheering. Soon enough security guards came and took them away. I didn't really care so I walked out the door and headed out for work.

The streets are full with business people, college students, and your normal everyday people going to their daily destinations.

I walked into the Cafe and went over to the back put on my apron and got my notepad. I took the orders and did what i needed to do.

Business was quite slow after the early hours of the morning. I sat down on the counter with my ear buds on, just waiting for another customer.

I was listening to Beast Mystery when my co-worker squealed. I took off my ear buds.

"What happen Jiyeon?" I asked.

"The boy band BEAST is in the city they're staying at the building a block away." She said excitedly.

So I thought "Maybe that's why there was a crowd of girls in the lobby" My thought were broken until another customer came in. I took their order and sat back down thinking.
♠ ♠ ♠
This is my first story here on Mibba -Key