Status: already written just posting

ronnie radke fanfic

1

Warped Tour.

Everyone loved it. The kids and people going there to see their favourite bands play loved it. The bands playing loved it. Even the guitar techs, merch girls and guys, bus drivers... Everyone loved Warped Tour.

Ronnie smiled as he stepped off the bus, looking around. The parking lot was full with tourbuses. He could see people from other bands talking to each other, getting acquainted. There was a band already playing somewhere far off and the sound was faint but Ronnie could hear it. The sun was hot and blinding. Ronnie lifted his sunglasses to his face.

He looked back up and spotted a tourbus across the way. It wasn't the tourbus that caught his attention, though. It was the people standing outside the bus deep in conversation that caught his attention. To be more specific, it was the girl leaning against the bus that caught his attention. Ronnie took off his sunglasses to see her better.

She had brown hair with a few blonde streaks at the ends and it was blowing softly in the wind. She wasn't wearing sunglasses and Ronnie could see her blue eyes twinkle. She was wearing denim shorts and an Atreyu t-shirt. She was talking to two guys, one with dark hair and snakebites, the other, taller, with blonde hair and a lip ring. The girl suddenly laughed and Ronnie's eyes widened. He thought it was a really beautiful sound. She was really beautiful.

Ronnie hadn't realized how long he was standing there until someone tapped him on the shoulder. He looked back to see Bryan nodding his head to the sound of the music in the distance, an apple in his hand that he had taken a bite out of.

“What's up, dude?” Bryan said, one eyebrow raised. He took another bite out of his apple.

Ronnie shrugged. “Nothing.”

Bryan stopped chewing and looked up at him from under his fringe, his expression knowing. “You haven't moved from here, have you?”

Ronnie shrugged again.

Bryan smiled a little, swallowed the last of his apple and threw the core over his shoulder, through the tourbus' door. He cleared his throat and stepped forward, standing next to Ronnie. “Okay. You stand outside our tourbus for twenty minutes...” Ronnie frowned. He hadn't realized he had been standing there just looking at that girl for so long. “...and there's only one reason you wouldn't already be somewhere else... Where's the girl?”

Ronnie scowled, but then sighed. Bryan knew him well. He nodded his head towards the girl. Bryan looked to where he gestured and frowned. Ronnie looked over.

The girl and the two guys who were with her were gone. Ronnie shook his head. “Where did they go? They were right there!”

Bryan sighed. “Where?”

Ronnie pointed to the bus they were standing next to, the black, white and red bus. Bryan looked.

“She's in a band?” Bryan asked, his head tilted to the side.

“Well, she might be a merch girl or something...” Ronnie said, his mind wandering a little.

“Well, dude,” Bryan said “You can wait here all day for her to come back. Or you could go walk around, check out the bands. See you, dude.” He walked past Ronnie, patting his shoulder as he did so. Ronnie sighed. He gave the bus one last look before turning and walking away from the parking lot.

_______________________________________________________________________

Warped Tour.

Everyone loves Warped Tour. But I'm not sure if there was anyone more happier to be there than me.

I grew up listening to these bands, posters covering every inch of my bedroom walls, stacks upon stacks of CDs on my shelves. I would spend my time learning and playing the songs I loved on my guitar and on my bass and I would train my voice myself so I could get each one note perfect. Whenever I was walking home from school along a deserted road I would sing out loud. Whenever I was alone at home I would sing, sometimes while playing guitar or bass at the same time. And the songs that I sang were by the bands playing at this very tour.

I always dreamed of coming to Warped Tour just to see these bands playing their hearts out. I dreamed of being right up at the barrier, my favourite bands playing meters away from me.

I never even dreamed that I would be on the other side of the barrier. On stage.

But in a few hours, I would be.

I walked past the other tourbuses that were scattered around the parking lot. Once past them I started walking towards the green. People were everywhere. Sitting and laying stretched out on the grass, walking in groups or alone. Some even had ice cream... I'm not sure where they got them, maybe someone was serving them somewhere. I saw someone drop their's on the ground and curse. I had to stop myself from giggling.

There was a band playing somewhere. I could hear them playing a while ago when I stepped off the tourbus. I was going to go see who it was, but then remembered I had to be at soundcheck. Sighing, I walked in the other direction, through crowds of people and kids, before eventually making it to the stage. I walked around the side and jumped up on stage.

“About time!” Parker called over. I made a face at him and he laughed, picking up his guitar. He threw the strap over his head and pushed his blonde hair out of his eyes.

I went over to the mic and jumped on the spot for a moment, getting warmed up, even though it was only soundcheck. I looked through the setlist a few times. After a few minutes I realised our other bandmates weren't here. I scowled into the air and looked around.

“And you think I'm late?” I said to Parker who was playing a few random chords on his guitar. He shrugged. I looked around again and saw Adam, Skylar and Will walking towards the stage. I tapped the mic to make sure it was working and just as they were passing the speakers, I screamed into the mic.

Will, being Will, fell over, tripping Skylar up in the process, who in turn, knocked over Adam. Will shrieked and his hands went to his ears, his eyes wide.

Me and Parker laughed out loud as Skylar pushed Will off of him.

“What the...?” Will shook his head, confused. He realised it was just the speakers and half-smiled, then frowned and pointed at me. “Not cool!”

“Neither are you,” I said into the mic and the three boys flinched and moved away from the speakers. I laughed again, away from the mic.

They climbed onstage and went to their places. Adam picked up his guitar, Skylar grabbed his bass and Will sat at the drums, picking up his drumsticks.

“Okay,” I said into the mic and the crew stepped away from the stage, out of sight. “Ready?”

The response was Will tapping his drumsticks together a few times before we exploded into music.

**

We all huddled backstage, in a circle, arms around each other, heads down.

“What if no one shows up?” I panicked “Oh, we'll look like such idiots!”

Skylar shook my shoulder a little and said jokingly “Get a grip, woman!”

“Yeah,” Will said, excitedly “Besides, even if no one shows up, we'll just keep playing! We can do it if we just believe!”

“Oh, how cheesy...” I laughed, rolling my eyes.

“Guys, you're on,” a crew member called and waited for us to run onstage.

“Okay,” I said, taking a deep breath “Everyone ready?”

“Hell yeah!” was the response I got from all four of them.

“Okay...” I said , taking another deep breath and breathing out.

“One, two, three, go!” all five of us yelled and threw our arms up and cheered. We did this before every show and even though it's so silly, we think it helps. We ran onstage, Parker first, then Will, then me, then Skylar and finally Adam.

I looked out over the crowd that had come to see us and was surprised. I had been wrong. I hadn't thought anyone would come to see us. Clearly, they had. I'm not sure how many there were but it was a lot more than I expected. Obviously not as much as the crowds the likes of bigger bands would have, but this crowd was still quite big. And the screams and cheers were mindblowing. I smiled and took the mic.

“Hey everyone, what's up?!” The response to this was a huge cheer.

“So we are Will, Skylar, Parker, Adam...” I pointed at them each in turn and then looked back out over the crowd “...and I'm Emily!”

I then said “And we are Broken Colours!”

This next cheer was even bigger and Will tapped his drumsticks together before we stormed into our first song.
♠ ♠ ♠
rate?
comment?
subscribe?
hope you enjoy..