Status: finished. bur if you want a follow up chapterS, just comment 'em and I will write!!!!!

Stay with Me

ELEVEN

Hands shook me after what seem to be hours of sleep, as I flutter my eyes open, I saw John looking at me.

"Are you fucking alright?!" He asked, voice anxious, I raised an eyebrow on him, and look around me. We're in Vegas, the van is stopped in a hotel's parking lot and only John, Garrett, Kennedy and Jared was there with me.

"What's up with you?" I asked him, my voice was dry from sleep. I straighten my posture as they all look anxiously at me.

"What's the problem?" I asked them, my tone getting louder.

"We thought you were dead or something you are so pale are you fucking alright?!" It was kennedy who talked, as a reflex, I look at my arms, and rolled my eyes.

"I am always pale what have gone into you guys? Stop making a big deal from it jesus..." I said, letting my body relax on my seat.

"But not that pale Nike, let's go to the hospital.." Jared said, my eyes went wide as panic cross my face.

"Wha- No! We talked about this before, no Jared. Let's get out of here" I said trying to stand up but Garrett's arms was around me and John went out to go to the driver's seat.

"Hey what the fu-"

"Stop talking or I might actually put a tape in your mouth" Jared interrupted me, I look over to Garrett to find refuge but he ignored me.

"Gar-"

"I'm not talking to you not until after your check up." He said, looking outside the window as John started driving.

"You're all being so ridiculous, I feel fine. I've been tired because I wasn't sleeping well, but I am completely healthy! Healthy as a horse and to be honest, this is kidnapping, I am not here in my own will, I don't like hospitals-" my tantrum was stopped when Jared's hands went on my mouth. I felt defeat all over me as I slump back on my seat. The images of my family flashed across me and my eyes filled with tears.

After what seemed to be forever, the boys dragged me to the hospital. The nurse's eyes were hudge when she saw me. I nearly snorted, my heartbeat was faster than usual and my hands never left Jared's. Everything in hospitals remind me of that night. I tried to close my eyes as the nurse reeled me to the doctor's clinic.

"Oh well, what do we have here?" A deep voice said as the nurse closed the door, Jared's hands still on mine as I heard the other's foot step close.

"You can leave her he-"

"No." I interrupted the nurse as I opened my eyes. The doctor's place was the common emergency room, without the dying people though, again, I thank god for that one.

"We need to limit the companion to 2 at least we can't just let them stay here" the nurse explained, I look over them as John and Kennedy went out and gave me encouraging smiles.

"She has traumatic experience in hospitals" I heard my cousin explained, I look at the doctor, who is aging is apparent. He gave me a reassuring smile.

"Well let us see..." The doctor said, as he started asking me questions that I answered politely.

"How long have you been this pale?" He asked, I told you, I almost snorted.

"All my life." I answered.

"She's always pale but not this pale, I mean look at her doc" Jared answered, I gave him a glare. I look over at the doctor and he nodded in approval. My nerves are killing me.

"My dear, we need to get blood samples from you, how's your appetite?" The doctor said, my eyes went wide as I look at him with disbelief.

"Excuse me, what blood sample? Oh no mister-let-me-save-your-life-"

"She's eating okay, not normally though" Jared said interrupting me. I felt like crying, no one is backing me up. Garrett is useless why is he here?

"As I was sayi-"

"I think she needs to stay over night, we'll keep her from dehydration, and to further analyze her problem." The
Doctor interrupted me.

"I can drink water myse-"

"I think that's a good idea" Jared cutting my sentence off.

"Okay, so just continue talking like I am not around. Make decisions for my life, go on I am enjoying it. It's A+" I said, giving up. Letting go of Jared's hand to put my face on mine and cry, like a pussy I am. I bet the doctor felt an urge to call one of his friend from the mental institution. I just don't want to stay there. The longest I've been there since I was seven is when Jared's accident happen, and that wasn't even a day. The place doesn't only scare the fuck out of me, it also bring back the memories I hate to rekindle. I don't want to lay down in that god damn hospital bed ever again.

"I am sorry, her family died on a car accident and she's a survivor, she saw her family die in those beds, ple-"

"Percy and mom was calling my name okay! I didn't even say good bye, can't do anything for that matter! My brother was calling me..." I cut Jared off, I put a hand covering my mouth from any more words as I continue crying, a pair of hands hugging me. "I hate hospitals, I hate you." I said saying the last part to no one in particular. "I don't want to stay here." I said, wiping the tears on my face as Garrett's hand was still hugging me.

"I am sorry, when was the last time you went to the doctors for a check up?" The nurse asked. I look at her with my puffy eyes.

"13 years ago" I replied firmly.

"I think you need to stay"

"So are you some kind of a-"

"Don't continue Nike, I bet they don't want to be here as much as you don't, they're just doing their job" Garrett said, I look down at my feet. It's true, they are just doing there job and I think they're running out of patience towards me but then again, excuse me. If they were doing their job why the hell did my mom die alone, no doctors helping her and all?

"I am going to die anyways, just put an end to it." I said, giving up as I give my arm to the nurse who is now getting some blood from me, I didn't even look at it, my eyes were fixed at Garrett's

"Don't be mad..." I whispered, resting my forehead on his. He rolled his eyes and kiss me on the lips.

"As much as I want to, I can't. God, Nike, can you just stop being so stubborn for a day?" He replied, kissing my forehead, as the nurse put another needle on my hand so that some sort of water run through it.

"You're lucky you haven't pass out yet." I heard the doctor said.

"Oh you don't know how I wish I could just do that." I replied, thinking of the moments I was so tired and I just want to sleep, drop dead or something, I look at the doctor and his eyebrows are meeting.

"Have you been this tired before?"

"Yeah, plenty of times, I told you it's just normal..." I replied.

"It's unlikely for a human to be like that I think your red blood cells-"

"Speak in english, I don't understand medical terms, as you can see, I am no fan of anything to do with it." I replied, the doctor rolled his eyes.

"As I was saying, it is not a normal trait of a human to be that pale and be so tired all the time, I think your body is lacking some blood." He finished.

"If I am lacking blood, then why am I not passing out? I have never passed out my entire life." I replied, giving him a smirk.

"Hence the urge to sleep, to collapse in a bed, to sit, to not do anything" he said, making a point, I want to bang my head on something. He's right, I've always been like that. God dammit. Something must always go wrong about my life right?

"Wait, but my dad has the same complexion, and mind you I think he's healthy." I said, looking at Jared for some approval.

"He's looking healthy isn't he?" I asked him, feeling unease, he might be fucked up but he's still my father. We used to play piano together, he promised to teach me how to ride a bike, he just spaced out, like a business man who never came back from his trip. Jared nodded and gave me a reassuring smile.

"But not as pale as you now, and I remember your dad drinking some medicine after every meal." Jared said, giving me a 'gotcha' look.

"Do you know what that medicine is for?" The doctor asked me, as the nurse started to lead my wheel chair to a private room. The doctor followed us as I recall the medicine.

"I'm not sure, I think it's for blood supplement or something" I replied, yawning.

"Anemic?" He asked, I nodded and yawned again, feeling all the pressure and stress this hospital is giving me.

"Think so..." I said, looking up at Garrett.

"You'll stay with me right?" I asked, Garrett nodded, I looked at Jared and he nodded as well.

"Do you know what's your blood type?" The doctor asked as the nurse asked me to lay down on my bed. I hesitated, looking at the doctor.

"Uhm yeah, A positive" I said, planting my butt on the wheel chair.

"It's okay, the bed doesn't eat" the doctor said, as I did lay down on my bed. Garrett's hands were laced into mine as soon as the doctor said he'll be back.

"Call Lacy." I told Jared, he nodded and went out of the room, leaving Garrett and me alone.

"Thank you for doing this." He said. I snorted, and look at my other hand, wired with the water thingy.

"Like I have a choice" I said, yawning again.

"You just woke up." He said.

"I was tired arguing with you guys" I said as I closed my eyes. "I am okay you know, I know I am." I added, as I scoot over and asked Garrett to lay down next to me.

"I'm not really sure this is legal.." He said as he put an arm around me, I rested my head on his chest.

"I don't care." I replied as I doze off.

&&

The following morning the doctor came back with the result of the test of my blood.

"You're lucky you don't pass out, you're anemic now we have to transfer blood to your body, and we will observe. I'll give you medicine like your father's as well." He said, giving me smiles. I look over at Jared and Garrett who stayed with me all night. I appreciate their effort. This morning, Lacy and the others visited me, telling me how sorry they are, and how awful it is that they need to go later that night to go back to Arizona in time. Jared and Garrett promised to stay with me, and take a plane after all this drama about my blood.

"I'm gonna die." I said as I buried my face on my pillow.

"Stop over reacting Nike." Jared said, as he hug Lacy. Garrett was grabbing some food with the others, and I know that Jared wants to eat to, he is just afraid to leave me alone.

"No, really, I think I am, they're transferring some stranger's blood on my vein, what if I turn into a fucking zombie, or worst, into a fucking sparling vampire?!" I said as they both rolled their eyes on me.

"If you weren't choosy, I would be donating blood, but nOoOoO, you want an A+ blood as well, O+ not good enough for you?" Jared said, humoring himself, I refuse to accept Jared or even Garrett's blood, or any of my friend's blood in particular, it's like owning a life time debt, I am not fond of debts. And the fact that another blood type is in your nerves is just creepy. So it is safe to say that I, again is being held from my on will.

"Would you accept the blood offer if it was Percy?" He asked, I gave him a glare. I would, he's my brother, I'll do the same for him but it's impossible.

"He can't, he's B+" I answered, looking anywhere not Jared.

"I'm sorry, what am I saying is that if stranger's blood makes everythi-"

"Jared, let us not have this talk, I have been way to far to even feel bad for myself-well okay I don't feel good about being here in the hospital and I blame you but what I am trying to say is that I am doing this my way." I said, crossing my arms as Garrett and Bree went in the room giggling.

"Jaime thinks that if you eat liver you'll have more blood and your blood type will turn into O+" Bree said giggling.

"Liver do that, but in a long run, not over night... I mean yeah" I replied, confuse why they were giggling, but as soon as I told them they stopped giggling and stare at me. "What?" I added, Garrett shook his head as he gave me a kiss.

"I need to feed you some liver then" he whispered, I shove his face and wrinkled my nose. "I refuse." I replied as the nurse went in with a pack of blood, my visitor's eyes went wide as I found Garrett's hands on mine.

"Oh hell, this is going to be uhm one for the books" I said as I close my eyes.

"Uhm Bree and I are going to go out for some uhm...drinks" Lacy said as I felt her lips on my forehead.

"We'll be back before we leave for Arizona" she said as I heard the door close.

"Jared, can you uhm call dad?" I choked out, my eyes still close.

"Prevent from moving much okay?" The nurse said tapping my hand.

"I hate you." I muttered as I heard the door close.

"Gar, lay down with me." I requested, keeping my eyes shut as I scoot over and feel him on my side, I rested my head on his chest as soon as I heard Jared called my name. I opened my eyes as he hand me his phone, I don't even know what to say, I don't know why I asked him to call dad but I just want some reassurance that he's fine.

"Dad?" I asked, as I heard heavy breathing on the other line.

"How are you sweety?" He replied.

"Well, I am not actually healthy as a horse." I said, chuckling to myself.

"I'm glad you called." He said

"Dad, are you okay? Why do I feel like you're not telling me something so...vital?" I said, closing my eyes as Garrett's hand brush my hair. I might have thought he hang up on me but I can still here his breathing

"Wha-what do you mean?" He replied.

"I mean about your health?"

"Ho-how did...I was about to tell you, but you weren't around" he said, my eyes fluttered wide, I didn't expect this. I look over at Jared and his eyes were staring at me.

"What do you mean dad?"

"Wait, you don't know yet? Baby, come home so I can explain..." He said. How come he can still ask me to come home? Why can't he just forget about it for a second and just tell me.

"Dad....I can't okay." I replied, burying my face on Garrett's chest.

"Is it a boy?" He asked, voice strained.

"No dad, it's not like that. You know what? I need to go." I said as I give Jared his phone back and buried my face on Garrett's chest.

"You'll be fine" he said, kissing my forehead. Of course I'll be fine. I've always been a survivor. God, I might even win that reality show.
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay, I'm sorry for the wait, and I kow this chapter isn't the best one but at least they're together!