Status: finished. bur if you want a follow up chapterS, just comment 'em and I will write!!!!!

Stay with Me

FOURTEEN

You know, being with touring boys all the time is fun. I mean, they know a lot of things about life, experiences, and they do know how to have fun. Every destination they learn something from somebody. And honestly, having them as friends made me feel so lucky. Okay, maybe not until they start bugging you in the middle of the night, when you're suppose to be on dreamland, kissing your boyfriend or something. I fished my phone from the bedside table and answered it without looking at the screen.

"It's 3 am what can I do for you?" I answered the phone, my voice was dry from sleep. It's been a long day, Garrett and I spend it at the supermarket, shopping for food, and other house supply, he was so bored he kept on putting useless stuffs. Hence the day in the supermarket.

"How about partteeeeyyyyy!!!" John's voice boomed on my phone's speaker as I groaned, Vader pushing my feet with his nose. I look at her and smiled, she's still sleeping, I envy her.

"John, it's 3 am. We'll see each other in sunday anyways..." I replied, yawning, making myself comfortable in my bed.

"Oh yeah, and on the day after! We have this sweet sixteen party to attend and all, but we don't expect booze there so after party in mah house" where his energy is coming from? I don't know. I managed to close my eyes and relaxed on my bed.

"Is Jared awake?"

"Why would he be? Again, it's 3 am" I replied, sounding annoyed. John cackled in the other line, as I heard Pat's drunk voice in the background.

"Where are you guys?" I asked, curious. first, they're calling me in the middle of the night, second why he's wide awake, third, why Pat's wasted.

"Uhm some bar downtown...." He said, as I heard him talking to someone in the other line.

"Is Gary with you?" I asked, yawning, as I burried my face on my pillow. There was a loud noise in the background, like drunken people.

"Uh yeah, that's the thing... We uhm we're stranded and I'm the only one who's sober..." He said, voice slow. I rolled to my side of the bed and faceslap my face.

"What do you mean you're stranded?" I asked, sitting up now.

"Well, tons of fans came and uhm we can't really go out uhm and like I said, they're all wasted and...can you just wake up Jared?" He asked, shouting to someone in the receiver. I rubbed my temple with my thumb and chuckled without humor. I don't want to wake up Jared, I want to go there myself.

"Text me your location, don't do anything stupid, I'll be there in a jiffy." I said

"Faster, I think Pat might drink from the toilet!" He shouted hanging up.

I went up to my closet to wear a tank top, a sweatshirt, some pants and my vans as I went out of the living room to get the keys to Jared's car. I headed straight to downtown as soon as I received his text. My mind wandering about how should I be sleeping and why I'm doing this. After 20 minutes of driving, I arrived in some upbeat bar, as expected the boy's white van was surrounded by fans, writing on it, taking a picture and just waiting. I carelessly parked next to it. Earning a couple of glares and a hi. Seriously, why are these girls here, it's 3 am, they should be enjoying the most beautiful art of sleeping. Which, thanks to my boys I clearly lack. I walk in the bar, and instantly the foul smell of smoke, alcohol, puke, sweat and piss hit my nose. I went straight to the mens room to find John, Pat, Garrett, Kennedy, their friend Stephen, Trey, and some strangers that were pissing looking at me. The strangers might as well kill me with the stares while John got up to hug me.

"Thank you." He said leading me to the others, they were all almost passed out. I went to Garrett to give him a kiss on th cheeks and he gave me a smirk.

"How do you plan your escape route? The girls are aroun the van." I said, yawning again. John explained that we'll take Stephen, Kennedy and Pat to the white van first. Leaving the brothers in the men's room for a while. I agreed and it's a tough job. Some girls were polite enough to make way as I dragged Pat to the van, while others well, took pictures, asked for autographs and stuff. When we get to the van, John told me to wait at the men's room. He's gonna park the van on the other side and help me with the brothers.

"Did I wake you up baby?" Garrett asked as I sit next to him. His voice sent chills to my body, ignoring the stares from the guys who were suppose to pee. "Yeah" I answered, as I yawn again. Feeling the weight of my body. "Let's kiss-" h

"Okaaay, let's get this ball rolling!" John announced as he went back to get Trey, interrupting Garrett's drunk request. As I helped Garrett up, the girls were still at the parking lot and asked for pictures, when we locked the brothers at the backseat, John agreed to interact with fans, apologizing about the others. I had to wait for him so I can drive him to where he parked the van. Some girls even talked to me, complementing my eyes or something, some even asked for pictures. These guys have some dedicated fan. After half an hour, we were on the road, I was following the white van as it dropped off everyone from their houses, and then John helped me put the brother's in their respective beds, I collapse next to Garrett.

"I am so tired!" I said, my voice frustrated, as I buried my face into the pillow. I heard John laughed as he kissed my forehead.

"Thank you. Good night." He said closing the door. I look over at Garrett and think about the kiss he said that we should have, is it because he's drunk that's why he said that or... Either way, the sun is almost out. I need to get some sleep. Whoever said sleep is for the weak is a big fat liar. Sleep is for everyone who doesn't like moving.

&&

I woke up when my phone vibrated on my jean's pocket. Garrett's arm still wrapped on my waist as I answered my phone, still half asleep.

"Hao?" I heard myself said.

"I was woken up by Vader's bark, my cousin is gone, my car gone, do you know that this my 5th call?!? I tried calling your boyfriend but he doesn't answer, can you explain the fuck what happened?!" Jared' voice boomed in the other end of the line.

"Why are you shouting?!" I asked, my voice has the hint of annoyance.

"Where are you?!" He asked, voice furious, I have no idea why he's so angry. It's not like I did something incredibly stupid. As a matter of fact, I did something noble. Or so I think I did.

"Garrett's. I'll explain everything later, or tomorrow. I need sleep, I'll sleep all day and wait for a miracle." I replied, yawning, not aware that I don't make sense. On the bright side Garrett's arm still jailed me in his hug.

"You better" he said, as he hang up. Just like I told him, I did my best to sleep the whole day. Making up for the lack of sleep caused by last night's happenings. Once, I felt Garrett shaking me and calling my name but I just swatted him away, asking for more time to sleep. At around 8 pm I finally woke up, finding John in the middle of Garrett's room, his skinny long legs are crossed in the carpet while they were talking. I didn't dream, I don't usually dream, well maybe the dream about kissing Garrett was an exception, John on the other hand thought I was lying, apparently the guy read about dreaming, and he said and I quote, "only the dead can't dream. Or maybe at least the dying, because our brain cells function 24/7, it can be a color, or a fly, even a sound could be a dream" and then I asked him why I don't recall anything about it and again he answered me, and again, I quote, "because you don't remember. Some people do of course but they do because its either they were woken up in the process of the dream, or they woke up wanting so much to make the dream stop or continue" it made total sense and I believed him. He then went on how dreams can sometimes be premonitions, and I didn't listen anymore. I stood up and stretched, my back and my head aching from too much sleep.

"I owe Jared an explanation" I said, giving them an heads up that I should leave. John nodded and gave me a weak smile.

"Well, he was just worried, you know Jared can be with you" Garrett said, standing up giving me a hug. I smiled and engulf his scent once more.

"I'll see you tomorrow." I said, kissing him like I haven't kissed him in a year, our lips caught up with each other as our tongue wrestle with each other, my hands cupped his face while his hands traced my back to my neck and to my waist, my hands laced itself through his messy hair, hearing him pant under his our kiss.

"Guys..." John said, clearing his throat loudly, I honestly forgot that he's there. Our lips parted as we both laughed, Garrett hugging me as I felt the sun on my face, even my ears heated up. I looked up at Garrett and he was smiling like a 3 year old kid who first tasted pop tarts. I went to peck his lips again, this time he went for another, but John cleared his throat again.

"If you want me to leave just say so..." He said, I buried my face into Garrett's chest and gave out a laugh, I pulled out in our hug and hold out Garrett's hand, I looked over at John, and he's wearing a smirk on his face, I smiled apologetically to him and shrug. I went over to Garrett's door and unlaced our fingers.

"You two, don't try funny things." I said winking as I closed the door. Hearing John's 'IM GONNA FUCKING BARF!' as soon as I closed the door. I ran to Jared's car and went back home. Where Jared was waiting for me.

"Hey girl" I greeted Vader who lunged at me the moment I stepped into the apartment

"Care to explain seƱora?" He said asking em to sit down, sometimes Jared acts like a father, and I just can't help myself but to smile.

"John called me last night, exactly 3 am, telling me he needs your help, but I offered my services anyway, they were stuck at this bar. Anyway I was too sleepy, to function properly so I didn't call you." I explained, taking a large breath afterwards, Jared gave out the same breath and tapped my shoulder.

"Just worried, thought you should have called me or something" he said, I looked at him and gave him a large smile before I hug him, hardest that I could. Jared will please Percy, or so I think he will. He take good care of me, and he would really really do anything for me. He's been the big brother I always- no, Jared is always one of my big brothers. And he do what big brothers do. Except for the no-boyfriends-thing cause he's friends with Garrett long enough.

"Don't keeel me!" Jared imitated a russian accent that made me cackle.

"I love you, Percy and I love you so much." I said, resting my head on his shoulder. Jared chuckled and hugged me with his one arm.

"You know that I love you both as well"
♠ ♠ ♠
For the record, I have the next chapter ready. I just want to post it together with chapter 16. Well, I just want to thank everybody for reading and I am sorry if I just post this now, I read a John Green book yesterday and I didn't get the time to post this.

Anyway, I hope you like it.

Comment, subscribe!!!