Status: finished. bur if you want a follow up chapterS, just comment 'em and I will write!!!!!

Stay with Me

EIGHTEEN

We spent the last week together. We were everywhere, the mall, someone's house, the boys and I spent every single day together before they went out for a 3 month world tour. It'll be tomorrow though, when they go out of the country. In the mean time, I accompanied Tim to buy fireworks and booze for tonight's kick-off party. They expect tons of people to come, thus buying tons of booze.

"I think this is enough..." I said as I put the last bag of whiskey on the trunk and hopped in the passenger seat. The other boys were at the Kirch's residence to make sure everything's ready.

"Hey..." I called out as Tim started the ignition, he looked at me innocently and asked why, Tim is a nice guy. He is, the best manager out there.

"You'll keep an eye on them right?" I said, it's not a question.

"It's kinda my job..." He said with humor as he start driving.

"No band whores and drugs?" I clarified. Tim laughed and turn the radio on.

"No drugs I promise!" He said, I just gave him a punch as he didn't promise about the girls.

After 15 minutes, the others welcomed us by getting the booze and fireworks in the trunk. I went to the house's backyard to join Lacy, and the other girls. Jaime was there too.

"So, I was wondering after we go to the airport tomorrow we'll go to the spa we went to last month..." Lacy whispered as Pat served us food.

"Thanks Patty Cakes..." I said as I nodded at Lacy. Pat gave me an innocent smile as he started grilling again.

"How are you?" I asked Jaime who was sitting across us. She gave me a warm smile and said she was okay. We had a little conversation about life in Nevada when Garrett took me away.

"I was trying to have a social life!" I demanded as he lead me to the kitchen.

"Austin Gibbs is here" he said, looking at me. I gave out a big smile and he returned it to me, Garrett knows that I kind of have a crush on this guy. Heck, I think I'm inlove with his voice.

"You're not jealous?" I said as he lead me where John and Austin were talking.

"Nah, not the jealousy type" he said. I cackled, he was, remember Nate? We weren't even dating then.

"Liar." I exclaimed. He chuckled as he pulled me closer to him as we approach the two guys. I hear about Austin a lot but I never met him before.

"Hey Austin, this is Nike by the way. Jared's cousin." John introduce me as he saw Garrett and me standing near by. Austin gave me a warm smile and extended his arms for me to shake.

"Nice to meet you, didn't figure Jared have some beautiful cousins, should have hang out with him a lot" he joked, i felt Garrett's hand squeezed mine and I giggled for 2 reasons. 1) Austin just complimented me 2) Garrett's jelly.

"Hi, nice to meet you too." I said, keeping my voice even. This is a total fangirl moment.

"So you're new here?" Austin asked as Garrett let go of my hand and leave the two of us in the kitchen when Pat called him.

"Been here for 2 years..."

"That's weird." He said, I look at him and chuckled.

"Yeah?"

"Don't you go out often? I mean..."

"I have italian blood". I replied when I figure out what he was trying to say, my paleness is always the first topic.

After a minute of silence Garrett went back and hugged me with one arm. I saw Austin gave us a smirk.

"You two together?" He asked. Garrett nodded and gave him a playful punch.

"Nice move asshole." Austin said tapping his back as he bro-hug him. I cleared my throat reminding them that I'm still here.

"Well, I am kind of inlove with your uhm voice, just so you know..." I said as Garrett take my hand. I can feel his glare while Austin laughed hugging me.

"Thanks" he said. Our conversation didn't last because the 'party' started. People started coming and everyone started drinking. Garrett didn't let go of my hand as he talk to his friends, I like it too, spending the last day together or something.

"When will the fireworks start?" I asked Garrett as we both went out to the backyard and just sit. We didn't even drink. We figured that we will celebrate our last day together sober.

"12 am, and then we'll go home." He said, I rested my head on his shoulder as he wrapped his arms around me.

"You were jealous back there" I said, chuckling to myself.

"Okay so I'm the jealousy type. You told him you're inlove with him!" He exclaimed.

"I told him that I'm inlove with his voice Gar." I said humoring him. He didn't even react and I gave out a sigh, not moving so our position would be the same. I love Garrett, as a friend, first and foremost. But I don't really know how falling inlove feels like. Maybe I'm feeling it now with Garrett but I am not sure. It's not like I'm not sure about Garrett, it's more of I am not sure if I already love him as in l-o-v-e the one old people in retirement house have.

"Gar?" I called him, feeling a lump in my throat as I feel him shift and rest his head on top of mine. "Hmmm?"

"Can we sleep together tonight? I mean just sleeping.. No funny business, just sleeping" I said playing with the grass under us.

"Of course" he said hugging me tighter.

"Tell me, what do you do when you feel horny on tour?" I asked, almost a whisper. I feel my face heat up as Garrett pulled out of my hug and look at me with a narrow eyes.

"What? I was just curious, forget that I asked" I said, embarrass. Garrett laughed and hug me again.

"Well, I'm a guy..."

"Ugh no hookers please, that'll be cheating and not to mention herpes." I said cringing my nose. He laughed again and hugged me.

"Oi lovebirds! Help me set up fireworks!" We heard Tim shouted. We stood up and did what we were told. Apparently, we were the only people who's not even tipsy to help him. We set it up in the patio and called everyone as soon as it was done.

Garrett and I sat on the grass together with the other people, some strangers, some familiar, few are friends, we sat there as we watch the sky light up. Reminding me not to be sad because they'll be back.

"I love you" the words slip through my mouth as Garrett's arms wrapped around my body. He laughed and kissed me on the lips.

"I love you too." He said as we both watch the last of the fireworks.

Tim ordered the guys to go home right after the fireworks. We will be up in 5 hours to go to the airport. We found out that I'm not the only one feeling sentimental today as Lacy will be staying the night in the apartment with Jared when we got there to get Vader, Garrett wants her, before we crash in his place.

"Your goo'old pops will go on tour Vader, say bye bye." I said as I crashed in his bed. Garrett gave out a deep sigh before joining us. Vader cuddling him as if understanding that she won't see Garrett for a long time.

For a minute we lay down there, staring at each other as we're petting Vader, his blue eyes were tired and sad, but it never leaved mine. I touched his face knowing that this might be the last time.

"You'll come back when a zombie apocalypse happen right?" I asked with humor. He just gave me a smile and nodded, we kind of have a plan if ever that happen...

"Buy me something from every country will you?" I added, I always wanted to go to Europe, but my lack of planning didn't do me well, again Garrett didn't talk, he just nodded and rest his forehead into mine, Vader blocking me from getting a good hug.

"I'm sorry but I want my man alone tonight Vader." I said putting her down before cuddling next to Garrett as i engulf his scent. Reminding myself to take his pillow case before leaving so I can smell him, and missing him would be bearable

"I'll miss you so bad..."

"I'm sorry for leaving you so early, but I've been on tour everytime Nike, you'll get a hang of it" he said, reassuring me.

"This time it's different." I said, kissing him. We kissed each other with passion, we kissed each other like we will never see each other again. A tear escaped my eye as I fell asleep in his arms.

Garrett's alarm clock woke us up. Garrett went straight to the bath while I brush my teeth. Vader is still asleep. I waited on his bed while he wore a shirt and kissed Vader before kissing me. I don't want him to leave but I have no choice.

"Did you pack everything? Don't forget your toothbrush, shaving kit, and charger" I said as he went out of the bathroom. Garrett smiled at me and nodded.

"All pack up." He replied.

"It'll be too selfish for me to ask you to not leave but ugh-"

"I love you" he interrupted me, as if on cue my heart beat went faster and my stomach became the new home for butterflies.

"Same." That's all I manage to choke out as we hugged each other for a while.

"They're waiting for us" he said carrying his bags as I carry Vader and took Garrett's pillow ignoring my first plan to only take the pillowcase. The white van was parked in the driveway. Gary was driving and Matt called shotgun, everyone plus Mary, Tim's girl and minus my cousin was there. Garrett and I took the back seat.

"You don't mind me stealing your pilllow right?" I asked, he chuckled and wrapped his arms around me, Vader being quiet the whole time. Actually everyone was being quiet the whole time. Excitement filled the bus' energy but everyone kept it for themselves.

"Europe baybeeeeehhh" I head Pat murmured infront of us.

"You take care Pat." I said, touching his hair. He looked at me and smiled

"Always am, don't worry, keep an eye on him." He said looking at Garrett. We both chuckled and went back to being quiet

My cousin and Lacy met us on the departure area of the airport. I said my good byes to the other guys as they went inside the airport, while Tim, Jared and Garrett stayed for a while.

"You'll keep an eye on my cousin alright?" I asked Garrett as I wiped my tears from my eyes. I left Vader and Garrett's pillow on Jared's car. Garrett nodded and gave me a smile.

"No drugs, whores, and gambling alright?" I told Tim while he's walking away to the airport he smiled at me and wave before disappearing. I looked at Garrett who's eyes were sad and hugged him so tight before letting go to hug Jared.

"You'll take care okay? I'll miss you." I told my cousin. He chuckled and ruffled my hair as we both went back to our 'lovers'.

"I'll call you when we land." Garrett said hugging me again.

"I'll miss you." I said kissing him.

"I'll miss you too."

"I love you baby" I heard him said as I heard their flight number being called.

"I love you." I replied as we pulled away from each other. Mary, Lacy and I watch the both of them disappear. Lacy tapping my back as Mary said goodbye, she's driving the van back to Pat's house. Lacy drive us to the apartment to leave Vader, I gave her food and water before I placed Garrett's pillow on my bed.

"We need some girl time" Lacy announced as we arrived the spa with tons of naked women.

"Indeed." I said as I strip in front of her and went to the spa area. We remained quiet as we relaxed to the spa. Garrett leaving haven't sink in yet and I know it will a few weeks from now.

"the first time's the hardest" she said, breaking the ice.

"Lacy are you inlove with Jared? I mean girl to girl?" I asked, Lacy's face went red and she smiled at me before nodding.

"How did you know? I mean....how does it feel?" I asked, looking at my feet as the hot water relaxes my muscles.

"I don't know how to explain it Nike, you just feel it....do you love Garrett?" She asked. I toyed with my foot as I shrug.

"I don't know...."

"In a scale of one to ten answer my questions, how much do you care? Just literally care?" I snorted as she asked me, we both know what the answer is.

"5, because I still care about whether or not a zombie apocalypse will happen" Lacy chuckled and nodded.

"How much do you care for Jared?"

"10. Only family I got left."

"How much do you care for Garrett?"

"10. He's Garrett." I said, Lacy laughed at my explanation and then nodded.

"Would you dare hurt him?"

"No." I said flatly. Why would I? It'll break me into pieces.

"If Chris Evans asked you out on a date right now will you say yes?" I don't really know where these questions are going but I ride along.

"Tempting, but no. Cheating is synonymous to killing a cute little puppy just because it barks so loud" Lacy laughed.

"Pizza or Garrett?" She asked, leaning on the wall.

"Garrett." I answered, mimicking her action. She gave me a smirk.

"Do you see a future with him?" I can sense that it's the last question in the book so I think about it. Garrett's a perfect man, I mean for me that is, he is caring loving sweet and he'll be a good father. I always wanted a family and imagining Garrett as my husband makes everything perfect. My pet butterfly flutter in my stomach as I nodded.

"You look perfect together you know?" She asked, as we decided to went out of the hot water because we're starting to get wrinkly. We went to the massaging area and wait for out turn when I answered her.

"I wouldn't know, but I feel perfect with him." I replied, looking at her. She gave me a warm smile and nodded.

"You guys synchronize everything, he moves you move, it's like dancing..." She explained, just like Garrett's parents. I smiled at the thought and felt my face burn. I guess dating your bestfriend isn't so bad after all.

"Lacy...."

"Yeah?"

"Can I go back to work?" I asked, as the lady with blue hair called us in. I find it odd tho cause she looks like 40ish.

"Of course, see you tomorrow." Lacy said as we both lay down and relax. we would talk about shoes now and then, but we always end up talking about Jared or Garrett, hearing another view about Garrett and me gives me so much hope, that maybe we could really last as couple. I'll never give up though, you know...trying.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm sorry if I wasn't updating much these days.

Hope you like this one.