Status: finished. bur if you want a follow up chapterS, just comment 'em and I will write!!!!!

Stay with Me

TWENTY FIVE

I was woken up when I heard familiar voices, I wasn't planning on sitting up just yet when I remembered where I was. I'm still in the tree house, I shot up and looked at the guys eating pizza while shaking their asses out laughing. Like old times...

"We're gonna fucking fall!" I exclaimed as I look around and feel the tree house's state.

"No we're not. Here, eat breakfast." John said tapping the free space next to him. I oblige and look at everyone, it feels like old times too. Maybe talking with Garrett was a good thing for everybody.

"Oh yum." I said while I bite a piece of my pizza, everyone was looking at me and they all bursted out laughing. I asked what and they ignored me, wiping my cheeks just in case I have put something on it. Out of the blue, Garrett's body was infront me, his lips were curled up in a smirk while he use his sleeve to wipe my nose. I felt my cheeks burn and everyone shut up.

"Uhm, yeah...you got something in your..." Garrett said, pointing at his own nose before sitting next to me. Okay, this is awkward. I look at Jared and he too was smirking. I want to hit him with something.

"I'm going to be so fat while you guys are still here, your lifestyle choice is super unhealthy." I said, breaking the ice."Come to think of it, when did I stop being fat anyways?" I added, eating more of my pizza.

Voices of approval filled the small space.

"Let's go to the park later!" Pat said, finishing his food in one bite.

"What are you? 9?" I joked, giving him a warm smile, Pat let out a tongue that made me chuckle. "I miss this" I added, everyone went quiet until Kennedy said awww and tackled me, making me fall, his body was tackled by another body and so on the next thing I knew I was strangled by 5 boys.

"DAVE IS HERE NIKE!!!" I heard Mandy said from below the tree, we began to disperse and laugh.

"I'll be right down Mandy!" I shouted back looking at everybody, "uhm I'll see you later..." I said not even looking at Garrett's expression as I went down of the tree, Garrett still loves me, yes he does, and I still love him, we're okay now, no need to worry about anything at all.

I walked to the downstairs bathroom to look at my reflection in the mirror, Garrett is right, Dave's been a real help, he's been harassing me to drink medicines, and to be honest, I don't look as half bad as I look before. My pale complexion is still the same, but my cheeks has a pint of redness, my long have got more brownish and had volume. I brush my teeth and braid my long hair just to look presentable before I went to the living room where Dave will be waiting.

"Hey" I greeted him when I saw him standing infront of the fireplace, his button down's sleeves are tucked below his elbows, and his jeans aren't so tight like Garrett's.

"Hey." He greeted me with his perfect smile, kissing my cheeks like he would normally do. He's just being friendly. "Have you d-"

I didn't let him finish when I ran to the kitchen to drink my medicine that morning, and went back even before I hear his non-stop medical prophecy. He was chuckling when I got back.

"Yessir! Healthy as a horse! How are you?" I asked, elbowing him. He chuckled again, his blue eyes looking at my greens.

"You're unbelievable. Today's my day off, I just need to go to the hospital and then I'm free..." He said, we almost always spend the day together, before he go to the hospital when he's on the night shift and after his hospital duties, we're best buds.

"You can join us, we'll be going to the park later." I said, feeling excited. He smiled at me before letting out a sigh.

"Do you want to go to the hospital with me?" He asked after the sigh, his familiar sweet oak wood fragrance lingered the air as he speak.

"Well, is it okay? I mean aren't you gonna do something important?" I asked, biting my bottom lip. He shook his head and smiled.

"It's okay, I'm sure they all want to see you anyways." He said, this man is so nice, if only Garrett would take the time to talk to him I am sure he'll like David, or that's how they call him, I just call him Dave. Jared, Pat, Kennedy, and John did and they like him, john thinks he's interesting, which is kind of like John, he thinks everyone is interesting.

"Are you in a hurry? I just woke up like 20 minutes ago so I need to was-"

"Your timer starts now."

"What timer?...oH OH! WAIT!" I said panicking as he pulled of the busy card on me, he was laughing as I race upstairs and bathe, putting out dark jeans, dr. martens, a muscle shirt and a leather jacket, if I wear these on Arizona I'm gonna be toast. After I bathe, I blow dried my hair and applied a little make up, letting my hair stay where it is. I got dressed and ran towards the backyard where I can still hear the boys talking and laughing. Matt, Gary and Tim went home not long after my father's cremation.

"GUYS I'LL GO OUT WITH DAVID FOR A WHILE SEE YOU LOVE YOU MWA MWA" I shouted, not waiting for the reply as I race my way back to the living room where Dave was looking at me.

"How can you wear depressing pieces of clothe and make them better?" He asked, as if I find a cure on cancer.

"I'll take that as a compliment doctor." I said chuckling, he stood up next to me and brush a hand on my hair.

"Of course you should, what I mean to say is that I can't go in a hospital room wearing dark pants, boots, muscle shirt and leather jacket, the patient might think I'm death, but you..." He said shaking his head what is he talking about, I have no idea. "You can just pull it off" he said caressing my cheek with his thumb, our position was startled when we heard someone cleared his throat, I look around to see Garrett standing near us. My heart almost stopped

"I uhm well, Jared uhm asked if..." Garrett stuttered, as he looked at us like we've killed a kid.

"Spit it out Gare" I said walking near him to look at his eyes, as if teleporting a message, that what he saw is nothing.

"Be back before 2 if you'll join us, enjoy." He said, walking away.

"You guys are talking now?" David asked as we both watch Garrett walk away.

"He's my bestfriend Dave, I think I forgot to tell you about him" I said, looking at him, his eyes were confuse and I can sense the questions building up in his mind. Oh well, I can feel that it's gonna be a long ride.

"So...Garrett is really your bestfriend?" He asked as he start the ignition of his bmw. I nodded and kept my eyes on the window.

"How come you didn't even say a word to him, or even tell me about him?" He said sounding hurt, I munch on my lip as I think of the right words to tell him. "Your lips might tear off" he added, as he pulled out of the driveway.

"It's been really complicated..." That's my 3 minute long of thinking produce, all of my brain cells are dead.

"You can tell me Nike, you know that I won't judge" he said as we stopped in the normal new york traffic. Wonderful.

"We've been in a big fight, I was so mad at him, didn't talk to him for almost 2 months...that's it." I said, taking a deep breath, looking at his eyes.

"Two months...I can't even last two days without seeing you." He said shaking his head while chuckling

"Garrett is on the same band as my cousin, so we're used to the not seeing each other thing." I said on Garrett's defense. Dave nodded his head and lick his lips.

"Is he always that cold to everybody though?" He asked as the traffic went light. I chuckled humorless as he brought that topic up. Usually, I'm the "cold" one in our pair, it's odd to hear someone getting cold shoulders from Garrett.

"Nah, he's a good guy, he's just having his menstrual period." I joked, Dave chuckled and agreed, I am glad that he's not digging any deeper.

"Anyway, I was just wondering if you could go to maryland with me on the weekend..." He said, turning left to the hospital's street.

"But I have visitors Dave, I just can't leave them hanging..." I explained, I would love to go to maryland, the boys have friends there too.

"I know, figured that out really early, you really love these boys don't'ya?"

"Like brothers." I said, the answer coming from my heart.

"You can bring them if you want, my parent's house have extra rooms for them." He said, when he said parents, I choked on my saliva.

"Your parents?" I asked again, hoping that I didn't hear right, why would I bring 5 boys with me when we visit Dave's (maybe too rich, maybe with high expectations, maybe evil) parents?!

"Yeah, they would love to meet you Nike, they wouldn't mind, or if you want they can stay in a hotel, anywhere can do." He said, entering the parking lot.

"Well...I'm kind of hesitant about bringing them to your parents' house, I mean that's like bringing 5 prostitutes in a catholic church..." I said as he parked on the reserved parking space for him. Dave just laughed at me.

"It'll be okay, I tell you." He said, and I actually trust him so what the hell.

"Fine, I'll talk to them about it." I said as he open the door for me.

&&

Dave dropped me off the house just before the time alotted for me to come back. We just had bagels and talked and Dave gave me the whole day to ask the boys to go to Maryland with me. Because we both now that if they won't go, then I wouldn't go, and Dave's been a very close friend, and it'll mean a lot if I meet his parents. I mean, now that I am planning on staying in New York better keep my friends closer right?

I went straight to the kitchen where I am sure everyone is still eating, and I'm right.

"There's Nike! You're right on time." Pat said, standing up to put his plate on the sink I smiled at him and sat next to Kennedy.

"Kenny, you guys have friends in Maryland right?" I asked him, almost whispering, he looked at me once before nodding.

"Yeah! That reminds me, it's been months since we last saw those boys!" He said loudly for everyone to hear.

"Who?" Garrett asked, my heart jumped.

"The guys from all time low! Nike was asking about them..." He said eating the rest of his food.

"Oh yeah! They're rad Nike, still can't believe you haven't met them yet!" Pat chimed in. Everyone was nodding in approval. I just smiled at them and nodded.

"Do you want to visit them over the weekend?" I asked smiling. Everyone joined in approval.

"Where will we stay?" John asked, as I watch them plan the things they will do with their friends.

"Dave offered us his parent's house actually." I said gulping hard. I felt someone kicked me from under the chair and it was Jared, giving me a stern look before looking at Garrett. What's the deal.

"David? He'll do that?" John asked.

"Well yeah, he invited us..."

"I will have nothing to do with this trip." Garrett said. Everyone shut up and we all stared at him.

"Why?" I asked him, my eyebrow meeting.

"Just because I don't want to." He said, crossing his arms.

"Stop being a kid Garrett."

"I am not being a kid!" He said, banging his hand on the table, Garrett and I always argue about the little things and be okay in no matter of time

"Oh here we go agai-"

"Shut up!" Garrett and I said in unison as a couple of people laugh.

"You're being immature as fuck Garrett, come on don't ruin this for everyone." I said, ignoring the stares my cousin are giving me.

"Ruin? How can I ruin your perfect weekend with your perfect boyfriend by not coming? for all I know you'll have the time of-"

"Don't continue your sentence or I might throw this plate at you." I said hearing Kennedy chuckled next to me.

"So who's being immature now?" He said, mocking my actions. I touched Kennedy's plate but his hands were fast and he snatch it from me.

"I'm not yet done!" He said complaining as he stand up and eat the rest of his lunch on the counter.

"He's not my boyfriend Garrett, he's a friend. A close one for a matter of fact. God, stop being so..."

"Stupid?" Kennedy continued my sentence with his mouth full.

"Immature?" Pat said

"Possessive?" Jared said

"Insecure?" One of my cousin said.

"Jealous?" John said.

"You're not helping!" I snapped at them and they cringed. "Stop assuming Garrett, Dave and I are friends, stop over estimating so much. It's not good for the health, trust me, been there." I added calmly walking out of the kitchen hearing Pat that I should come back down before we leave for the park.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry if I don't update much. College is a pain in the ass. Thank you for my new readers!
This one is for @AlexAddiction!

Comment and subscribe if you want a chapter dedicated for you!!!

Thanks and enjoy!