Status: on hiatus

Love Is My Battlefield

peace

It had been a little two weeks since David’s return and we had spent a lot of that time reconnecting. I had helped him unpack and decorate his newly bought home. We had our picnic Sundays and I had introduced him to Julie and Jessie. Things were somewhat back to normal.

After our talk that day, David had forgotten all about asking about my second boyfriend aka Paul. I was glad I did that whole distracting thing to him. Even if Paul had hurt me and stalked me, he didn’t deserve what I knew would be considered attempted murder in multiple countries.

No he deserved a good girl who... No wait what?!? That line of thinking had happened to me more and more often recently and it was bothering the hell out of me. Why couldn’t I get that selfishly handsome bastard out of my head?!?

I looked up at the dashboard. I was currently in AP English and Mrs. Riley had given us time to write our essay in the last part of class. I sighed a little before resuming writing my essay on my laptop. My concentration didn’t last long however as the final bell rang.

I quickly saved my work, shut off my laptop and packed my stuff away. Soon enough I was at my locker, packing my bag with the books and folders I would need for my homework. I finished and looked at my locker door for the first time in a while.

I had filled it up with pictures of me, Jessie, Julie, some other girls, David and in the midst of them all was a single small photograph of Paul and I.

On the picture, Paul had his arms around my shoulders and my arms were around his waist. He was looking lovingly into my eyes, as he rested his forehead on mine. The photo was from a date we had after being together a little over a moth.

Sighing, I ran my finger over the picture. I had honestly really cared for Paul and if I was being honest I still did care about him. But I couldn’t bring myself to be with him again. He’s a player and he proved that by cheating on me and breaking whatever we had.

I quickly ripped the picture from its place and let it fall to the ground, before slamming my locker shut and making my way home. No, Paul was not a part of my life anymore, and I should not even think about it. Once a player always a player. I shook my head lightly. Why was he on my mind again?

I looked though my bag and realized I forgot my binder with my homework assignments. I quickly did a U-turn and headed back to my locker. Spinning my combination, I quickly opened my locker and grabbed my binder when a thought struck me. Whatever happened to my two stalkers?

I hadn’t seen Paul since that night and my secret admirer or stalker number two had been M.I.A. as well. Was I finally stalker free? I looked down at the floor and realized that the photo I had ripped from my locker wasn’t there… Maybe it got carried away with something/someone or the janitor came by? Oh well…

Why question something, when it comes with a dose of peace and quietness?
♠ ♠ ♠
Thanks for reading! :D

So this is a bit of a filler, but it's needed to build up to where I'm going. I also might update again today - no, hell didn't freeze over, pigs still can't fly and the world is not ending xD

Much love to Bandy's Angel - Thank you! I'm glad you like it and I'll be looking forward to hearing from you then ^.^