Status: I really need some ideas on where to go with this, so if you have any suggestions please let me know...

Wake Up

Test Drive

" Turn left Abbey, right here" said my brother Dylan.

I turned my head to check if it was safe. This was my first drive after getting my learners permit. My parents were working late at the University, and my brother offered to take me out in his jeep.

My parents were John and Martha Doyle, professors of science. Each week they held a seminar together on the latest scientific happenings.

I was the last of my friends to get my permit. So I couldn't wait to tell them. I checked my phone at the light while my brother turned up his favorite song on the radio.

I reached into a bag of Cheetos beside me. I LOVE Cheetos!! Once my friends dared me to not eat Cheetos for the whole day. I lasted about an hour.

When I looked up a huge MACK truck was blocking my view. The truck was roaring towards the small jeep. Suddenly the metal benders touched and we started to flip over.

As the ground rushed to meet us I felt something crash into the side of my head. I felt something come to rest on my hand. It was another hand, and it was pushing me out of the car.

I hit the ground hard. As a wave of black clouded my vision I saw my brother's black jeep, with the radio still blaring, crash to the ground.

Dylan had saved my life instead of his.
♠ ♠ ♠
I know this is short but I will make it better.
THANK YOU FOR READING!!!!!!!!!