Status: Gettin' it a started

These Are Their Songs

IX - Louis

He had told Harry he was fine. He insists to everyone that he is, but Harry could tell that he was even more off than usual. Harry found Eleanor. Now she was sitting in their flat, waiting on Harry and Louis.

“Harry, I can’t believe you did this. I don’t need a bird,” Louis slips on the clothes Harry tosses him.

Harry sets a set of shoes on the bed, “Well she’s out there waiting on you, and she’s quite looking forward to going out with you and having a grand time.” Louis sits on the bed and stuff his feet into the shoes. “Just go out and enjoy yourself mate.”

Walking out of his room, he finally sees the girl, this Eleanor Calder. He can’t deny that she is truly beautiful. Her brown locks cascade over her shoulders in curls. Her smile is beautiful, straight, perfect. Her eyes are a rich brown color. Her figure is thin. Her legs are toned. Her skin is a nice, tan color.

She’s quite fit, Louis can’t deny. Eleanor seems just too perfect, but she keeps his mind off of the blonde girl named Jenny who hasn’t left his mind since the moment he met her. Jenny’s book is slowly ending while Eleanor’s is opening.

A new story had begun. A new chapter in his life was beginning. A new chance for him was calling his name.

Sending her a charming smile, Louis sticks his hands in his pockets, “You ready Eleanor?” She nods, sending back a smile. Eleanor holds her small purse in front of her body as they walk out of the complex. “You look positively lovely tonight, Eleanor.”

The date was quite awkward, Louis must admit. Once he got Eleanor laughing it wasn’t too rough, but it wasn’t thoroughly enjoyed on Louis’ part. Something about Eleanor irked him slightly.

Her laugh. He had compared it to Jenny’s the entire date. Eleanor’s laugh was a giggle, cute and delicate. Jenny honked. Like a goose. Well, not quite like a goose, but her laugh was like a miniature explosion of joy. Eleanor’s laugh was common. Jenny’s was unique. Nothing like he’d heard before her.

He felt, on the date with Eleanor, that he had to force a smile to make it like he was enjoying himself. It didn’t seem natural to Louis. Maybe he would get used to it, maybe. Hopefully.

Louis knew he needed to move on from Jenny.

And Eleanor was the perfect opportunity to do that. He just had to let himself go.
♠ ♠ ♠
I hate writing Eleanor all annoying and such because I love Eleanor, but I really wanted to bring her in to the story. It's quite sad and depressing to be honest and I'm kind of sick of it.

But I will go on. It might get happier, but it probably won't.

Have a lovely day, babes!

Send me love,
-Star xx