Status: On The Go. Comment and shit please :)

And Though You Try To Save Me

Met You In Gun Fire

Everyday was difficult for Gerard. Pain was always there. Physically, the bullies. Mentally, the names and thoughts. Everyday he woke up and dragged himself through the day. Everything was black and white to Gerard. Until he met Frank. They both didn't have it good. And Gerard liked the fact that he wasn't alone. And that is why they are together, happily.

Gerard dragged himself out of bed, and he groaned. School started in a hour, and that fact quite frankly scared the shit out of him. He didn't like the sound of it whatsoever. It was… painful there. No friends, not even frenemies. Just plain beatings and name callings. His iPod was his best friend, along with pencils and a piece of blank paper. He was just content with it… though he didn't have much a choice. He was quite chubby throughout his childhood, but he thinned out early last year. He is in grade 11, and he hates it. Well… he hated anything that had to do with school. He smiles as he sees his drawing from last night. He had spent hours on it. He knew he could sell it later on at the art shop. They took in paintings and exchanged it for money. If you were good, they would pay you good. And… Gerard wanted the money for his art supplies. He loved to paint, so why not paint and sell? He also drew, but he loved to put colour down.

"Gerard Hun! Breakfast is ready!" Gerard smiles as his momma's voice flowed down to his room. He and she were close. They always knew what the other was going through. He loved her. But her boyfriend on the other hand, he just didn't like him. He was sleazy, but he provided for the family. Gerard's mom and him would be on the street if it wasn't for him. So he just disliked him from afar. No need to be homeless.

"Yeah mom! Be up in a sec!" he grabs a pair of pants off of the floor and pulls them on along with a shirt and a hood. He goes up the stairs dressed fully and winces as his ankle moves the whole way up. He got beaten up yesterday by Jake, the friendly neighbourhood asshole. He was just walking home, minding his own business, and he came up and kicked him in the back of the knee making him fall. Things just escalated from there, and that, is why he is wincing. He smiles at his mom, and looks to his brother.

"Hey Gee!" He says laughing. Gerard raises his brow and Mikey motions to his hair. Gerard goes to a mirror and rolls his eyes. He goes to the table, and taps outa beat with his fingers.

"Coffee?"Mikey asks, giggling at Gerard's impatience. Gerard nods quickly and Mikey pushes it over to him. He takes a large gulp and grabs a piece of bread out of the basket.

"I am leaving now, bye momma." He goes up to his mom and kisses her on the cheek. She hugs him and he heads out the door in a hurry. He really hates detention because, all of the assholes collect there. He has been beaten up there one too many times before. As he walks he notices a boy across the street. Gerard finds himself staring and looks away. He keeps his eyes on the ground as per usual, and just keeps on walking. He finally reaches the school and pulls his hood on over his head. Head low and fly solo he thinks to himself and heads in. He sees a gay couple and smiles to himself. He wished he could find a guy. But nope, he won't ever find a guy let alone a friend.

"Hey,look, a new kid. Hmm, looks just like faggy McGee!" Gerard rolls his eyes at the play on his name and looks to where Jake was pointing. He doesn't see anyone until he runs into a short kid. He mumbles something and keeps walking. As he walks he then realizes that the guy that was being pointed out was the same one he was staring at and ran into.

"Shit.."he says to himself and walks to his locker. He opens it up and a dildo fumbles out.

"FUCK!YOU GUYS! YOUR ALL SO FUCKING FUNNY! AREN'T YA?" he yells out of frustration. Jake starts to walk toward him and Gerard starts running. He keeps going and Jake starts to chase him. Gerard runs until he hits a dead end. Along with him was the new kid.. Gerard looks ahead and there is Jake, accompanied by a couple other assholes who sometimes join in the fun. Gerard couldn't comprehend why they always bother just Gerard, and why they even bother someone to begin with. He never did anyone wrong and this is what is happening to him.

"Ha,look at the fags! We cornered em. I have the new kid, you guys have at Faggy."Gerard gulps and looks down. He starts to tremble. He didn't want the new kid to get hurt, not on his first day. As Jake starts for the new one, Gerard jumps in front and starts at Jake. He runs for him and gets him in the stomach. Jake slams him to the ground and Gerard hears someone yell,

"No! Leave him alone!"

Gerard struggles under the weight of Jake and he then feels two others beating him as Jake punches him in the face. They finally finish and they leave. He gets up slowly, and he feels a set of hands come to his side.

"Why-why'd-did t-the-they d-do-o t-that t-t-to y-you?" He hears the boy say, and he shakes his head. He gets up and starts limping away. He feels someone grab his arm and he winces.

"Let go" The boy hugs him quickly and Gerard makes a face.

"Th-thanks!" The boy rushes out of his mouth. Gerard smiles.

"You're welcome… now I need to get cleaned up… so please let me go." The boy does as he says and looks at Gerard. The boy was short, and had a strip of black hair down the middle of his head and the sides shaved short. He had big hazel eyes that Gerard found himself lost in.
"Can I come with you?" the boy sounded so sure that Gerard just nodded and said,
"Fine." Gerard knew that this wasn't what he wanted, but the boy with big hazel eyes got to him
♠ ♠ ♠
Comment please and I will post soon