Status: On The Go. Comment and shit please :)

And Though You Try To Save Me

Sexy Bitch

Frank was stirring in his sleep when Gerard had woken. He looked over to the boy, and frowned. He started to scream, and Frank stood upright. Gerard grabbed him and shook him awake. Franks eyes shot open, and Gerard hugged him.

Frank started to sob, and Gerard bit his lip. He didn't want that to happen. He didn't want Frank sad, hurt or mad. Scared or terrified. That was not what he deserved.

"Frankie, it is ok. You are going to be alright.” Frank started to punch, and Gerard flinched. He threw many punches before breaking down and crying into Gerard. The punches hurt, but the fact Frank was crying hurt Gerard even more. Frank hugged him tight, and Gerard held him tighter. Franks tears soaked Gerard’s chest, and Gerard laid back, Frank in his arms.

“Shh, it will be alright. You are going to be ok; I won’t let anything hurt you, alright?” Gerard said, petting the back of Franks head and kissing his head. Frank nodded and clung onto Gerard even tighter. Gerard started to feel his own tears welling up, but Frank quieted down and just sat there, sniffling. Gerard wondered how long they will be together. He didn’t even know if they were together .

They definitely weren’t just friends. Friends don’t just kiss. And they have had a encounter where it came close to… the deed? But Gerard had a special feeling about Frank. The feeling was so new. He didn’t want the kid to ever be hurt, and he never wanted to be away from him. It is only their third night together, yet he feels so… it feels so much longer to him. Gerard feels Frankie breathing, and his own heart flutters.

“Gerard?” Gerard snapped upward at a voice just outside his door. It was Mikey. Gerard had the door locked due to Frank, whom seemed to want the door locked. Gerard figured he just didn’t want anyone coming in

“Yeah Mikes?” He said, unsure of why the kid was in his room at such a time. He got up slowly, and Frank whimpered. He hadn’t yet met Mikey, and Gerard was sure he was going to be scared. Gerard felt the same way with new people, to the point of freezing up. He could talk to them, but with much difficulty. Gerard isn’t the big bad guy he wanted to play, but a timid mouse who was beaten by the cat one too many times. Gerard went to the door and opened it, careful to close it quickly when Mikey came in.

“What do you need at this point in time? I mean, what is it? 3am?” Mikey nodded and bit his lip.

“Who screamed?” Gerard bit his lip as he had just figured out Mikey didn’t know Frank was here. He just shook his head and said simply,

“My friend. He is going to be with us for a good while, so I suggest you be nice. Anyway. Everything is fine, so just go to bed. Alright kiddo?” Gerard said to his little brother, whom rolled his eyes at the word “little”. Gerard giggled a little bit, and opened the door for him to leave. Mikey left with a huff and ran. Gerard groaned and closed the door; he started to limp back over to the bed.

“Lock it!” Frank exclaimed, obviously important enough to. Gerard jumped a little at his loud voice and smiled a little at Frank. He turned back and locked it. He made his way back to the bed and Frank hugged into him and got comfortable. Gerard sighed and laid back into his sleep, Frank leaving his hand above Gerard’s heart for the fourth or fifth time in the last three days. Frank had fell asleep just before him, as usual. Gerard loved how at peace Frank was when he slept, and he wanted to see him sleep for a good long time. Because that meant, in his scared and stressed life, this was the only time he could be at peace. And Gerard never, ever wanted to take that away.

The next morning, Gerard had gotten up at about 11am. He knew that Frank was with him, and that made him happy as hell. It meant he was getting used to him, and that was good. He wanted to be used to him for a good long time. Gerard tucked Franks hair behind his ear, and smiled at the peaceful boy.

He kissed his forehead and leant back to take a good look at him. He had bed head, and his nose had a tiny freckle. Gerard would seriously feel creepy doing this to anyone one else, but he felt right doing this to Frank. There was something special about it to him.

Am I in love? Gerard asked himself.

no way. he denied himself.

For Gerard to be in love would be crazy, or that was what he thought. He knew that no one could love him back besides his mom, and even then, he was used by her.

Gerard’s mother sexually abused him, along with his father. They act like they don’t know that they did it. Saying that I was young, and he was imagining it up. They were drunk, as usual. It happened when Gerard was about twelve. Gerard is much older now, and he regrets not telling anyone. He didn’t let Frankie touch him like that, because it frightened him. Having someone touch him like that again. But the difference between him and his parents was Frank stopped when asked.

“Hey.” Frank whispered, and Gerard smiled a little.

“Hi.” Gerard said before he kissed Frank gently on the lips.

Frank smiled and stretched a little on the blanket. He sat up, rubbing his eyes. Gerard nearly cooed at the boy, but he knew he probably wouldn’t appreciate it. Gerard got up slowly, the pain from the beating three days ago, suddenly gone. He smiled a goofy smile and Frank got up and hugged him. Gerard went to his drawer and tossed Frank a t-shirt that was a little too small on Gerard himself, and a pair of skinny jeans. Frank smiled and took off his shirt. Gerard swore he could have passed out right then and there. Frank was perfectly built, well to Gerard he was. He had little tattoos here and there, and they looked sexy according to Gerard. He literally wanted to tackle the boy there.
♠ ♠ ♠
Please comment and subscribe. I am trying to update as much as I can. I love this story so far.

So Mikey is gonna be playing a key role unless I change my mind.

I will warn you though, something is about to happen, so don't be surprised. I think we need a twist here on the tenth chapter so... yeah. This is gonna make Frank & Gerard a lot tighter, and a lot more... together. I guess? Yeah.

Anyway. I need to know.

Anyone hear any news on MCR's new album? I have heard they are gonna release one soon... soo....

Anyway.

Everyone happy with the new chapter?

If everyone would please check out my future co writer UndeadPegasus 's writing, I would and she would greatly appreciate it. :D