Status: On The Go. Comment and shit please :)

And Though You Try To Save Me

Nearly Lost You

Gerard and Frank went downstairs to breakfast, hand in hand. Gerard looked at his mother, who looked like she pitied Frank. Gerard knew that the last thing Frank needed was pity, because he was a strong kid. At least he was with Gerard. And Gerard was stronger with Frank.

"So Frank. Your Aunt Mick is on her way to pick you up. She is very upset, and she would like to see you." Gerard tensed up at the thought of Frank leaving, and he felt the same energy coming off of Frank himself. Gerard felt tears welling up in his eyes. He didn't want his only friend to go. Frank squeezed gerards hand, and Gerard couldn't even look at him. He didn't even know this was gonna happen.

"Does he have to leave mom? I can't have another person leave, I mean... after Helana..." Gerard nearly whimpered out, a tear threatening to leave his eye. Frank got up and hugged him, and sat on his lap. Gerards mom gave a weird look, and Gerard gave her the same look. Gerard thought she was disgusted, but he saw sympathy go over her face.

"So guys. Um. Well. Breakfast is on the counter, and um. I uh, I um need to go use the little girls room." Gerard nodded to his mother.

"When is she here?" Gerard asked quietly.

"A half hour." Frank gasped a little, and Gerard let the tear slip. He never ever wanted this. No one did.

" She is not a very nice woman, ice cold stare and hair in a bun." Frank said quietly as they got up to get their breakfast. Gerard grabbed the plate in one hand, and Franks in the other. Frank grabbed the orange juice.

"So. Um. Well... are we still gonna see each other?" Frank nodded, choking back his own sobs.

"Everyday?" Gerard asked, and Frank nodded again, giving a small smile. Gerard wiped a tear that escaped off of Franks face and giggled. He hugged Frank, looking at the plates on the table. Sure his mom can make a sandwich, but most definitely not anything else. Frank looked too, and giggled a little. Gerard liked the sound of his giggle. It was like a velvet sound, slipping through his ears softly and swiftly. They separated from the hug, hastily.

They ate breakfast slowly, Frank pushing away the meat. Gerard knew he was a vegetarian, through their game of MW3 the previous night, they had played 21 questions. He found out a lot about Frank then. Just all the small things. The half hour passed slowly, and every minute that the clock turned, Gerard let a tear slip.

The door bell rang, and Gerards mom had not yet returned from the bathroom. Gerard got up from the table, and grabbed Franks hand. He dragged him down to his room with him, his mom walking to the door. Gerard flew to his bed from the door as Frank locked the door and followed him. It was like a silent agreement between them. They both were not gonna leave.

"Frank?" Gerard whispered. Frank looked at him, his attention drawn to his Aunt's voice upstairs. Gerard thought it was rather annoying, but it only came from his hatred for the woman.

"Yeah?" Franks voice cracked slightly, and Gerard ran his hand through his own hair.

Gerard knew that he had to go upstairs if he had any fighting chance of keeping Frank with him.

"We need to go up there, I know we really don't want to. Believe me, I don't. But... I am gonna fight for you no matter what. I don't know about you, but I really, really care about you. I have fallen so hard for you, I have never.. I never really liked anyone up until now. I... yeah. Lets go upstairs.. k?" Frank nodded, and he looked scared. Gerard wanted to say something more, he wanted to say something that could change alot.

Gerard took Frank's hand, and kissed him quickly. Frank's breath caught, and they left the room.

Frank's Aunt, Gerard could just tell she was a bitch at a glance.

"Oh Frankie!!!" She practically yelled. Gerard rolled his eyes as she said this. Frank must have mimicked him because Gerard just saw the hurt on his face. Frank walked over to the couch, opposite of where his Aunt was sitting. Gerard brought a chair in from the kitchen and turned it backwards and sat.

"So! Do you have your things pack sweetheart?" She said, monotone. Frank shook his head.

"Well, you are gonna need something to go to California! I have a conference there! We will be there for about four weeks. We should be coming back about then. You will make lots of friends rhere. It will be great sweetie!" Frank rolls his eyes, and Gerard gives him a sympathetic look. Gerard then gets a idea.

"Hi. I am Gerard. Well... I talked to my mom, and I was wondering. Would Frank be allowed to stay here for the meantime?" Frank's Aunt immediately looked disgusted, and Gerard bit his lip. Her face then settled down.

"Fine." She said, simply.
♠ ♠ ♠
Do you like it??????????????????????????