Status: On The Go. Comment and shit please :)

And Though You Try To Save Me

Roomates

Gerard nearly fell to the ground, as she said this. He was nearly jumping with joy as it ran through his mind. He had Frank for four weeks. He had him to be around, and he had time to... well he had time to make sure he loved Frank.

"Thanks Aunty!!!!" Frank jumped up and ran to his Aunt. He enveloped her in a huge hug, and nearly was jumping up and down. She gave a disgusted look as Gerard came and wrapped his arms around Frank. Gerard rolled his eyes as the lady left, and Gerards mother had the hugest grin on her face.

"I knew it." She said, somehow satisfied. Gerard smiled innocently at her, having a feeling she was gonna have "The Talk" with him in the near future. She leaves the room, still sighing.

"So... Four weeks hey?" Frank asks, voice near a whisper. Gerard nods,and smiles. He was just... amazed. He surely thought he was going to lose Frank. He really did. Gerard rested his chin on Frank's shoulder from behind, taking in the smell of Axe shampoo. He loved the smell of Frankie, a mixture of smoke and Axe.

"Mhm..." Gerard hums and smiles to himself. He grabs Frank's hand, and as he passes by the window, he sees the lady driving off in the rain.

"Can we go to your room? I um, I really like it there... I feel.... safe." Gerard raises his brow and nods, walking him and Frank to his room. Gerard noticed how small Frank looked under his clothing, and giggled. Frank raised his brow, knowing exactly what Gerard was thinking.

"Um. How does it sound to go to your place and pick up some more of your clothing, I mean you have one outfit here? And you disappear under my clothing." Frank bites his lip, and Gerard smiles as they sit on Gerards bed. The floor was covered in video games, and Gerard loved it. It was showing that Frank was there. And they were together, having fun. Frank had once said while they were playing MW3, that he really hasn't ever played video games with anyone since his cousin, whom later beat the fuck out of him.

Frank nodded his head, and he looked like he was going to cry.

"Whats wrong? Do you want me to just go?" Gerard asked, his voice quiet. Frank bit his lip and shook his head.

"It will be just weird alright? Th-That is where me and my parents lived. Just... it will feel so wrong to be there, but... I can um, I can suck it up." Gerard noticed that depending on the subject they were talking about, Frank would stutter. Gerard grabbed his hand, and kissed the knuckle.

"I will be there with you, everystep of the way. Okay Frankie?" Frank looked at Gerard, smiling. He nodded, and leaned into Gerard. He kissed him lightly, and Gerard placed his hands on Franks waist. Frank bit Gerards lip, and Gerard whined a little as they parted.

"Alright roommate. Lets get the fuck out of here."
♠ ♠ ♠
Ha. Weak ain't it? I just need a fresh chapter for this. Okay? Comment and Subscribe.