Status: On The Go. Comment and shit please :)

And Though You Try To Save Me

Zombies

Gerard pulled away, slowly, smiling. Frank looks at him, and in that moment, everything felt right in the world for Gerard. Frank smiled, and Gerard hoped that that smile was genuine, and it was wanted.
Gerard could still feel Franks tears on his cheeks, and Frank reached up and wiped them off of Gerards face as well as his.

"Thank you." Frank said, quiet as a mouse. Gerard smirked a little and nodded. He grabbed Franks hands, and rubbed them gently. They were beat up, and Gerard wanted to know why, but he was afraid of the answer.

"I, I haven't ruined anything have I? I mean... did you wanna just be friends? I didn't even ask." Frank looked up at Gerard as he rushed the sentence. Gerard shook his head, and smiled.

"No, you didn't ruin anything. If anything you made me happier. Much, much happier." Frank giggled a little and Gerard raised the younger boys hands and kissed them. Frank blushed and Gerard smirked.

"W-would, would you... um wanna... um watch a m-movie?" Frank stuttered out yet again, and Gerard nodded.

"Sure. What would we watch?" Frank looked down as Gerard said this. He started to pick at his hands, and Gerard just didn't get it. He smiled and crutched over to the bed.

"Z-zombies?" Frank nearly whispered, still standing there. Gerard giggled a little at the kids nerves.

"Yeah sounds great. Um, but I can't stand up and really do shit, so you kind of have to stop standing there for us to watch a movie." Frank giggled a little, his body shaking. Gerard just couldn't stop smiling at the boy. Frank walked over to the bed and got on his knees. He lifted the blanket, and grabbed a box from under the bed. He opened, and there was every zombie movie you could ever think of.

"Um, do you like zombies?" Frank looked up and bit his lip nodding. Gerard chuckled and watched as Frank picked out Dawn Of The Dead and place it in the DVD player under his little shitty t.v. The room was clean, really organised. It made Gerard feel like a slob when he thought of his own room. Frank went to sit beside Gerard, plenty of room left between them. Frank huffed and got up, turning off of the lights and grabbing a t.v remote. He pressed play and hopped onto the bed, crashing into Gerard making Gerard yelp out in pain. Frank gasped and hugged him, and Gerard felt a tear slip down his cheek. He was still hurting from the beating, and Frank looked so guilty.

"Frank, it is ok." he heard Frank crying into his neck, and Gerard just felt his heart break.

"I... I h-hurt everyone!" Frank cried into Gerard, and Gerard just rubbed his back, cooing him. He was the one in pain, but yet he felt terrible for Frank. How could Frank hurt anyone? Gerard just didn't get it. Gerard removed Frank off of him, and pulled him into his side.

"Frank, it was a accident. And it wasn't your fault it hurt so much. It was the guys who tried to hurt you, alright?" Frank looked up at Gerard, the light from the t.v shining on his face lightly. Gerard leaned down and kissed Franks head, and they cuddled as they watched the movie.

Gerard smiled as he started hearing Frank snoring, and giggled at the fact that the one who picked the movie fell asleep. Gerard watched him sleep, and slowly fell asleep himself.
♠ ♠ ♠
Please comment. I appreciate the 11 subscribers and all, but comments are writers coffeee!