Status: On The Go. Comment and shit please :)

And Though You Try To Save Me

Meeting Mom

"Um, you wanna go inside and meet my mom?" Gerard says quietly, comfortable with Frank
beside him. He feels Frank nod beside him, and he sits up a little, careful not to hurt Frank. Frank gets up as well, obviously careful not to hurt Gerard. Gerard was hurting all over by this point, and he hated it.

"Ow," Gerard muttered under his breath crutches underneath his arm pits, and Frank by his side.

"Are you OK?" Gerard shakes his head at Franks obvious question.He knew he was just trying to care, but he asked the question too much. Frank got that look again, and Gerard just looked back, a calm expression. Gerard seriously wanted to know what was up, and it couldn't just be because he was hurt, because Frank went a whole night without glaring the last night. They made their way inside to the house, and Gerard's mom rushed to the door, a look of shock on her face.She hugged Gerard, and Gerard squirmed as much as his injured body could.

"Mom! Please let go!" Gerard yelled out, his body getting stabs of pain everywhere. His mom let go, and he breathed deeply.

"What happened to you my Gee Boo?!" She looked over to Frank and glared, and Gerard got in front of Frank.

"No glaring mom! He was helping me! I was in the halls, and the same bullies were after me. I was cornered, along with him. It was his first day, and he was gonna get beat up! I was only protecting him, and he is the reason I am actually home, he drove me. Alright? No glaring!" Gerard's mom looked taken back, and Gerard smirked as he felt Frank link his hand with his on his crutch.

"Awe! Gerard! You have a boyfriend!" Gerard blushed a deep crimson. He shook his head no, and Frank just tilted his head down.

"No mom, I don't. We are just... close is all." Gerard said, clearly hurt by saying this. Frank squeezed his hand and Gerard looked over.

"Good for you Gerard. I am very happy for you. Now let go of the kid, I wanna give him a hug." Gerard raised his brow and looked over to Frank. Frank was shaking his head no, chances are scared his mother would end up crushing him and Gerard let go of his hand giggling. Gerard's mother attacked Frank in a hug and Gerard was laughing his ass off. Frank was literally off the ground, and then Gerard's mom let go of him. He landed on the ground. Gerard giggled.

"I am gonna go make lunch, alright? I will call you when it is ready." Gerard nods to his mother, and Frank gets up off of the ground. Gerard leads the way to his room, the familiar smell of his home filling his nose. Frank follows behind, and Gerard makes his way slowly down the stairs to his bedroom.

"So. This is my little home sweet home." he says, quietly and unsure. His room was dark, as usual. There was a little window where light could get in and there was drawings everywhere. Gerard had always been gay, and he had always kind of wondered it would be like to have a boy in his room. He always thought it would be extremely awkward, but it really isn't for him. He guesses since it is Frank, and they have a sort of bond, that it makes it easier for him.

"I, er I really like it." Frank manages to get out, and Gerard smiles. It was nice to have someone not judge his room. Gerard crutches over to his bed and sits down. He grabs a few sketchbooks and sets them on the ground. Frank comes over and sits beside him, but then gets up quickly.

"Gerard. I have a question." Frank actually said a sentence, and that kind of worried Gerard because that never happens.

"Um, shoot?" Gerard says, slowly and worriedly. Frank sits down on the ground and brings his knees up to his chest. He puts his chin on his knees and says slowly, this time not making complete sense, as he usually doesn't,

"What, what... um, do you like... about. Me?" Gerard pieced together what he was saying and raised his one eyebrow.

"Alot. There is alot I like about you. First of all, I think your shyness is cute. I like the fact that you were there for me, and you told me straight up to be honest with you, remember? With the car? Yeah. And I also love how cute you are. Your eyes shine, the hazel is just beautiful. Your style is amazingly hot, and you know, you are the cutest short guy I have ever met. Flat out you are just amazing. I love when we kiss, because there is a different type of energy everytime. And, you kind of help me forget. And when I protected you in that hallway, I didn't know what the fuck I was doing. I just felt it was right. And I now know that I made the right decision. I have a friend, or maybe more then that." Frank looked at me in disbelief. Gerard was shocked at what he had just said, but he knew he said the right thing.

"Do you really Gerard?" Frank rushed out, a quiet voice. Gerard nodded, and Frank got up and got onto Gerards bed. Gerard sat back, and Frank leaned on him. Frank put his hand above Gerard's heart, and sighed.

Gerard couldn't wait to spend the whole night with Frank. Just him and Frank.
♠ ♠ ♠
Please comment. I have noticed that the amount of readers dropped :( That makes me sad. Comment to make me happy?