Status: On The Go. Comment and shit please :)

And Though You Try To Save Me

Death Changes People

Gerard woke up to the sound of pots and pans clanging in the kitchen, and he also heard a light snore. He turns over and looks at the alarm clock. He groans at how early it is and whines.

"Shhh!" Comes from beside him and Gerard giggles. He really, really likes this kid. He slowly gets up, pain coursing through his body, continuously and roughly.

"Ow, fuck..." Frank shoots up beside him and Gerard nearly screams.

"Are you ok?!?!" Gerard smirks a little at how much Frank pays attention. Gerard nods and gets up, giggling at Frank.

"Not even funny Gerard. You worry me!?" Gerard nods, still giggling.

"Anyway. I am gonna go see mom, alright? You stick around, or do you wanna come along?" Frank nods and he too, gets out of the bed. He links his hand with Gerard's, and smiles.

"Coming along." he says simply, and Gerard is quite shocked at the fact that Frank is being so.... not shy.

"Yupp." He says quietly, marveling the courage of the boy. He was really proud of him, and he knew it. Gerard leads the way down stairs, smiling so big it hurt.

"Gerard honey? Is that you?" Gerard's mother asked out, her voice sounding hurt. Gerard bit his lip,

"Yeah mom!" Frank answered out, obviously knowing it would work. Their voices were very alike. It went silent after Frank answered, and Gerard really started to worry. They made it down stairs, and went to the dining room table. Gerard's mom came in the room, two plates in hand. Gerard looked at her face, and realized her hair was crazily messy, and her eyes were red and tear stained. Gerard tried studying, but was distracted by Frank. Frank had started shaking. He wasn't really good with new people, and Gerard was just realizing it. He leaned over and grabbed his hand, rubbing circles into his hand. Frank grabbed his fork and shoved over the bacon, and the eggs. Gerard raised his brow as Frank cut and ate his pancake slowly, but very fancily. Gerard giggled a little, but the quiet of the situation shut him up.

"So. Um. Frank. You are gonna have to be here for a while longer. Um. Well. How. Frank, your mother and father... are dead." Frank nearly choked on his pancake as Gerard's mother said this. He just looked, shocked. Gerard's reaction was horrified. He couldn't believe his mother would just say this right in front of the boy. Gerard bit his lip, nearly making it bleed. Frank just got up, and ran out the door quickly. Gerard pushed the table and got up himself. He ran out the door after him. He looked back and forth in the morning weather, and Frank was running. Far away. Gerard started to bolt after him, and then he realized he was going to the graveyard. To Helena's graveyard. Gerard kept going, despite of what he thinks he should have been doing. Frank dives under the fence into the graveyard. Gerard repeats him, and scrapes his knee on the ground. The grave was foggy in the morning, and it made it hard to run through. He still saw Frank and followed. Frank came to a stop, at a grave. Gerard followed him, and sat down beside him. Frank was just, shocked. He didn't seem to even wanna cry, he just seemed, hurt.

"I c-can't bel-believe it. First G-Grandpa, then Grandm-a, now my pa-par-rents." He sounded so hurt, and everything just... hurt on Gerard as well. Gerard just nodded, looking at the grave stones ahead of them.

Thomas Jake Iero
&
Nelana Rose Iero

"Gerard, um. Lets go, um home." Gerard nodded, and grabbed Franks hand. Gerard looked at Franks blank face, and frowned. They both stood up and made their way out the proper way, through the gates, past Helena's grave. Gerard wanted to go see her, but he thought better of it.

"Um. So. I- I am s-sorry f-for what... I am, um. For l-leaving l-like that." Gerard noticed, that all of Franks courage just flew out the window. Gerard knelt down beside him, and did the only thing he knew how to make him forget, even just for a while. He attached his lips to the boys, and Frank kissed back. This time it was different, a sort of sad energy.

"I am sorry this happened Frank." Gerard said when he pulled away. Frank nodded, with the same blank face. Gerard was happy that there was at least a little bit of color on him. They finally made it home, this time a little longer since Gerard had strained his injuries further running, and they were also walking.

"Mom. We, we are gonna go upstairs alright?" Gerard's mother nodded, and smiled. It was definitely a forced one, Gerard thought. He nodded to her, and took Frank upstairs. Frank allowed Gerard to go first, and locked the door. Gerard didn't know why, but he did. Frank walked over to Gerard and kissed him on the cheek. He then laid down on the bed, bringing Gerard with him.

Gerard smiled a little, and Frank curled up beside him. He placed his hand over his heart, giving a small smile. Gerard placed his hand over his, and watched Frank slowly fall asleep. It was so nice to see his face like that, soft and beautiful.

Gerard wasn't gonna let this boy go. He couldn't.
♠ ♠ ♠
Please comment guys :D You are making me very happy :D

I have a new story up, and I am cowriting it with a very old friend.