Status: Complete

Shadow of the Fire

Prologue: Polymia

In the country of Polymia, all the five great kingdoms had been living in harmony for more than 200 years now. There had been no wars or invasions, for the Thalin lineage had been ruling over the country as great kings, keeping peace and equality amongst all the five kingdoms.
The Imperial Kingdom, home to the Polymian throne, ruled over Crownlake City, which was at the very center of Polymia and stood in the middle of Great Lake. To the far northwest, on top of Mt. Nimbus, sat Cloudtop City, the home of The Devin Kingdom, which was ruled by the House Alexandre. The south was governed by The Solaria Kingdom, residing in Southlark City and headed by the House Lenit. Far from the center of Polymia, to the northeast, stood the city of Silverland, which was under the rule of The Serpent’s Kingdom, headed by House Lucian. The last city, Transvania City, was located at the western part of the country; and it was ruled over by the House Mortanoire’s Blaque Kingdom.

There had used to be another city located at the east, but it had disappeared long ago when it had been destroyed by the Imperial Kingdom. This city, Wodenbark, had been under the rule of The Shadowsake Kingdom before it was burned down under the order of the Thalin king. The reason for its destruction was because of a rebellion the House Bouvier had planned against the House Thalin. After the people had been killed and the city destroyed, Polymia had forgotten about Wodenbark. The deed had been kept a secret, and all those who knew were now buried in the ground, long dead.