Just Give Up

Image
After her mother's untimely death, Renee is left in a life filled with high expectations and a father she barely knows. To cope with this loss, she finds comfort in the company of crowded bars and glasses filled of alcohol. Just another glass, she whispered to herself. One more and I'll forget. I'll stop. What starts off as her painkiller slowly becomes yet another inducer..

"And everything I have loved has turned to stone,"


At an attempt of an intervention, Mr. Colton hires Zayn Malik of the MPP, to watch over Renee as her bodyguard.

Originally a singer from an up-and-coming band called One Direction, Zayn quit to follow his father's orders and join the family business. The MPP, otherwise known as the Malik Protection Program is one of the world's most trained and highly established Security Services offered around. Leaving the fame, popularity and his friends behind, Zayn follows the road paved for him by his father.

-
"Why are you still here if your contract has already been terminated?"

"I hate you." She barely whispered out loud, her arm wrapping itself around his neck.
"But you want me here, you need me," He pulled her small frame towards himself, breathing her in.
"And I wished I didn't," Renee had managed to choke out before breaking down in tears.

Disclaimer; I do not own One Direction, or Zayn Malik. I do own the plot and the rest of characters.


"Settle down with me

and I'll be your safety

and you'll be my lady,"


Updated Frequently.
  1. 1
    Renee's POV
  2. 2
    Zayn's POV
  3. 3
    Renee's POV
  4. 4
    Zayn's POV [ft. the boys.]
  5. 5
    Zayn's POV
  6. 6
    Renee's POV [And A Snippet in Zayn's]
  7. 7
    Zayn's POV
  8. 8
    Zayn's POV
  9. 9
    Both's POV
  10. 10
    Zayn's POV
  11. 11
    Renee's POV
  12. 12
    Renee's POV
  13. 13
    Zayn's POV
  14. 14
    Renee's POV
  15. 15
    Zayn's POV
  16. 16
    Renee's POV
  17. 17
    Zayn's POV
  18. 18
    Zayn's POV
  19. 19
    Renee's POV
  20. 20
    Both's POV
  21. 21
    Zayn's POV [Please Read Author's Note]